Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (135705 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
I've heard of Malaika but don't know any of his/her songs. But haven't heard of any other artiste from SA.
Malaika is a duo, they were three but the other died a few years back. Most of their songs are wedding songs.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
I've heard of Malaika but don't know any of his/her songs. But haven't heard of any other artiste from SA.
They split after one of their group members died
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Nkele ke fisitse seshebo and it's your fault angry angry
I thought you didn't cook? cheesy cheesy

Don't say it aloud sha. tongue
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
I see...I think this language is spoken in Lesotho cos i have a friend from there.
Its only Sesotho in Lesotho but Sesotho, Pedi and Tswana are related, like Zulu, Xhosa and Swati.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I thought you didn't cook? cheesy cheesy

Don't say it aloud sha. tongue
I felt like cooking today. Now it's burnt cry we're going to have phutu and maas, and it's your fault! You talk too much angry
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Its only Sesotho in Lesotho but Sesotho, Pedi and Tswana are related, like Zulu, Xhosa and Swati.
Up until some years back, i used to think all black South Africans spoke the same language. It must really be difficult for the minorities cos i noticed unlike Nigeria where English and Pidgin English is the mainstay, some mainstream programs in South Africa fuse English Zulu or Xosa. There's even a music program i used to follow on DSTV where the presenters will just switch to a local language. How do those who don't understand the language cope?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

It's Sesotho/Sepedi. Nadia doesn't understand it
I understand it !! angry angry angry

NOT! cry..
Please where r my Zulu brothers/sisters on this nl!!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
100km left to see my mommy nd sisters cheesy cheesy

Ish my bum bum sore
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Up until some years back, i used to think all black South Africans spoke the same language. It must really be difficult for the minorities cos i noticed unlike Nigeria where English and Pidgin English is the mainstay, some mainstream programs in South Africa fuse English Zulu or Xosa. There's even a music program i used to follow on DSTV where the presenters will just switch to a local language. How do those who don't understand the language cope?
The funny thing about Southern Africans is that our languages are entertwined somehow. Lately people just use their native tongues and they understand each other, the other thing that broke South Africans is Afrikaans. They were forced to speak it and learn it, its funny that some people are not able to communicate it english till this day.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: I understand it !! angry angry angry

NOT! cry..
Please where r my Zulu brothers/sisters on this nl!!
Ah but ngiyakhuluma sometimes mos? You're not alone
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

I felt like cooking today. Now it's burnt cry we're going to have phutu and maas, and it's your fault! You talk too much angry
you love me either way....tongue
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: 100km left to see my mommy nd sisters cheesy cheesy

Ish my bum bum sore
ai, wetin happen again? sorry about your behind.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
I agree with the nigerians, this thread is inappropriate. The only reason south Africans should be here is to respond to all the SA threads that will pop up on Google searches. Why do you need a Nigerian forum to talk about South Africa? Isn't that what SA forums are for?

4 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
Who is your favorite naija musician?
hi theben
I'm gud thanks for asking tongue..

I like FLAVOUR!!!, wizkid,davido timaya, olamide, omawunmi, 2baba, chineye udoma etc..

I love Flavour the most
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
zetzar: I agree with the nigerians, this thread is inappropriate. The only reason south Africans should be here is to respond to all the SA threads that will pop up on Google searches. Why do you need a Nigerian forum to talk about South Africa? Isn't that what SA forums are for?
open a thread bout it!!

Seun replies e_protests ths days so if u hve complaint.. Open a thread..
Hope this helps..

Ungatos' bora la
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
zetzar: I agree with the nigerians, this thread is inappropriate. The only reason south Africans should be here is to respond to all the SA threads that will pop up on Google searches. Why do you need a Nigerian forum to talk about South Africa? Isn't that what SA forums are for?
No one forced you to open this thread! If you don't like it, LEAVE!! Simples
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ai, wetin happen again? sorry about your behind.
lol nothing happend with the big guy..

My mom wants to see her daughter is it crime??tongue..I'll go back on Sunday
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: The funny thing about Southern Africans is that our languages are entertwined somehow. Lately people just use their native tongues and they understand each other, the other thing that broke South Africans is Afrikaans. They were forced to speak it and learn it, its funny that some people are not able to communicate it english till this day.
So, in other words, these languages apart from Afrikaans which is an offshoot os dutch are kinda mutually intelligible. Meaning that they are sort of like dialects but are seen as different languages.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by UjSizzle(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Gracie, you're flooding my TL angry
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Afam4eva(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: hi theben
I like FLAVOUR!!!, wizkid,davido timaya, olamide, omawunmi, 2baba, chineye udoma etc..
Your husband must have forced the bolded down your throat grin I like her songs though.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: hi theben
I'm gud thanks for asking tongue..

I love Flavour the most
About artistes like 2face, dbanj, psquare and tiwa? If my memory is still on point, Dbanj performed in closing ceremony of the AFCON in SA. So I was expecting you see his name on your list grin.

BTW, I don't seem to have heard a song by this chinenye in bold. Can any Nigerian help out with her genre of music?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
BTW, I don't seem to have heard a song by this chinenye in bold. Can any Nigerian help out with her genre of music?
She does Igbo gospel music.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by UjSizzle(f): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
No one forced you to open this page. If you don't like what you see biko open more Nigerian threads.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by UjSizzle(f): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
About artistes like 2face, dbanj, psquare and tiwa? If my memory is still on point, Dbanj performed in closing ceremony of the AFCON in SA. So I was expecting you see his name on your list grin.

It's Chinyere btw
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
She does Igbo gospel music.
Aiit, thanks. But I'm not a fan of igbo gospel.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:

chineye udoma..gospel praise songs just beautiful..I like those too hey..

Oh nd I forgot Tonto ..shs a great singer NOT
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Gracie, you're flooding my TL angry
biko, wetin be TL again grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nigerians are gradually taking over this thread grin grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: chineye udoma..gospel praise songs just beautiful..I like those too hey..

Oh nd I forgot Tonto ..shs a great singer NOT
Biko, don't insult us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Afam4eva(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
Aiit, thanks. But I'm not a fan of igbo gospel.
You mustn't be. I also i'm not but i listen to it when i hear it but don't go out of my way to download or get a copy.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Your husband must have forced the bolded down your throat grin I like her songs though.
lol nna not really..
Thou we normally listen to it on Sundays nd dance.. So yhaa I got use to it now I listen to her songs in the morning at night..
Even no the igbo words sef but ask me what I'm singing I won't tell u..

grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by UjSizzle(f): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: biko, wetin be TL again grin
Fish head, shey you no get fb account tongue
Timeline grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.