Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! (5400 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
jkpretty:

That No.5 is a dumb dumb one. Very funny cheesy

Lol it's so easy to find those ones out. Within a couple of weeks sef you already know his "sickness". Losers.

The unfortunate thing is most girls think they can change such a person and you se ethem waiting 6 years hoping to make him "commit"

Embarrassing.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Mr Superstan,
The Wise questions himself,
The Fool, others.

so u cannot even read between the lines.

i asked that question to enlighten your narrow-mindedness.

if u think players are dumb what will u call the women that got played? do u understand now, miss infant?

TOH:

as for girls perferring players to gentlemen. Maybe some do but many don't. Dont know why people say that. What most females like is a gentleman who is also fun to be around. People think well even if he's a bloody bore as long as he pulls out your chair for you, stick with him he's a "gentle man", um no. "Playas" get boring too. saying the same stupid shit but can't prove nothing. I think most just want a mix and yes such exist.

i disagree with u. miss toh(towers of hope). cheesy

women love players. disregard what they tell their girlfriends about a guy being too randy and unfaithful.

truth is, when the same playa comes around, they still want to sleep with him. sounds unreal but it's the truth.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by jkpretty(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

So are you saying, I cannot even be friends with you forever? tongue

Olodo . . ."S" tongue
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

so u cannot even read between the lines.

i asked that question to enlighten your narrow-mindedness.

if u think players are dumb what will u call the women that got played? do u understand now, miss infant?

i disagree with u. miss toh(towers of hope). cheesy

women love players. disregard what they tell their girlfriends about a guy being too randy and unfaithful.

truth is, when the same playa comes around, they still want to sleep with him. sounds unreal but it's the truth.

How come they dont marry these men?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2008
TOH:

How come they don't marry these men?

my dear, players are not even commited so these women are forced to marry gentlemen in the long run.

commitent is not in their dictionary.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by phattgirl: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
I know a No.7 he's commiting bank fraud of the highest order o, then he wants to get me involved, telling me we can make lots of money. Imagine!   shocked angry

I hate No.13's idiots angry

Pataki:

Is that you? shocked

yup it's me but where are u?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
so you are saying they never grow up?

Not true.

Some "repent" and wanna marry one of their many 'conuest" and yet end up losing out due to hurting them in the past.

I've seen such happen quite a number of times
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
Superstan, being a Lobbyist for Players
will get you nowhere.

The stupidity of the players lies not in what he is doing
but in what he thinks he is doing, the thought that he is smart makes him stupider

The stupidity of the played lies in believing in the player,
and is later smartened when she realizes.

So the Player comes out of this Stupider while the Played, Smart.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
TOH:

so you are saying they never grow up?

Not true.

Some "repent" and want to marry one of their many 'conuest" and yet end up losing out due to hurting them in the past.

I've seen such happen quite a number of times

playing and growing up are two different things.

some men just dont want to settle down with anyone. it has nothing to do with growing up.

the ones u described above are not players. they are pussy-cats.

a player will never go back to his vomit: you can take that to any bank with interest.

Gamine:

Superstan, being a Lobbyist for Players
will get you nowhere.

The stupidity of the players lies not in what he is doing
but in what he thinks he is doing, the thought that he is smart makes him stupider

The stupidity of the played lies in believing in the player,
and is later smartened when she realizes.

this has to be the dumbest comment i have read on this board.

gamine, u don't have to comment any further. the only question here is, how old are you? you don't appear wise at all.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by jkpretty(f): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2008
@TOH
Yeah true

@Topic
No. 1 reminds me of all mouth no action. That shld be really embarrassing for men. I want to give the person that said "empty barrels makes the loudest noise" a big kiss. cheesy. the silent guys are the killers wink
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Pataki: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

yup it's me but where are u?
I reside where you reside. Thats where I am. cheesy

jkpretty:

Olodo . . ."S" tongue
Ewwwwwwwwww. . . . . . You are so razz. tongue
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mr. #5 and #6 are good fellows. smiley
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by jkpretty(f): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

I reside where you reside. Thats where I am. cheesy

Ewwwwwwwwww. . . . . . You are so razz. tongue

Nah! we both know u are the razzoooooooooooooo, so don't ewwww arall. embarassed
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Pataki: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Is the consolation statement emanating these days from women?

This statement falls short of any logical reasoning. Are you indirectly saying the played was smart enough to allow herself to be played on?

What one reads these days. . . . . .
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

Is the consolation statement emanating these days from women?

This statement falls short of any logical reasoning. Are you indirectly saying the played was smart enough to allow herself to be played on?

What one reads these days. . . . . .

thank you my brother.

gamine knows not what she is typing. no woman wants to be played. and when she falls for the wrong guy, she is heart broken.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
i cant believe what im seeing.

abeg read well jare!
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

i can't believe what im seeing.

abeg read well jare!

nope, you should type well. u may not believe what u are seeing because you dont understand what you are typing.

maybe u should go have some sun. you need it.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mr Stan, calling my post dumb, this and that dosnt give you any credibility
you evade the issue at hand.

I may need the sun, but you need much more like a brain

besides ive seen too much sun, im all tanned and free radicals are dealing with me.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
I'm already phobic to these kind of men, no 1 and 2 especially.  cool
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
jkpretty:

@Topic
No. 1 reminds me of all mouth no action. That shld be really embarrassing for men. I want to give the person that said "empty barrels makes the loudest noise" a big kiss. cheesy. the silent guys are the killers wink

So freaking true. You see them. "I'm a this I'm a that. Everyone wnats me. I can make any girl go "googoogaga" after being with me in mins, they used to call me this and that in my village/crew," blah blah fuking blah. When it gets to audition, you just want to throw them out the window. So pathetic.
It's the insecured that scream the loudest

Those confident in themselves and their "talent" lol don't have to say anything and they usually don't. You find out on your own and you are hardly ever disappointed wink
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

Mr Stan, calling my post dumb, this and that dosnt give you any credibility
you evade the issue at hand.

I may need the sun, but you need much more like a brain

besides ive seen too much sun, im all tanned and free radicals are dealing with me.

the difference between me and you is i am somebody and you are nobodyy.

if i add brain to what i already have i will become a robot.

seeing too much sun may have roasted your brain, your system is clearly over-heating.

now let me be.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2008
LOL.
you have completely added yourself to the list.
Bragging that you are Somebody

Men!

i wasnt holding u before, now go and be.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by TOH(f): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
#2 only appeals to those who lacked things in life.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by jkpretty(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
TOH:

So freaking true. You see them. "I'm a this I'm a that. Everyone wnats me. I can make any girl go "googoogaga" after being with me in mins, they used to call me this and that in my village/crew," blah blah fuking blah. When it gets to audition, you just want to throw them out the window. So pathetic.
It's the insecured that scream the loudest

Those confident in themselves and their "talent" lol don't have to say anything and they usually don't. You find out on your own and you are hardly ever disappointed wink

U can never ever be disappointed.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mr. 5 and 14 needs to be burned alive undecided
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
Gamine:

LOL.
you have completely added yourself to the list.
Bragging that you are Somebody

Men!

i wasnt holding u before, now go and be.

miss gamalin, i told you i was #14 right from the onset. you see what i am saying about your system over-heating??

quelqu'un dit à cette chienne de recevoir une vie. angry angry angry angry
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Pataki: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

quelqu'un dit à cette chienne de recevoir une vie. angry angry angry angry

Monsieur, allez doucement s'il vous plait. grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by jkpretty(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mr. Private lover, can only play that on a dumb girls. (No3)

How about those that like to associate with u in public, like they have something with u, when for real they are just an acquaintance.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Pataki: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ Jk,

I am so razz, but I cant find my fittings in any of the 15 category of [i]hen[/i]tail men. tongue
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by superstan(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

Monsieur, allez doucement s'il vous plait. grin

Je suis un monsieur, le frère.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Gamine(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mr Stan, you arent only #14, you are also #2 and many more.

Speaking French?
lol, you must be that passionate.

mo`o lele lu` elu` e

elu.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by jkpretty(f): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

@ Jk,

I am so razz, but I can't find my fittings in any of the 15 category of [i]hen[/i]tail men. tongue

Check well its staring back at u . . . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can i Comfuse This Girl / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? / A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.