Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (31085 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

1/4

You don't seem to learn fast undecided

Now,get back to class wink cheesycheesy

stuffs jez gettin awtta hands oo,wonder whr ma skool got dumb teachers lyk uu,mehnn wif ur dumbass around,av got nuffin to learn

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
badoolee: stuffs jez gettin awtta hands oo,wonder whr ma skool got dumb teachers lyk uu,mehnn wif ur dumbass around,av got nuffin to learn

You not willing to learn! Are You? undecided

Funny girl gringrin

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You not willing to learn! Are You? undecided

Funny girl gringrin

am willing to learn buhh U jez complicatin tins for me

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
badoolee: am willing to learn buhh U jez complicatin tins for me

LOL!

How are you doing today grin

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

LOL!

How are you doing today grin

ah wee nat ansa uuu
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
badoolee: ah wee nat ansa uuu

You don't want to answer uncle?

Okay,sorry sad

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You don't want to answer uncle?

Okay,sorry sad

buy mi sumtin first naaa, Abi u no sabi giv pesin sumtin lyk chocolate or gala
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
badoolee: buy mi sumtin first naaa, Abi u no sabi giv pesin sumtin lyk chocolate or gala

Okay,take this wink

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2013
Omo ma mi i feel u.back in falomo when men were boiz, under d bridge. no fees,no obstructions jst do ur tin , ki oluwa fi ise yin ni.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Okay,take this wink

e sweet

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
badoolee: e sweet

Yes, its sweet wink

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Yes, its sweet wink

oya commot am 4 d pAliii gimeee grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
badoolee: oya commot am 4 d pAliii gimeee grin

Kai!!! gringrin

This girl craze pass me oo cheesygringrin

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Kai!!! gringrin

This girl craze pass me oo cheesygringrin

sha commot am
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Shhhit is soooo funny...thanks for the joke,dear.

Both of you must be kids.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Ikelips(f): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
The car broke down and it will be at the mechanic for 1 week. Things have been back to normal. Im happy, i hope they remain like this
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ike~lips:
The car broke down and it will be at the mechanic for 1 week. Things have been back to normal. Im happy, i hope they remain like this

grin grin grin
Enjoy ir while it last
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Ikelips(f): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

grin grin grin
Enjoy ir while it last
thank u
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Lamlifonmic(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
I swear this is the most funniest and craziest post have ever read since I join this forum 3 months ago,is damn funny can't stop laughing ooooooo mi rogo.I wanted to ask of his age but since u said he is on 2go I alrdy know he is a kid if not why will an adult man over joy cuz his father bought a car?what if he buy his own nah?he is childish I think you are too young too to start seeing a man bcuz if he dt I assume he is older than you can behave that way then you too are a liru girl both of you need to wait till the right time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.