Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! (5402 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

nitro ko c4 ni
Men dnt b shy, its ok 2 admit your shortcomings

i'll admit when you've decided to luv me for whom i am

gamineoo my garri site abegi
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

i'll admit when you've decided to love me for whom i am

gamineoo my garri site abegi
ashewo angry
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

ashewo angry

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

kiss kiss kiss
see you, you just proved to me that you're #14 angry
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

see you, you just proved to me that you're #14 angry

i'm just being nice babe kiss
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

i'm just being nice babe kiss
hmm. . se ko nse obirin laa fe gbe e lo?
oje ronu!!
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine,

which one of the ladies in your profile is you? After all these rules, heck, you don't have a man left my dear. If you screen all these out of a man, then all you got left is a retarded son of a bitch that pee on himself everytime mama shout "HEY". I'm sure you dont want that, so take number 4, 8 and 14 off that list.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
wassup Tetchiness grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
Look who finally Googled me up grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

hmm. . se ko nse obirin laa fe gbe e lo?
oje ronu!!

Remember women are to be luved not detested kiss
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2008
hello sweetie
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

Remember women are to be luved not detested kiss
No more kissing angry
Go and find someone else to kiss ok? angry

Negro_Ntns:

hello sweetie
uhm. . btw, it's toyinchiness wink
so how's your weekend so far?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

No more kissing angry
Go and find someone else to kiss ok? angry

but why embarassed
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Gamine,

which one of the ladies in your profile is you? After all these rules, heck, you don't have a man left my dear. If you screen all these out of a man, then all you got left is a retarded son of a bitch that pee on himself everytime mama shout "HEY". I'm sure you don't want that, so take number 4, 8 and 14 off that list.

#8 is a fuking pretentious asshole.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

but why embarassed
I already explained number 1 and 2 to you yest.
and #3 is, you're a flirt embarassed
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

I already explained number 1 and 2 to you yest.
and #3 is, you're a flirt embarassed

#2 is same as #3 shocked
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

#2 is same as #3 shocked
how can number 2 be the same as number 3?
you wish! grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by CARUSO(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

how can number 2 be the same as number 3?
you wish! grin

ashawo u still dey arnd here?!
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mr Negro, who i am doesnt mattr, deal with d kind of guy you are before steppin 2 me.

I wunda y it tuk me dis long2 realize mesmerize is cadet.

Mr Dre, d site is still uploadin, chill.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
CARUSO:

ashawo u still dey arnd here?!
what do you think we're talking abt?
oga o. . see me see trouble!
we're talking abt U.S presidents grin
wetin be your own na angry
leave me and my boo alone jare grin grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Mr Negro, who i am doesnt mattr, deal with d kind of guy you are before steppin 2 me.

I wunda y it tuk me this long2 realize mesmerize is cadet.

because cadet wasn't wondering about you. . so why should you be wondering abt cadet?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

leave me and my boo alone jare grin grin

tell them kiss kiss kiss
and i insist, no 2 is same as 3, you forgot

Gamine:

I wunda y it tuk me this long2 realize mesmerize is cadet.

ok in the meantime, are u preparing eba or something grin make i come chop
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
Dreeldee,
dnt make me e-punch your balls!
#2 is never going to be the same as #3
but number 3 is the best ekiti so far winkekiti president o, for CARUSO's mind! grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2008
TOH, where have you been? Everytime I come looking for you we miss each other
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2008
Guess it's not meant to be cry cry

Look further! Search Ajegunle
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

Dreeldee,
dnt make me e-punch your balls!
#2 is never going to be the same as #3
but number 3 is the best ekiti so far winkekiti president o, for CARUSO's mind! grin

grin grin grin now you're going too far, i'll head your ##$$
i insist, #2 & 3 is same
got it cool
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2008
When random pple follo ur ass, u r bound to wonder.

Dre, actually, im doin soak n travel with the ijebu strain, i hv an upset tummy
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine,  I wasnt asking so I can step up to you.  I was wondering how deeply you have been wounded.  Now, Negro know who he is and he ain't changing for any woman.  No, you need to step up here and check me out.  cool
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
hahha, who the hell is following your ass. . rotfl!!

dreeldee:

grin grin grin now you're going too far, i'll head your ##$$
i insist, #2 & 3 is same
got it cool
You can always dream you know wink
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

TOH, where have you been? Everytime I come looking for you we miss each other

Typical #8
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

When random people follo your ass, you're bound to wonder.

Dre, actually, im doin soak n travel with the ijebu strain, i hv an upset tummy

shocked shocked don't get carried away o pls hmm Ijebu, you must be from Ijebu. upset tummy

i hope you're not taking Garri using juice as water because you're in US sha grin

Mesmerize:

hahha, who the hell is following your ass. . rotfl!!
You can always dream you know wink

just as you dream about me tongue tongue
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

just as you dream about me tongue tongue
Yes na. .how did you know?
~roll eye~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can i Comfuse This Girl / What Type Of Fruit Are You? / If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.