Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (518396 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness;  come before him with joyful songs. Psalm 100:1-2

All I owe the Lord is a festival of praise, It's been great having this family clocking a year,

Well before I rant on let me do the official announcement.

Today we are praying for Rich4God

May all our prayers for him find favour in the site of God through Christ our Lord. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Rich4god: Today is my day... So these are my intentions... Praying for a good job that wont compromise me and my faith/values and that God will help me in the business that am trying to develop... Morning all...
Noted son me cheesy God who knows our need even before we ask, will meet you at the point of your need.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Rich4god: Today is my day... So these are my intentions... Praying for a good job that wont compromise me and my faith/values and that God will help me in the business that am trying to develop... Morning all...
May God grant ur heart's desire and fulfill ur plans..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
. God our father, I commit your son Rich4God to you. Grant him all his heart desires, strengthen his faith and bless him more; amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Good morning friends.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Salc and IFY

Ndewo nu ooo
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2014
IFY124: Good morning friends.
I See you dear... How was ur nyt?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: I See you dear... How was ur nyt?
it was fine and yours? cool cool
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
IFY124: it was fine and yours? cool cool
Not that fine shaa.. sad

*In a whisper.. Is breakfast ready??* grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: Not that fine shaa.. sad

*In a whisper.. Is breakfast ready??* grin
* in a whisper* grin yes come over
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2014
IFY124: * in a whisper* grin yes come over
Thanks.. I Hope is not tea..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: Thanks.. I Hope is not tea..
Not tea. Lemme nt mention it so dat it will be a surprise. Then u tell me why
woky: Not that fine shaa..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2014
IFY124: Not tea. Lemme nt mention it so dat it will be a surprise
aww! Nwanyi oma.. I'm on my way, will be at ur place in less than a minute

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2014
IFY124: Then u tell me why
embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: embarassed
what is wrong?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2014
IFY124: what is wrong?
I don't want to talk abt wat I saw In my friend's dream.. embarassed

Pls serve me the brkfst
I'm not good on empty stomach grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: I don't want to talk abt wat I saw In my friend's dream.. embarassed

Pls serve me the brkfst
I'm not good on empty stomach grin
ok dear.*served* Enjoy ur meal
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Some time ago, MrAladin, a faithful Catholic walked the streets of nairaland and not seeing a home anywhere decided to erect one that will house all catholics and friends.

On came SalC, other faithfuls like Syncan, Italo, Ubenedictus, Striktlymi, Rich4god, Chidima, Damerry, Babestell, Woky etc followed...ndi ezigbo ife na aso uso.

On this day marking one year aniversary of this beautiful thread, may the good lord continue to add to our body.

May we never compromise truth for anything and may our light continue to shine bright.

May God continue to be with the one holy catholic and apostolic church and may he bless us all.

Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
IFY124: ok dear.*served* Enjoy ur meal
Thanks alot..

I hope say u no go vex if I ask for more
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Jnrbayano I see you wella!!

Daalu nwokeoma

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Dear Rich4god,

Your worries, troubles etc will soon understand how big our God is.

May you find favour with God. May our lady and all the heavenly host intercede for you, this I pray through Jesus Christ our lord.

Amen.

Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God"

Priceless words from our God.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you Virgin of Virgins, my mother, to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
Mother of the word incarnate, despise not my petitions but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Rich4god I pray for you this day;As you have mentioned these petitions, may the Lord, through the intercession of our mother Mary, his mother, grant them & more to you soon.
And while you wait for them to be delivered, May he give you the grace to trust n totally surrender to his plans.
These I ask through Christ our Lord. Amen

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Make Nairaland scatter if ah no see Kamsified grin grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: Make Nairaland scatter if ah no see Kamsified grin grin
Hahaha you want to cause another tsunami for nl?
Nwokeoma longest time. So nice to see you here again. Why u disappear leave us since na
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Kamsified:
Hahaha you want to cause another tsunami for nl?
Nwokeoma longest time. So nice to see you here again. Why u disappear leave us since na
Nwanyi oma na too much work coz am..

Howdy?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: Nwanyi oma na too much work coz am..

Howdy?
Too much work abi? Ok na
Let me know when you're ready for my account number. Thanks grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Kamsified:
Too much work abi? Ok na
Let me know when you're ready for my account number. Thanks grin
Nne that one no dy shake me.. Adim very loaded grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: Nne that one no dy shake me.. Adim very loaded grin grin
Deal

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: Salc and IFY

Ndewo nu ooo
Bros me
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2014
I suggest that we make it like a novena of 10Hail marys+a psalm daily, for the intentions of each participant. Each person can chose a day they want to be remembered.
When it's your turn, you may have to say some words of encouragements, ask questions, post something or make a speech on that special day. You can also post the specific thing you want us to pray for you about.
This is a suggestion and if you have anything to add pls do so quickly so we can get started with the date picking.

Cc:

Kamsified:
PopeII, Ubenedictus,Syncan,Italo,modestdude
bluerange, wonda26,vest, titoetal & chukwudi44,Ekolina, leonshom, deogratias1,frankysnow,nigerianmovie,rufex07,xynerise, ijigaparadox, vessi, maryclaire1, shizzle11, wealthywisemen, tobetoe,jsunex, chozkiel, prettyspicey, ,Amack, Fmary,tosscash1, APContherun, gbaskipro, katier00, sunshinelady,olotumogbo, viexcey, uzolexis, resourceman,justeenaleo, Aventura,bamipet01, octaves,clearwaters & ladycarol, btoks, mrarranger & cocoberry
Woky, mobjective,Rich4god, woky, kiddablingz, damerry,Francistony,Debbie Salc, Babestell, mz Mariah, ify124,chikk, sunshinelady Mariagracias, & peppyluv02
MrAladin, peppyluv02,dragon2,Striklymi, obayaya,jnrbayano, step2002, stunningjudy and justjify

We need everyone's participation pls

Dominus Vobiscum

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2014
My zing doing what she knws best... Keep it rolling kamsified... Erm... No dancing time for the agenda... Abi monastery we dey...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Let me go get MG for the anniversary cake...

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.