Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! (5401 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
lmao, i miss you. can you please keep still ?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by LadyT(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
shocked Keep still TOH Negro wants to attend to you!

LMAO
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
LadyT:

shocked Keep still TOH Negro wants to attend to you!

LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sef keep still, dreeldee wants to attend to you grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
oh God, here comes the crew, here come the gangstas
grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2008
Where's TOH na?
tell the bobo yes or no na.
Lady T wants him o
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
and Here goes Tetchiness, jumping over here from across state line justto do ' mebo grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
who's tetchiness?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2008
Well, tell her i am around and prowling, she know where to find me
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by NegroNtns(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2008
okay, tell me, what is it, its someting_chiness
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2008
If this is how you Ijebu men woo women, no wonder TOH is running away

prowling ko crawling ni grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

okay, tell me, what is it, its someting_chiness
I already told ya
it's toyinchiness undecided
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by dreeldee: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

If this is how you Ijebu men woo women, no wonder TOH is running away

prowling ko crawling ni grin

and you ekiti girl, flirting around nko cool
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

and you ekiti girl, flirting around nko cool
Flirtation: Attention without Intention!

Nairaland is dry, so sth needs to be done to spice it up
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by whitelexi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
Ha, dem don dey tear cloth grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by LadyT(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2008
Morenike I will fight you O!

I dont want Negro. You want TOH to call Higher (not hire) but Higher killer for me?
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by LadyT(f): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2008
I hate guys who dont view a woman as a fellow human and treat them like pieces of meat
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Hannibal: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
LadyT:

I hate guys who don't view a woman as a fellow human and treat them like pieces of meat

Bite me!!!! tongue
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by doyin13(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
@poster

looking at your list. . . . i am sooooooooooooo in trouble
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Mesmerize(f): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
LadyT:

Morenike I will fight you O!

I don't want Negro. You want TOH to call Higher (not hire) but Higher killer for me?
Then stop winking at the guy na
and TOH told me that you better watch it o
she dnt play with her man lipsrsealed wink
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by LadyT(f): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
You dont know the half of it Doyin!

You have got some nerve!

angry
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by doyin13(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
LadyT:

You don't know the half of it Doyin!

You have got some nerve!

angry

Chill out babes. . . . . .Bad timing is all.

All will be said to be well that ends well wink
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by LadyT(f): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2008
MEN!!!

angry
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by gabelogan(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2008
@ poster

shut up, you are too young to understand all this things you are writing. no be covenant u dey?? if ur pastor catch u, na expel dey go expel u oh.

bless u
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by onyinye2(f): 1:58am On Jun 28, 2008
Mr. Wanna be he is the type of fella who dresses like a thug and tries to get his hustle on. He posts up against the wall tryna act all tough. Gives everybody the look of "im a killer" but really is the first to run if he sees a roach. When the real deal comes, he is the first to run like a lil punk and then come back and say " He caught me off guard". When he gets home from a day's work, tries to act tough to his woman but she tells him to sit his punk self down and does it.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by gabelogan(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2008
onyinye2:

Mr. Wanna be he is the type of fella who dresses like a thug and tries to get his hustle on. He posts up against the wall trying to act all tough. Gives everybody the look of "im a killer" but really is the first to run if he sees a roach. When the real deal comes, he is the first to run like a little punk and then come back and say " He caught me off guard". When he gets home from a day's work, tries to act tough to his woman but she tells him to sit his punk self down and does it.

thats some stupid shyte right there
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by onyinye2(f): 2:08am On Jun 28, 2008
Mr. Preacher: now ladies you wanna be careful around these fellas. the put up a nice front. they pretend to be all "Christ like" but are really the opposite. they are the true freaks. they walk around preaching bible scripts and spreading the good word. But catch the fellas on a Saturday night. They be the first in the Strip club throwing dollars as if he done won the lottery. knowing good and well he can barely afford a two-piece and biscuit. They be saying "Amen!!" everytime one of them broads give him a lil lap dance.then stop over to his sideline house to get a lil sample of her cookies. But watch that same fella on Sunday running around like he just recieved the "Holy Ghost". And stay after for bible study knowing good and well what he done did last night.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by gabelogan(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2008
onyinye2:

Mr. Preacher: now ladies you want to be careful around these fellas. the put up a nice front. they pretend to be all "Christ like" but are really the opposite. they are the true freaks. they walk around preaching bible scripts and spreading the good word. But catch the fellas on a Saturday night. They be the first in the Strip club throwing dollars as if he done won the lottery. knowing good and well he can barely afford a two-piece and biscuit. They be saying "Amen!!" everytime one of them broads give him a little lap dance.then stop over to his sideline house to get a little sample of her cookies. But watch that same fella on Sunday running around like he just recieved the "Holy Ghost". And stay after for bible study knowing good and well what he done did last night.

anoda truckload of shyte
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 28, 2008
onyinye2:

Mr. Preacher: now ladies you want to be careful around these fellas. the put up a nice front. they pretend to be all "Christ like" but are really the opposite. they are the true freaks. they walk around preaching bible scripts and spreading the good word. But catch the fellas on a Saturday night. They be the first in the Strip club throwing dollars as if he done won the lottery. knowing good and well he can barely afford a two-piece and biscuit. They be saying "Amen!!" everytime one of them broads give him a little lap dance.then stop over to his sideline house to get a little sample of her cookies. But watch that same fella on Sunday running around like he just recieved the "Holy Ghost". And stay after for bible study knowing good and well what he done did last night.

you been conned by one of them recently? grin
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by onyinye2(f): 2:16am On Jun 28, 2008
@ gabe
no one is forcing you to read this so yeah.

@david
no i havent. but i have met of this kind of fella before.
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 28, 2008
i think he's an inherently good boy just discovering himself. smiley
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by onyinye2(f): 2:32am On Jun 28, 2008
davidylan:

i think he's an inherently good boy just discovering himself. smiley

typical male response. undecided
Re: Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 28, 2008
what did you expect? wholesale condemnation of a fellow dude? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies (strictly For Ladies) / What A Girl Did To Me At A Wedding Today / What Type Of Fruit Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.