Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! (5014 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by phattgirl: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2008
Nella:

Oh and one more, Guys actually do know - most of em- that gawping at a lady makes her feel uncomfortable, Cuz d other day this same dude and ma bro were explaining to me there strategy : "if they are in a bus and a girl is sitting opposite them they already know wht to do, " don't say a word to her, but do d one thing, stareee, undecided grin so they practically just gawp at the poor lady, all checking her out, (and the lady is sitting right next and opposite them, facing them ) . . . . and according to them, : "u ladies get nervous and start fidgeting, with wht ever u are holding, u would use your phone several times, grin Open your bags a hundred times, pass your hands across your hair as if to fix it, grin lol, and then take little peeps at the guys to see if they are still staring, grin
And all this without saying a word, to her which is worse because at least if a guy finally says hi, then u can breathe, but the idiots kiss don't, and when they get off, they burst into laughter. --- but once at the get off place when they were getting off, they finally said "Hi " 2 a girl who just passed through their test, and d way they said the "hi" the girl understood that they knew wht they were doing, which made her almost starte laughing with suprise and relive , and asking them, y dey did it, . . . . lol tongue

poor woman, I would hate to be in that situation. Kinda funny tho
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Katigurl: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2008
Nella:

Y? grin Y want pay me back?? . . . But u don't need to ask, u know naa. . . . I went to d best hospital in town wink With the sexiest doctor alive wink wink grin grin money wasn't a problem, wink

@ Topic

I know this Nigerian dude here in Portugal who is my brothers friend, it's funny because he is d worst i've ever seen or met when it comes to such stuffs, He does this for a joke and on Purpose:
If he sees a girl that he thinks is damn, he just walks straight up to her, stands at her front, with his hand on his chin without saying a word, he would check her out up and down, and then tilt his head backwards to check out her backside, if he is not satisfied he would shake his head, walk away, But wether satisfied or not, four seconds later he would come back and be like : " beibe" . . . . look, whts your name?" -- Like all serious n stuff, You should how ladies get freaked out! Lol,

Oh and one more, Guys actually do know - most of em- that gawping at a lady makes her feel uncomfortable, Cuz d other day this same dude and ma bro were explaining to me there strategy : "if they are in a bus and a girl is sitting opposite them they already know wht to do, " don't say a word to her, but do d one thing, stareee, undecided grin so they practically just gawp at the poor lady, all checking her out, (and the lady is sitting right next and opposite them, facing them ) . . . . and according to them, : "u ladies get nervous and start fidgeting, with wht ever u are holding, u would use your phone several times, grin Open your bags a hundred times, pass your hands across your hair as if to fix it, grin lol, and then take little peeps at the guys to see if they are still staring, grin which is soo true,
And all this without saying a word, to her which is worse because at least if a guy finally says hi, then u can breathe, but the idiots kiss don't, and when they get off, they burst into laughter. --- but once at the get off place when they were getting off, they finally said "Hi " 2 a girl who just passed through their test, and d way they said the "hi" the girl understood that they knew wht they were doing, which made her almost start laughing with suprise and relive , and asking them, y dey did it, . . . . lol tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ha! TruE!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by acidrop(f): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2008
i can sense the mesmerization in this thread, from a Stephen-ly P-osition
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 1:35am On Jun 28, 2008
so can I! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2008
Oh and one more, Guys actually do know - most of em- that gawping at a lady makes her feel uncomfortable, Cuz d other day this same dude and ma bro were explaining to me there strategy : "if they are in a bus and a girl is sitting opposite them they already know wht to do, " don't say a word to her, but do d one thing, stareee, so they practically just gawp at the poor lady, all checking her out, (and the lady is sitting right next and opposite them, facing them ) . . . . and according to them, : "u ladies get nervous and start fidgeting, with wht ever u are holding, u would use your phone several times, Open your bags a hundred times, pass your hands across your hair as if to fix it, lol, and then take little peeps at the guys to see if they are still staring, which is soo true,

Lol, so true!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Eclairs: 4:09am On Jun 28, 2008
Not al guys stare,

Even those tht stare will tell u its only natural for them to speak out loud but for me, no girl can be so beautiful that I open my mouth like a roaring lion seeking whom to devor.

If the girl's pretty, there's a hundred and one chance that you'd see a prettier girl before you return home even if u are livin in a second class enviroment. Beauty get level but then, how many times you go open ur mouth in a day,

Chizzzzzzzzzz, check this out and then u see anova girl, o my gosh, check out tht ass before you know it, u dn turn kolo,
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by RipVanWink: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2008
just woke 4rm my thousand yr slumber, n what do i see?,
this thread!!.

ugggggh, i tot humanity wud hv evolved into a higher race of beings by now.

me thinks am gonna go back 2 my slumber.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

nb, @poster, staring aint a new thing, even in ancient egypt,
n guys arent the only guilty party!!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by RipVanWink: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2008
this thread aint dead yet?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by MoneyRule(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2008
Well,some guyz get carried away by true beauty and then 4get to be gentlemen and then some guyz do it intentionally to simply embarass the girl,i don't do it but really, it took a lot of work!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by monisade(f): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2008
wat a funny thread!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Tahina: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2008
youre just too vain. undecided  Your heads going to pop! shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Wife: / A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! / I CHEATED But Don't Feel REMORSE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.