Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! (5398 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Mr Stan, you arent only #14, you are also #2 and many more.

Speaking French?
lol, you must be that passionate.

mo`o lele lu` elu` e

elu.

i agree. i am number 1-15.

are u this obsessive?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2008
Are you this crazy?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Are you this crazy?

can somebody get this toddler off my back?

go play somewhere, i am busy.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Pataki: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
Superstan and Gamine. . . . .

Get a room! Will ya? tongue

@ Jk,

The only thing staring at me in the face right now is your pretty face. grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

Superstan and Gamine. . . . .

Get a room! Will ya? tongue

get a room with gamine? i am allergic to vampires. her profile pic is scary.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
Vampire, toddler, gamalin, e.t.c

Stick to one please.

Busy indeed.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by jkpretty(f): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

@ Jk,

The only thing staring at me in the face right now is your pretty face. grin

Awwwwwwww!

which one, the lion or the cat wink
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Vampire, toddler, gamalin, e.t.c

Stick to one please.

Busy indeed.

ok, let me look for one definitive word for you.  rancorous!!
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
Fine.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Pataki: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ Superstan,

The sister aint quitting on you bruva. I still insist, y'all should get a room!

@ Jk,
lipsrsealed
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

@ Superstan,

The sister aint quitting on you bruva. I still insist, y'all should get a room!

are u sure?

@ gamine,

u heard that? lets get a room. kiss kiss
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2008
I believe these are observations of several women experiences. If you all know this much about we men, how then do you still fall for one if not all this categories of men
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

I believe these are observations of several women experiences. If you all know this much about we men, how then do you still fall for one if not all this categories of men
because some of us are not homosexual, ok?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
Its life.
Some people are bound to fall.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

because some of us are not homosexual, ok?

Not ok, because according to the post

Now, I’m not saying the world is full of just these 15 types of men, no sir. There the eligible, downright, honest, proud-to-be your man type of brothas

since you already know the characteristics of these types of men, then you need not be a homosexual because you should be able to differentiate, why then don't you use the information at hand to look for the "good ones"

Gamine:

Its life.
Some people are bound to fall.

unfortunately, not once but severally, when will this "some people" learn

gamine you gave me a fake garri website
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by onyinye2(f): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
preach sistah!! these are all common personalities. if any of the males deny it then, it must mean they saw themselves described clearly on one of them.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

Not ok, because according to the post

Now, I’m not saying the world is full of just these 15 types of men, no sir. There the eligible, downright, honest, proud-to-be your man type of brothas

since you already know the characteristics of these types of men, then you need not be a homosexual because you should be able to differentiate, why then don't you use the information at hand to look for the "good ones"

Dont be ridiculous

The dudes on the list. Do you think they have these titles tattooed to their heads or something? isnt it when girls go out with these urchin that they realize what they ended up with and the smart ones end up running away eventually? I mena some of the "characteristics" are quite obvious after like a week or two, some take a while before you see the dude is a worthless mess.

You live and learn.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
Dre, lol, i tot it worked! cheesy

Some people will fall all the time
All people will fall sometimes

its life.

The guys cant deny what they see in the mirror
except he is a mad man
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2008
You sound like an slowpoke
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2008
TOH:

Dont be ridiculous

The dudes on the list. Do you think they have these titles tattooed to their heads or something? isnt it when girls go out with these urchin that they realize what they ended up with and the smart ones end up running away eventually? I mena some of the "characteristics" are quite obvious after like a week or two, some take a while before you see the dude is a worthless mess.

You live and learn.

i agree with ya that it isn't pasted on the forehead and the results are the so many failed marriages and broken relationships these days but how smart can ya'll get once beaten, twice shy, i wonder how many times ladies are beaten to the game nowadays.

Gamine:

Dre, lol, i tot it worked! cheesy

Some people will fall all the time
All people will fall sometimes

its life.

The guys can't deny what they see in the mirror
except he is a mad man

Ok and I hope you're not one of those people. so what's the correct garri site again, i need am badly
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
One of which people?

The site, man i cnt get to it ryt now. . .
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

One of which people?

The site, man i cnt get to it ryt now. . .

one of those falling over and over again smiley ok holla at me when you get it wink
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2008
studentetc:

@ TOH

i must have hit you at the right spot.

I perfer icecream.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

i agree with ya that it isn't pasted on the forehead and the results are the so many failed marriages and broken relationships these days but how smart can ya'll get once beaten, twice shy, i wonder how many times ladies are beaten to the game nowadays.
same goes for the guys. .
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
i can fall ten times, as far as i rise up again to fall no more.

lol.

GUYS EH!!!! dont u just wanna SHOOT them
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

i can fall ten times, as far as i rise up again to fall no more.

lol.

GUYS EH!!!! don't u just want to SHOOT them

what will you be thinking falling that much grin grin after falling 10x, you might get bruised and too weak to stand up grin

shoot us as in AK47

Mesmerize:

same goes for the guys. .

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh angry
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
Shoot you as in Shot Gun. tongue
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh angry
eh en?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by StephenP(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
@Topic, ROFL!! Damn that list was hella funny!
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Shoot you as in Shot Gun. tongue
if you're gonna do that then you ladies should be blown with C4s and Nitrogen bombs cool

Mesmerize:

eh en?

en angry
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee, you sure you're not feeling sleepy, again?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
nitro ko c4 ni
Men dnt b shy, its ok 2 admit ur shortcomings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? / Photo Of An African Curvy Woman / Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.