Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (11394 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by TOH(f): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2008
O ga o. You go club and you are no longer a "real woman" again. na wa for people

Other than that part I agree with what David said

If I ask for your number instead, it usually means I'm not calling you but it's nice to let dudes feel good about themselves.

tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

Olodo, it means they keep talking to you like you want to listen!
Men! They ask stupid questions "do you want to talk? you dnt want to talk? why can't I have your number? I like the way you look, and walk". . like that. .
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

Olodo, it means they keep talking to you like you want to listen!
Men! They ask stupid questions "do you want to talk? you dnt want to talk? why can't I have your number? I like the way you look, and walk". . like that. .

u can say that again my dear
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by dreeldee: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

u can say that again my dear

don't start with me o cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by TOH(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
Just cos a girl gives it up on a platter or eba/doesnt give you the run around doesnt mean she's top class.

Just she's out of batteries for her viberator and decided to give you a chance.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by debosky(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
Eldee my man is talking sense here - the mere fact that you are not begging to join the long list of her 'callers' can make you stand out and make HER call you.

All this fawning over a female because you want her attention fails 90% of the time. Sometimes you just need to apply the classical 'cocky + funny' methodology and watch them come running.

Joining the crowd of admirers by simply getting on the list with the rest of the boys rarely works. You need to give yourself some distinction. cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

don't start with me o  cheesy

start ke ,my dear im not starting anything oooo  grin ,but its d truth u men wont let them babes rest even wen she does not want to talk to u sad,even some married women dey suffer dis one too
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by TOH(f): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
cocky + funny will get her to give you the number in teh first place. Not you giving your yeye MTN number.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
TOH:

cocky + funny will get her to give you the number in the first place. Not you giving your[b] yeye MTN number.[/b]

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by dreeldee: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2008
debosky:

Eldee my man is talking sense here - the mere fact that you are not begging to join the long list of her 'callers' can make you stand out and make HER call you.

All this fawning over a female because you want her attention fails 90% of the time. Sometimes you just need to apply the classical 'cocky + funny' methodology and watch them come running.

Joining the crowd of admirers by simply getting on the list with the rest of the boys rarely works. You need to give yourself some distinction. cool

That is like trying to win the lottery with a 1 in 100 trillion chance. 9 out of 10 times she sees you as one of the guys who feels like God's gift to women. A girl who knows she has the looks to attract way better guys than you will just toss your number in the bin.

Try that technique only with average women who dont get that much attention in the first place.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by eldee(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

lol this your "top class" chics. One thing you have to quickly realise . . . are you after a woman or a "chic"?
Second thing to consider - every woman has no less than 2 men actively interested in her.
Last thing to consider - giving her your number when other men are calling her night and day is the quickest way to push yourself into the ocean of oblivion.

But you never know with women.  smiley Isnt the world funny?
1) Every woman will risk becoming a chic if she sees you as a different guy, not the random ones stalking her
2) And you won't be different if you act like them, and do you know how many of 'em are dying for you that you never notice?
3) As I said, random men are calling her, if you present yourself as different, she'll be the one doing the chasing

Mesmerize:

Issues like?
Eldee, you are not serious!
You and this your men are important movement embarassed
Fimile na, I'm just giving women  the chance to choose cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
Fact is there's no single rule on how to approach a woman.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by noetic(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
u guys make it sound as if a grl is one great asset to behold. . . . . . . . and yet we treat em as

I cant and have never gone out my way to get a grl.

if i ask a grl out or even asks for her number, and she refuses. na who loose, me or she?

na she loose.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ post

with confidence, originality and have a sense of humour about it. Be a gentleman. cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by eldee(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2008
debosky:

Exactly, that's what I'm trying to explain to them
This same ol' style since years ago

davidylan:

That is like trying to win the lottery with a 1 in 100 trillion chance. 9 out of 10 times she sees you as one of the guys who feels like God's gift to women. A girl who knows she has the looks to attract way better guys than you will just toss your number in the bin.

Try that technique only with average women who don't get that much attention in the first place.
You see, it's an inferiority-complex that's affecting you
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Rapsody(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Davidylan
u mirror my sentiments exactly

@Eldee
Dude, u can only get away wt dat kinda disposition if u are both rich,handsome and famous. Or else 4gerrit! Even then, u might end up wt a groupie. Serious women look out for men wt an impossible combo of cockiness, wit and sensitivity to spark the attractn. Other thangs come second.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by 8inchplus(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
I am certain if you play your cards well, She'll be the one asking for your number.

Its happend to me on so many occasions that i actually told one that i dont give out my number to strangers. [s]A joke that did not go too well and i almost did not get her number which was actually the aim of approaching her in the first place.[/s]

The lastest one was last week wednesday @ shell test.

So my advice for the guys is keep your game tight
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
noetic:

u guys make it sound as if a girl is one great asset to behold. . . . . .  . . and yet we treat em as 

I can't and have never gone out my way to get a girl.

if i ask a girl out or even asks for her number, and she refuses. na who loose, me or she?

na she loose.

if only d guys will be truthful to themselves for once ,we all know that when a girl refuses a guy ,it hurts his ego no doubt
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
noetic:

you'll soon wake up.  smiley I was like you several yrs ago.

eldee:

You see, it's an inferiority-complex that's affecting you

haha small boy . . . continue pursuing those "chics".

Rapsody:

@Davidylan
u mirror my sentiments exactly

@Eldee
Dude, u can only get away wt that kind of disposition if u are both rich,handsome and famous. Or else 4gerrit! Even then, u might end up wt a groupie. Serious women look out for men wt an impossible combo of cockiness, wit and sensitivity to spark the attractn. Other thangs come second.

Abeg bros dont mind eldee . . . he thinks we're talking about high school "chics" here.

If you seriously want a woman you go aggressively after her. I wonder how these small boys sleep at night waiting for a girl to make contact with them first. A woman who is considering other men wont have time for "boys" dropping their numbers like they are the most important invention since sliced bread.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
noetic:

u guys make it sound as if a girl is one great asset to behold. . . . . . . . and yet we treat em as

if i ask a girl out or even asks for her number, and she refuses. na who loose, me or she?

na she loose.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

jek_kad:

if only d guys will be truthful to themselves for once ,we all know that when a girl refuses a guy ,it hurts his ego no doubt

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

Naw . . . he'll easily fix it with some alcohol.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by TOH(f): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
noetic:

na she loose.

f she never liked you, how did she lose anything?

You people are sure getting things twisted.

If a chic likes you and you two talk and eveyrthing is fine and cool and you notice she's enjoying your company, ask for the number and I assure you she'll give you the right one and you go from there. Even if the whole world bothers her, you will be the one she remembers.

Going up to someone and giving your number and then leaving like some egotistical jackass might work for teenagers who like bad/play boys, not for people who have better things to do

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
StephenP:

d key word here is hurt,y should he soak himself in alcohol if his ego is not hurt,tell me

he should just waka as if nothing happened naw,why d alcohol?

u guys should just be truthful to urselves for once

all liars will go to hell grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

d key word here is hurt,y should he soak himself in alcohol if his ego is not hurt,tell me

he should just waka as if nothing happened naw,why d alcohol?

u guys should just be truthful for once

all liars will go to hell grin grin

lol
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
8inchplus:

So my advice for the guys is keep your game tight

Its not a "game". Be original, get to meet her just like you would meet your regular male friend.
Na wa for the guys of nowadays.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by noetic(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

and in the case the grl was only attemptin to play hard to get, and because of her initial refusal, u decided to back off. is her ego not hurt?

we are all different. I dont c a grl as an asset or as sth so special like we tend to make it seem.
based on who I am, no grl gets to know me n wants to leave.
I m just too much of an asset. this is my subconscious mind. . . . . . and as such I c a grl who turns down my hand of "fellowship" as d looser.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by debosky(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
Why should his ego be hurt? Unless he doesn't recognise his own intrinsic value - If she said no, lets just say she didn't recognise the value. . .c'est la vie

Instead of hurting the ego, it strengthens his resolve to pick the right woman.

I still do not believe in the fawning over women crap, it rarely gets anything except 'ooh nice guy' or 'how sweet'.

I have experienced it on numerous occasions, even when the chick is MAD HOT, and every single guy (even guys 'better' than you are fawning over her) the mere fact that you do not get fazed by all the razzmatazz gives you a completely different playing field.

Now don't get it wrong, eldee and I are not saying do not go after the woman, but you do it in the way a Mercedes Benz dealer would do it - they don't come begging you to buy as if they are selling KIA, they know their value and will definitely get as good a buyer if not better if they don't get you.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
TOH:

f she never liked you, how did she lose anything?

You people are sure getting things twisted.

If a chic likes you and you two talk and eveyrthing is fine and cool and you notice she's enjoying your company, ask for the number and I assure you she'll give you the right one and you go from there. Even if the whole world bothers her, you will be the one she remembers.

Going up to someone and giving your number and then leaving like some egotistical jackass might work for teenagers who like bad/play boys, not for people who have better things to do

Gbam! From the horses mouth.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by noetic(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
StephenP:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2008
noetic:

and in the case the girl was only attemptin to play hard to get, and because of her initial refusal, u decided to back off. is her ego not hurt?

we are all different. I don't c a girl as an asset or as sth so special like we tend to make it seem.
based on who I am, no girl gets to know me n wants to leave.
I m just too much of an asset. this is my subconscious mind. . . .  . . and as such I c a girl who turns down my hand of "fellowship" as d looser.

what ego man?was she d one that approached u first?

@debosky

u guys should be truthful for once ,we women r not asking for too much r we?no we r not,all we r saying is that u men/bois should drop that pride and admit to the fact that it hurts a mans ego when a woman refuses him,that is d simple truth,there r no two ways about it
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by tboy1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

Its not a "game". Be original, get to meet her just like you would meet your regular male friend.
Na wa for the guys of nowadays.

LOL . . .can't u see his username  cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.