Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (31083 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
THEY SEE ME ROLLING..(with my car)

THEY HATING..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by IAMBREEZY: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
LOL u guys ain't serious,puppy love
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by ponti93(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Se wetin ASUU strike dey course crySe wetin ASUU strike dey course
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
ponti93: Se wetin ASUU strike dey course crySe wetin ASUU strike dey course

shocked shocked Wetin bring ASUU come this thread now...? which kind mentality be this one with 9ijirian students..? undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy, Bridge Lawv! LWTMB
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Ikelips(f): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
It has saddened me that people have turned this into funnies. I am 20years of age and he is 21. We have been dating for 8 months. We used to catch fun at the dam and sometimes we would catch fish that we would sell to make more money for our outings. Sometimes we would steal food items like cassava and groundnuts from nearby farms, sell them and use the money for our enjoyments. Now we dont do anything any more. If i say this, he says the car that. If i say that, he says my father and the car this. Honestly i feel he has deserted me. He no longer wants to go to the dam and farms, its like he doesnt value the sacrifices we made to keep our relationship happy and steady.

24 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Odunharry(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
joke of d mnth...laff wan kill me 4 here.

tanx Op 4 making some of laugh

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by IAMBREEZY: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chai lwkmh.....
Ike~lips:
It has saddened me that people have turned this into funnies. I am 20years of age and he is 21. We have been dating for 8 months. We used to catch fun at the dam and sometimes we would catch fish that we would sell to make more money for our outings. Sometimes we would steal food items like cassava and groundnuts from nearby farms, sell them and use the money for our enjoyments. Now we dont do anything any more. If i say this, he says the car that. If i say that, he says my father and the car this. Honestly i feel he has deserted me. He no longer wants to go to the dam and farms, its like he doesnt value the sacrifices we made to keep our relationship happy and steady.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Ashabie(f): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Eyah! Poor boy! He wnt his dad 9ja used car to be sparkling(in jenifa voice). grin grin grin...think you should be happy for him,by the time he learn how to drive, am sure you too will be posing with the car like he's doing now.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lmao

This ur dude reminds me of those guys who fall in love with their cars. And when they are like lemme introduce you to my newest baby,you'd think it was a pretty chic.only it turns out to be a car. cheesy grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Well

You've to upgrade boyfriend
Date someone who has so many cars they won't be a priority to him above you.
grin grin grin
Ike~lips:
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by imsuboi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ike~lips:

now I'm feeling for you.. You seem like a nice person. Sorry about your bf's behavior; maybe its time to move on to someone who would appreciate you more

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin
lmfao
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: THEY SEE ME ROLLING..(with my [size=20]DADS[/size] car)

THEY HATING..

grin grin grin

grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
nadia_SA: grin
FALLS FROM PAPA AJAYI'S PALM TREE WHILE LAFFING...

grin grin grin..

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ike~lips:
FALL INLOVE WITH D CAR ALSO..

BLIV ME, IN NO TIME, U WILL SEE THT UR BF WILL GET TIRED OF YHU LOVING D CAR..

ANYTYM YALL MEET OR TALK OR EVEN OFEKEgrin, KEEP ASKIN BOUT D CAR..

MAKE IT OBVIOUS TO HIM, DAT D CAR UR CENTER OF ATTRACTION..

U GO SEE SAY THE CAR GO TIRE BY FORCE..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Goddd,been laaffin since I saw this,ur bf daddy's car nt his own,d boy neva c car b4,aw old ix e,nd aw cum u peeps ar alwys meetin,on d street or unda d bridge?kai,I knt stp laffin,I love ur thread with all my Godly soul..d power or a car,very soon e will stay in d boot nd snap

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by joeace2020(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
gosh..... n to think dey r both passed dier teens n she has an above average command of English... mehn girl grow up abeg n date reasonable guys, u r too old n matured to b calling a baby ur bf.. this is totally hilarious.

r u tru wit ur sec education?... i am 23, graduated n currently serving now n far wiser dan hanging out wit a girl at a bridge, ludicrous!!! pls focus on ur education n leave d poor kid alone, relationships r not a must at a certain age.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
badoolee: Goddd,been laaffin since I saw this,ur bf daddy's car nt his own,d boy neva c car b4,aw old ix e,nd aw cum u peeps ar alwys meetin,on d street or unda d bridge?kai,I knt stp laffin,I love ur thread with all my Godly soul..d power or a car,[b]very soon e will stay in d boot nd snap[\b]
lmao chai cheesy
Seriously NLers are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kikikikiki kikikiki hehehe heeeeeeheeee
*faints finally*
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by skyscraperTM(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jeeez¡ this is fvckinq hilarious|

from you post, it`s obvious you quys live in a remote community hence the remote mentality. my advice is for you both is qrow-up. meetinq at a particular 'joint' and stealinq farm stuff to sell is so underage. you`re twenty years of age so you`re expected to have some level of maturity. as for your boyfriend, he`s still a baby, just let him be. he will definately come back beqqinq for your attention when he has qrown up.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
badoolee: Goddd,been laaffin since I saw this,ur bf daddy's car nt his own,d boy neva c car b4,aw old ix e,nd aw cumshocked u peeps ar alwys meetin,on d street or unda d bridge?kai,I knt stp laffin,I love ur thread with all my Godly soul..d power or a car,very soon e will stay in d boot nd snap
English Please!!!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
LOLOLzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Another dumb but funny thread by the OP gringrin

I wonder if she takes weed before coming online grin

6 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Abbey2sam(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Your boyfriend is still 2goin, at this age.......
You just successful described yourself to the whole nairalanders....................

2go
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Abbey2sam(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
badoolee: Goddd,been laaffin since I saw this,ur bf daddy's car nt his own,d boy neva c car b4,aw old ix e,nd aw cum u peeps ar alwys meetin,on d street or unda d bridge?kai,I knt stp laffin,I love ur thread with all my Godly soul..d power or a car,very soon e will stay in d boot nd snap

What's this one saying, this whole write up of yours is incoherent......go back to form one

Like seriously we suppose to have grammar police or gbagaun detector on this forum

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by movicy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: English Please!!!!!!! angry
U b achebe abi ?
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
movicy: U b achebe abi ?
Wetin she type make sense at all??

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by peggycious(f): 12:55am On Oct 07, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]this is funny,cnt stop laughing cheesy cheesy
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin. A display of the most appalling magnitude of ignorance and buffoonery.
Men and cars are siamese twins. Same way, women and money\fine things. grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by 3ace(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2013
utumunta: grin grin. A display of the most appalling magnitude of ignorance and buffoonery.
On top wetin na? Why u go all Hon. Patrick for dis matter na?

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Coldfaya(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2013
Laff wan end me oooo. Kai wat a good way to start d week. Choi runs out laffing and holding Tommy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.