Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (519664 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Abuja people...I dey Abuja now too o.

I need good friends and easter rice o.

I found out when I went to mass at Holy Trinity Maitama that their St Vincent de Paul is have a community sharing of food and other materials on Holy Saturday. Looking forward to joining them.
justjify:

Hahahaha! I de abuja ooh! No wonder, I saw someone like you at peace mass. I called and called.. But before I knew it, Kamsified was already in her villa.

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
We give thanks to God for this breakthrough.

May he now continue to uplift your family. Amen.
3tees:
I'm deeply grateful to GOD and all u lovely nd kindhearted people dat came 2 my family's rescue to avert d looming shame nd absolute disgrace.D amount required was completed late yesterday. My husband left home early in d morning 2 meet d house agent, it was at the bank dat he realized there is public holiday today in Ogun State for PVC collection. No bank opened in the entire State today. My husband called d agent who asked us to bring it to his office on Monday - since we assured that its ready. Words can't convey d depth of peace I feel in my heart. On behalf of my husband, my humble self and entire family, we are expressing our gratefulness to all of you.@syncan,kamsified,peppyluv,chynak,justify,Rich4god, @italo and all other anonymous people here for all d financial support and unfathomable prayers. Thank you people of GOD. On Monday, I will post the copy of the receipt for you all to see how your kind gestures has ignited our happiness. Thank you and thank you again.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone is jealous o!
Rich4god:
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
You relocated? My cousin is an active member of the society there in Holy Trinity,her name is Judith cool
My parish is Church of Assumption Asokoro,thou I come to Holy Trinity sometimes.
italo:

I found out when I went to mass at Holy Trinity Maitama that their St Vincent de Paul is have a community sharing of food and other materials on Holy Saturday. Looking forward to joining them.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
So you too dey Abj? Gwags? I schooled there.
justjify:

I remain here in gwags, no going anywhere ooh. When will you return
Re: A Thread For Catholics by brocab: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you...But it's a pity, I have always liked the winches, one who thinks everyone else has the problem-instead of themselves.
Feel free, to join me any time, either at Church or a house meeting-or lets talk Jesus on this forum.

justjify:

grin Hehehehe, I know where your problem is. Trust me, you'll hear no word from me.

Stay blessed, Shalom.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by brocab: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2015
So you aren't sure if we speak> whether lie or truth?

It's not that we all claim to be X Catholic's, but those who do-was baptised into a religion, not by choice, this same religion that forced families to become religious, a mother Church forcing innocent people, to be baptised in the name of a Church.

You prefer not to be baptised with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name-you prefer to continually deny the power of the truth about our Lord and saviour.
John 3:16

The Mother Church that follows after the beast, a Pope who believes he is God and Father of all man kind.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Let no-one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, V's 4, Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgcVXeToh8s

It's the truth that will set you free

Kamsified:
A memo on behalf of Pope II & Council

Dear brethren,
Daily, they keep opening threads to bash the mother church. And all of them (whether lie or true) always claim they were once Catholics but have now seen the light cheesy cheesy cheesy
As if that's not enough, they still enter a CATHOLIC thread to do the same. It's very rude n very disrespectful.

Anyway brethren, Do not think you can engage them here and win. The Reason is that their minds are already closed to the truth.
So please IGNORE or REPORT button should be the watchword when they come here going forward
Thanks

Signed: Pope II's secretary
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2015
italo:

Justjify ngwanu over to you. Behold thy brother

In a whisper* pls text me when it's ok to return cheesy*
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
My sister help me beg him na embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 6:03am On Mar 28, 2015
I practically live in both Abuja and Lagos. Lets say Abuja 25%...Lagos 75%. This time I think the biz I came for will keep me long.

I'll look for Judith next saturday.

And I'm a 'parish prostitute' in Abuja. I mainly attend OLQN Garki near my house, Holy Trinity Maitama...then sometimes your parish and any other one that is convenient at the time.

Peppyluv:
You relocated? My cousin is an active member of the society there in Holy Trinity,her name is Judith cool
My parish is Church of Assumption Asokoro,thou I come to Holy Trinity sometimes.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Kamsified:

When the coast is clear cheesy

Ha! Ook ooh! May 29th abi?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2015
italo:

Honourable Italo, you wan join the share or you wan collect your share? shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
So you too dey Abj? Gwags? I schooled there.

Yeah peppyluv, I schooled there. Studied Pol.sci. You did law I guess.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Kamsified:

Justjify ngwanu over to you. Behold thy brother

In a whisper* pls text me when it's ok to return cheesy*

Ook, no wahala, please don't be in a rush to return. Its likely to be after the electoral tribunal has delivered on all cases, that's likely to be next 3years. You know how e de be naw?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
I want to both contribute materials and join them in sharing to people. smiley
justjify:

Honourable Italo, you wan join the share or you wan collect your share? shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2015
italo:
I want to both contribute materials and join them in sharing to people. smiley

Very good bro.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Wow! I finished 2011...Education
justjify:

Yeah peppyluv, I schooled there. Studied Pol.sci. You did law I guess.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Good Morning Brethren......Happy Election Day...
Spread the message...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2015
3tees:
I'm deeply grateful to GOD and all u lovely nd kindhearted people dat came 2 my family's rescue to avert d looming shame nd absolute disgrace.D amount required was completed late yesterday. My husband left home early in d morning 2 meet d house agent, it was at the bank dat he realized there is public holiday today in Ogun State for PVC collection. No bank opened in the entire State today. My husband called d agent who asked us to bring it to his office on Monday - since we assured that its ready. Words can't convey d depth of peace I feel in my heart. On behalf of my husband, my humble self and entire family, we are expressing our gratefulness to all of you.@syncan,kamsified,peppyluv,chynak,justify,Rich4god, @italo and all other anonymous people here for all d financial support and unfathomable prayers. Thank you people of GOD. On Monday, I will post the copy of the receipt for you all to see how your kind gestures has ignited our happiness. Thank you and thank you again.

To God be the glory!!! May the good lord continue to bless the works of your hands dear brethren, and meet you all at the point of your needs.
My Faith, My Pride.

@3tees, may the lord's blessing commenced here see your household lifted up, may it see you in no distant time as a giver for a change, and when you find your feet, do not forget those you're better of than. You are free to say hi to us whenever you feel like. God bless you.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
justjify:

Ook, no wahala, please don't be in a rush to return. Its likely to be after the electoral tribunal has delivered on all cases, that's likely to be next 3years. You know how e de be naw?
cheesy
3years? No wahala. Let me try starting a business here then
Thanks for the update jare
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
Good Morning Brethren......Happy Election Day...
Spread the message...

Yes o everyone please be safe out there.
May God's will be done
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
italo:
We give thanks to God for this breakthrough.

May he now continue to uplift your family. Amen.
AMEN thanks @italo
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
Wow! I finished 2011...Education

Ooh really? I finished 2010
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Kamsified:

cheesy
3years? No wahala. Let me try starting a business here then
Thanks for the update jare

Ha! Business? Issorai. I trust you. I hope I stand to get some share of your profit ooh!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Gud morning my fellow catholics, am so happy dat dis tread was opened, now i can learn more. smiles smiley May the peace and love of Christ be with u all
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Aizenosa:
Gud morning my fellow catholics, am so happy dat dis tread was opened, now i can learn more. smiles smiley May the peace and love of Christ be with u all

Ah, it haf tey na, where have you been all this while, anyway make the welcome ministry members come, they will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
she knws whyvam jealous...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Aizenosa:
welcome dear brother... we are all one family in here so feel free to always come around....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
"Rejoice Rejoice, people of Zion.
Look your King comes triumphantly and victoriously" Zac9 : 9

May Christ triumphant entry today signify the arrival of peace and love, victory and breakthrough in our respective homes. Amen.

Goodmorning!!

(Birthday tomorrow) smiley smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Aizenosa:
And with ur spirit bro

On behalf of PopeII and Council, You're welcome to our home. Please feel free to come around very often and leave a prayer, questions, answers, comments or just say hi.
Note: Peeping from the fence is highly prohibited cheesy

Welcome welcome once again
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Rich4god:
she knws whyvam jealous...
Sorry na embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2015
hurricaneChris:
"Rejoice Rejoice, people of Zion.
Look your King comes triumphantly and victoriously" Zac9 : 9

May Christ triumphant entry today signify the arrival of peace and love, victory and breakthrough in our respective homes. Amen.

Goodmorning!!

(Birthday tomorrow) smiley smiley
I say a big Amen. Good morning to you

Singing* Happy happy birthday, that is all I can say. I wish you many many happy returns

#Party mode loading#

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.