Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (135711 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
I was kidding with my earlier posts.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ofcoz. you use the dollar in Lesotho? undecided
No, Rands and Maluti but we can convert am na, $1000=R10.000

And I flunked, its not ten it 1000.

@ theben yes I am in Lesotho.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: No, Rands and Maluti but we can convert am na, $1000=R10.000

And I flunked, its not ten it 1000.

@ theben yes I am in Lesotho.
Whenever you visit SA, do they treat you like a foreigner?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
All the time!!! We even demand to see her I.D angry
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
Choi, I don remember the song. My bro dey torture me with the song well angry

Thank you! They were just beating plastics and pako together and one lady was just shouting...'yeeeeeah' blah bla blah
Then a guy too...saying 'khona khona khona khona khona'

I always change channel when it gets to its turn to play on trace angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
zetzar: I was kidding with my earlier posts.
You're forgiven gentle brother
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: gbam. grin

Dutch/Afrikaans ruined the land, its so sad to hear your grandma speaking Dutch like she was born there, only to find out it was forced down to her throat.

I prefer Pidgin to Afrikaans, no hard feelings though.

Afrikaans ruined the land? aren't u from Lesotho. What about Portugese, French and English most of the countries don't know their native languages, why do you prefer Pidgin to Afrikaans?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
speedyboi:

Thank you! They were just beating plastics and pako together and one lady was just shouting...'yeeeeeah' blah bla blah

I always change channel when it gets to its turn to play on trace angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
I have met a few(in high school and I taught them a lesson.)

They do act funny when I announce my identity but if I don't they are cool, most of the time m mistaken for a Naija chick lipsrsealed
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
My girl Onila kiss
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
speedyboi:

I do the same, its too noisy for my liking.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by ezemoses(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
I wana c votes. how many Nigerians like this thread?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I do the same, its too noisy for my liking.
No! It's because you don't know what they're saying...
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: no its not fair
I want a zulu who doesn't understand sotho like me...
That's fair u can't b knowing all languages wedwa!!
We'll teach you
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Afam4eva(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Steve Biko and others went on a toyi toyi for change, imagine being taught maths, and sciences in Afrikaans

We are glad those trying days are over sha.
If i were you, i'll be pretty much averse to Afrikaans as much as English. They're both foreign language and none should be accepted over the other.

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
zetzar:

Afrikaans ruined the land? aren't u from Lesotho. What about Portugese, French and English most of the countries don't know their native languages, why do you prefer Pidgin to Afrikaans?
I did Southern African History in Secondary School and I can only speak for the southern part. The British robbed us nothing, their brought Christianity, civilisation and a lot to the countries down here. I know how to read and write because of the British Colonialisation, I know my rights because of them, heck I know Christ because of the first missionaries that brought peace in our countries.

The boers fought us cz of our land, the freestate in South Africa is part of Lesotho that was signed because boers were closing in on us, we couldn't trade because Lesotho is landlocked in S.A so we had to reach an agreement for us to trade and that happened after Queen Elizabeth stepped in.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Steve Biko and others went on a toyi toyi for change, imagine being taught maths, and sciences in Afrikaans

We are glad those trying days are over sha.

So u'd prefer being taught maths and science in pidgin, lol. South Africa was colonized by the Dutch, nothing wrong in learning Afrikaans?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

No! It's because you don't know what they're saying...
on a serious note, I don't even pay attention to what they are saying.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
If i were you, i'll be pretty much averse to Afrikaans as much as English. They're both foreign language and none should be accepted over the other.
Great Britain never caused this land of my mother headache, as for Denmark A different story I tell you.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
zetzar:

So u'd prefer being taught maths and science in pidgin, lol. South Africa was colonized by the Dutch, nothing wrong in learning Afrikaans?
Any day biko tongue
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben: The SA names I'm seeing on this thread are tongue twisting. Are there no sexy names in SA? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

I had this in mind smiley
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did Southern African History in Secondary School and I can only speak for the southern part. The British robbed us nothing, their brought Christianity, civilisation and a lot to the countries down here. I know how to read and write because of the British Colonialisation, I know my rights because of them, heck I know Christ because of the first missionaries that brought peace in our countries..

^^^^^^This a mistake we Africans make! White men didn't bring civilization! Whether or not they came......we would've found our way to evolve as well.
White men were once primitive like Africans once were. They only evolved earlier.
Ethopia was never colonized, Is it a primitive country now?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
speedyboi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mxm, your dissing us again abi angry
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
speedyboi:

^^^^^^This a mistake we Africans make! White men didn't bring civilization! Whether or not they came......we would've found our way to evolve as well.
White men were once primitive like Africans once were. They only evolved earlier.
Ethopia was never colonized, Is it a primitive country now?
lol, no its not.

But some countries needed saving from themselves, my country was not just colonised abeg, we invited them over here.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: mxm, your dissing us again abi angry

You didn't reply my request to ask questions oooo cheesy cheesy.
Can I? grin grin grin grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, no its not.

But some countries needed saving from themselves, my country was not just colonised abeg, we invited them over here.

Explain
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
speedyboi:

Explain
angifuni angry can we change the subject? What's hot and happening in Mzansi tongue
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
speedyboi:

You didn't reply my request to ask questions oooo cheesy cheesy.
Can I? grin grin grin grin
Non political and not personal you can ask.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ja can we please talk about something else
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Ja can we please talk about something else
lol uyabora le topic
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Non political and not personal you can ask.
I'd rather not ask cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. So I won't scatter the thread

HumbledbYGrace: aWhat's hot and happening in Mzansi tongue
Dem tell you sey I dey live south africa? undecided undecided undecided. You tell us tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.