Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (11396 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 2:02am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

@hannibal
eso es verdad. pero intenté darle una oportunidad. pero él quiere controlarme undecided undecided

Bueno. Haga su cosa entonces.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Bueno. Haga su cosa entonces.

@hannibal

él sabía quién era del comienzo. su pérdida cool undecided cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 2:07am On Jul 02, 2008
Oyinye, I am ashamed of you! You think I no sabi a lil spanish?
Dnt get to the level hon!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by doyin13(m): 2:08am On Jul 02, 2008
na wa oo dey don turn the place to 'Mind Your Language''

Orisirisi
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

Oyinye, I am ashamed of you! You think I no sabi a little spanish?
Dnt get to the level hon!

what did i do wrong Mesmerize??
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

what did i do wrong Mesmerize??
Nothing baby
hot flashes
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

@hannibal

él sabía quién era del comienzo. su pérdida cool undecided cool

¿Su pérdida? Usted nunca sabe, él quizás tenga buenas intenciones.
¿Por qué no lo da usted un trata? Uno puede encontrar amor en línea. ¡Reír!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 2:13am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

¿Su pérdida? Usted nunca sabe, él quizás tenga buenas intenciones.
¿Por qué no lo da usted un trata? Uno puede encontrar amor en línea. ¡Reír! grin grin grin grin grin

él quiere controlarme. y sea el líder. no sigo a ningún hombre!!! cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2008
hehehe onyinye cut the crap.  grin
- If i really wanted to date i wouldnt start with a little kid like you . . . Spanish isnt a language everyone is clueless about eh.  wink
- It wouldnt be public on a forum where little boys like animal abi na hannibal spend 24 hrs of every day . . .

I guess the lesson is simple, dont take everything you read here seriously.
hehehe the little girl is talking about laying down rules, what are you? A model or smth?  grin Why dont you both switch to swahili?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2008
davidylan:

hehehe onyinye cut the crap. grin
- If i really wanted to date i wouldnt start with a little kid like you . . . Spanish isnt a language everyone is clueless about eh. wink
- It wouldnt be public on a forum where little boys like animal abi na hannibal spend 24 hrs of every day . . .

It seems this bald autistic poof hasn't learnt his lessons yet.
If u have a problem with me, go sort it out with God, bozo.
Hannibal is a small boy but his intelligence dwarf yours so what does that make you?
My tablet PC says: OLD FOOL!!!!!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 2:20am On Jul 02, 2008
Na wa o
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 2:21am On Jul 02, 2008
@david

you know just leave me be. im tired of all this jive with you. you done toying with me, then great. so can you please go and find some other young girl to taunt??
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

It seems this bald autistic poof hasn't learnt his lessons yet.
If u have a problem with me, go sort it out with God, bozo.
Hannibal is a small boy but his intelligence dwarf yours so what does that make you?
My tablet PC says: OLD FOOL!!!!!

ol boy. wake up from your slumber. who cares. Noise making doesnt move me, you shld be well aware of that by now.

onyinye2:

@david

you know just leave me be. im tired of all this jive with you. you done toying with me, then great. so can you please go and find some other young girl to taunt??

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz have some jello, now sleep.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 2:24am On Jul 02, 2008
you too student. just leave me be. you knew you had no chance. so dont even try it. now go work out your issues cause im threw. david, you know what, i dont even know the means to say to you. just leave me be.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by chamotex(m): 2:24am On Jul 02, 2008
the topic of the thread was "Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached?"

now its more like "Play Play don turn to fighting/argument"
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 2:25am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

@david

That's his day job.
He does that from time to time!!!!
Nigga is a licensed Paedo!!! grin

davidylan:

ol boy. wake up from your slumber. who cares.

If u didn't care u wouldn't mention ma honourable name in your animal rants. . . .
Stop having erections for me for nuthing. . . . . I am not after your bloated elephant. cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 02, 2008
small minds . . . too bad that's all we have to deal with here.
Cant take a joke, cant be rational, assume noise making is a way to flex silly muscles.
What a mighty shame. Honorable names? Gimme a break.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 2:29am On Jul 02, 2008
Def messed up this thread. .
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2008
studentetc:

Hey gorgious! [size=18pt]I wasn't thinking of a chance before. didn't think i needed to get me one online when i haven't finished with the ones in my vicinity. [/size] You looking for one on here? then you must have a problem. cry

Gbam! grin
These small girls, just type 2 words and they start feeling above their status . . . cute chics around me that i can see, its onyinye i'd be chasing. Puhlease!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 2:43am On Jul 02, 2008
David and studentetc apologized!

Oyinye, they're sorry jare, dnt mind them
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by dreeldee: 3:18am On Jul 02, 2008
Finally this thread has come to an end smiley

*praise God* cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2008
ROFL!! It's funny how this thread took a weird and "tragic" turn.

@Onyinye, I was sure you'd take them seriously . . . and you did. Anyone could have seen it wasn't that serious and they weren't really into you. It's just one of those things. Plus, wasn't it you that said you got a boyfriend?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by TOH(f): 4:53am On Jul 02, 2008
should have left the thread as is, stephen
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 4:58am On Jul 02, 2008
lol c'mon . . .
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2008
Thread closed!!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by NegroNtns(m): 5:34am On Jul 02, 2008
What did i miss?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2008
A lot! Go back and read it . . . don't worry no one will post anything.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by NegroNtns(m): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2008
@ stephen    <  thread took a weird and "tragic" turn  >  
Oh my, thats not good  angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by NegroNtns(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2008
ok lmao,
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@ stephen < thread took a weird and "tragic" turn >
Oh my, thats not good angry

LOL
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.