Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (11392 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

@syren
u no dey listen?
leave stephen na. . unless you're, you know cool

you know what, lol. Like I said Stephens safe ,u don't know my age if you did you wouldn't worry  grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by chisimdi(f): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2008
jek_kad:

he he he please more update d pics is getting clearer grin grin grin
jenny ashiri atogbula gi lol me 2 oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

i would be totally turned off. you can't just put your hands on me when you don't even know my last name. how would you feel if i just walk upon you and started rubbing my hands all over you? so ungentlemen like. but hey it could just be me. i grew up where you strive for a southern gentlemen undecided

You're amazed at my body? and/or you want to get down.

syren:

If they were a friend thaen fine, if not why would someone do that? explain grin

Ok let me try again. You've never met me before and I walk up to you and I say

"Hey my name is Stephen, what's yours?
You: My name is Syren
Me: Nice to meet you

. . . and I hug you right then and possibly peck you. What will be your reaction?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jgirl3: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2008
LadyT:

Jenny we will fight!

God forbid bad thing!

Hannibal is 4 foot 9!
Lol - i said it, not Jenny. Besides i happen to know via Intel that he's TDH so don't start giving the excuses about height. Just tell him you like him and finish it instead of attacking his "hotness"
Hannibal:

If i am 4"9' then u are less than 2"2'
Don't despair. . . . . .You would date the midget on Hell Date. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Kai - of all the midgets in the world. You didn't even go for the midget in Lorile, you went all the way to the guy in red. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2008
syren:

you know what, lol. Like I said Stephens safe ,u don't know my age if you did you wouldn't worry grin
LOL! Just messing with u o. .
Tot I should protect my friend's man. . since everybody is doing likewise by accusing another of trying to get his attention. . jk tongue

@boys
Bad boy attitude. . turn off!!!!
So, so, anywaz sha. . give me a ___________ anyday tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2008
chisimdi:

jenny ashiri atogbula gi lol me 2 oooo  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nwan ne oto bwo mu,asiri ne nyen obara

mana imaka ,obu gi no na profiligi,i bu asa nwa ,akwa nwa ki bu kiss
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by doyin13(m): 12:42am On Jul 02, 2008
I thought it was Jackal and Stilll water that were an item.

So Lady T is on that tip too.

Orisirisi
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 12:42am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

You're amazed at my body? and/or you want to get down.

how did i know you were going to say that. but if a guy tried to kiss me when we first met, he betta start shopping for an ice pack wink

i wonder what would happen if guys and gals switched places?? hmmm now that is a question that is hard to answer.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

. . . and I hug you right then and possibly peck you. What will be your reaction?
I'll be like WTF? Get the hell off of me. .

Stephen, dnt ever do that. . wha da!! shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

Ok let me try again. You've never met me before and I walk up to you and I say

Then you must have a death wish,lol  grin That's poor social conduct on your part. I will freak out and raise an alarm. No on second thought a slap will do  grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - i said it, not Jenny. Besides i happen to know via Intel that he's TDH so don't start giving the excuses about height. Just tell him you like him and finish it instead of attacking his "hotness"

She's playa-hating.
College girl's attitude. . . . .They pretend to hate what they love the most. tongue tongue tongue

Kai - of all the midgets in the world. You didn't even go for the midget in Lorile, you went all the way to the guy in red. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah. . . . . LadyT would be a tad sophisticated for the midget in Lorile. . . . .So i chose Mr Hell Date with his garden fork.

doyin13:

Orisirisi

LadyT is happily married . . . . .She's been married 5 times in the last 8 years. tongue grin

Stillwater?? undecided undecided undecided undecided What item??
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

Orisirisi

with love all things r possible grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

naaa shes not attacking his hotness shes just playing hard to get u know naaa ,but im very sure shes going to give in wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2008
syren:

Then you must have a death wish,lol grin That's poor social conduct on your part. I will freak out and raise an alarm. No on second thought a slap will do grin
lmao!!! speed dial 911 grin grin
Sexual harassment!!
ways ppl get money this days! cheesy cheesy cheesy I no blame them sef! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by chisimdi(f): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2008
jek_kad:

nwan ne oto bwo mu,asiri ne nyen obara

mana imaka ,obu gi no na profiligi,i bu asa nwa ,akwa nwa ki bu kiss
o na enyem obaru 2 oo.na mi b dat oo lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2008
see as the thread don metamorphose into crushes and items. Bikonu.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2008
davidylan:

see as the thread don metamorphose into crushes and items. Bikonu.

Hi david wink wink how are you today?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jgirl3: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

Orisirisi

Well i am not happy that you told jenny b4 me - but girl, that was one of the gists. grin grin grin grin
Correction - they are not YET an item

Lol - Hannibal, you know you're the dream man of a lot of girls on this forum. All i ask is take it easy with them. We have enough NL romance-weeping topics. We don't need you contributing to that effect again ooo

jek_kad:

naaa shes not attacking his hotness shes just playing hard to get u know naaa ,but im very sure shes going to give in wink
She's attacking it to get him and then. . . . . . .gbam! she makes him fall. B4 we know it, hannibal is gonna become one of those love-sick puppies on NL whining about how love is all we need. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

I'll be like WTF? Get the hell off of me. .

Stephen, dnt ever do that. . wha da!! shocked shocked
onyinye2:

how did i know you were going to say that. but if a guy tried to kiss me when we first met, he betta start shopping for an ice pack wink

i wonder what would happen if guys and gals switched places?? hmmm now that is a question that is hard to answer.
syren:

Then you must have a death wish,lol grin That's poor social conduct on your part. I will freak out and raise an alarm. No on second thought a slap will do grin

LOL!! Y'all are just saying that. No worries.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2008
chisimdi:

o na enyem obaru 2 oo.na mi b that oo lol  grin grin grin grin grin

nwanne u too much ,ibu asa kiss
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by doyin13(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2008
I also heard Davidylan has already been sighted in Houston

trying to do the honour with Onyinye2

Nairalanders sure move quickly
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Hi david wink wink how are you today?

hey (oops no horse farms here) holding up great. Bodi still dey inside cloth.  smiley
Considered my proposal yet?  wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:50am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

She's attacking it to get him and then. . . . . . .gbam! she makes him fall. B4 we know it, hannibal is going to become one of those love-sick puppies on Nairaland whining about how love is all we need.  grin grin grin grin grin

dats y i said wt love all things r possible,jackal is becoming a love sick puppy already,d love vibrating from his keyboard sef is too much grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

grin ya gotta have options baby.

i'm going to get killed for this
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

oh gawd  grin grin grin grin doyin comot for hiaaaa  grin grin grin grin information minister  grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

Funny thing, I heard they spotted you in Ajegunle! grin

How's the romance na?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

How's the romance na?

with quickygirl grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2008
davidylan:

hey (oops no horse farms here) holding up great. Bodi still dey inside cloth. smiley
Considered my proposal yet? wink

you gave me a proposal?? hmm i have seem to forget. could you do the honors of reminding me?? wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by doyin13(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

How's the romance na?
Mesmerize:

How's the romance na?

What can I say. I like girls wey get akpu for leg
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jgirl3: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

Doyin - I am the only official TMZ in NL. Do NOT make me fight you for taking my stories. angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

What can I say. I like girls wey get akpu for leg

oh  gawdddd grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by doyin13(m): 12:54am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

you gave me a proposal?? hmm i have seem to forget. could you do the honors of reminding me?? wink

HEHEHEHE. . . . . I knw there are several ways he would like to honour you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's / Dont Claim Street If You Have No Idea What This Is ( Pics ) / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.