Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (11397 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Give her your number instead
The days of men asking for contacts have passed

That's kinda true, so she doesn't give you the wrong details. I did that once  wink

have to be cruel to be kind I guess  cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

That's kind of true, so she doesn't give you the wrong details. I did that once wink
have to be cruel to be kind I guess cool
hehehe. .

eldee:

NO!! she wnt call you. .trust me! tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

SECONDED!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
@topic

with polite intimidation cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Pataki: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

Lol yeah right grin
Seriously. . . . .

There a way you exude the confidence that makes the lady that catches your fancy walk up to you freely. The cheapest of places is at the bar/clubs. I don't dig bar/club chics.

Gone are the days of walking to a lady and asking for her contact details. . . . Not with me!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by ikamefa(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

@topic

with[b] polite intimidation[/b]  cool

heheheheheheh!  grin

abeg how?  tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by dreeldee: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

you think she's gonna call you grin grin grin grin
Waiti till Jesus Christ Comes, She wont even look at you in heaven or hell or werreva you both end up in cheesy you berra collect her no and even dial it in her presence to be sure it's right, in that way, she has also gotten your no.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

you think she's going to call you grin grin grin grin
Waiti till Jesus Christ Comes, She wont even look at you in heaven or hell or werreva you both end up in cheesy you berra collect her no and even dial it in her presence to be sure it's right, in that way, she has also gotten your no.

Rotflmao!!
It'll be embarrassing if her phne didn't ring and you found out it wasn't her number. .
It'll be worst for you
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
ikamefa:

heheheheheheh!  grin

abeg how?  tongue

my sister im a very stubborn person,so any guy that wants to be cool wt me will receive a knock from me on d road or wherever we meet

im not saying i like guys that r too harsh no way,but i mean a man that is inbtw,

i only fell for d first man that intimidated politely because i met my match  cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by eldee(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

big no no! You'll sit there waiting for her to contact you? If its a real decent chic she wont call you.
Hehehe . . . Believe me, if you've presented yourself perfectly at first, she'll be dying to call you . . .
It's all about being able to send the simple message 'I'm not any next random dude, I'm giving you this priviledge, the ball is in your court'

It's coming from me, I've seen chicks at their weakest
Just try it and get back at me wink

Mesmerize:

Believe me, chicks don't get their minds off guys like that
Why were you cuddling the pillow the other day tongue tongue grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

you think she's going to call you grin grin grin grin

Omg there's no escape for us now o  shocked
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Yepp, you got me there. . but how did you know what I was doing?
stalker!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

Omg there's no escape for us now o shocked
Act. there is. . make one of your friends pick up the phne, then tell him that the person has changed their number that it now belongs to you(your friend) ! simple!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by dreeldee: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

Rotflmao!!
It'll be embarrassing if her phne didn't ring and you found out it wasn't her number. .
It'll be worst for you

yeah but at least in that way, i'll be sure she hasn't played a smart one on me.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
Pataki:

Seriously. . . . .

There a way you exude the confidence that makes the lady that catches your fancy walk up to you freely. The cheapest of places is at the bar/clubs. I don't dig bar/club chics.

Gone are the days of walking to a lady and asking for her contact details. . . . Not with me!

Wow! r u that irresistible Pataki  wink grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2008
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin

dreeldee:

yeah but at least in that way, i'll be sure she hasn't played a smart one on me.
Yea, true that
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Hehehe . . . Believe me, if you've presented yourself perfectly at first, she'll be dying to call you . . .
It's all about being able to send the simple message 'I'm not any next random dude, I'm giving you this priviledge, the ball is in your court'

this works with club/bar chics. Real women out there wont call you no matter how much they are dying inside to. You're the man, do the stepping up . . . if i were a woman i wont take you seriously. It cuts across as a man who is not likely the type to take any form of responsibility seriously.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

Act. there is. . make one of your friends pick up the phne, then tell him that the person has changed their number that it now belongs to you(your friend) ! simple!

But of course , I have so much to learn from you Mesmerize  wink grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

this works with club/bar chics. Real women out there wont call you no matter how much they are dying inside to. You're the man, do the stepping up . . . if i were a woman i wont take you seriously. It cuts across as a man who is not likely the type to take any form of responsibility seriously.

you're right u know
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

But of course , I have so much to learn from you Mesmerize wink grin
LOL!! Me sef, I learned. .and it works cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by ikamefa(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

gbam!

grin
eldee:

It's coming from me, I've seen chicks at their weakest
Just try it and get back at me wink

no kidding?  grin na wah for privileges oh! cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by dreeldee: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

in this way, i see no reason why you should give me your no in the first place if you ain't interested in me. if this happens then i'm sure you are not interested, then i let you go afteral, there are many fishes in the ocean
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by eldee(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

Believe me, top-class chicks don't care
If they want a guy, they go after him

It just shows the next level of confidence
It's a serious turn-on for top-class chicks
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

you're right u know
Dnt mind him . . he doesn't do the "stepping" up lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by eldee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2008
ikamefa:

no kidding? grin na wah for privileges oh! cheesy grin
It's just like marketing, guys need to know how important they are to ladies
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

in this way, i see no reason why you should give me your no in the first place if you ain't interested in me. if this happens then i'm sure you are not interested, then i let you go afteral, there are many fishes in the ocean
Some men are very persistence you know. . if you tell them no, they keep following you and chatting with you
The best thing to do, is give them a fake number, let them leave you in peace, and the torture ends faster. .

And some girls just dnt want to be rude by saying no, they think it'll hurt the guy's feelings
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Believe me, top-class chicks don't care
If they want a guy, they go after him

lol this your "top class" chics. One thing you have to quickly realise . . . are you after a woman or a "chic"?
Second thing to consider - every woman has no less than 2 men actively interested in her.
Last thing to consider - giving her your number when other men are calling her night and day is the quickest way to push urself into the ocean of oblivion.

But you never know with women.  smiley Isnt the world funny?

Mesmerize:

Dnt mind him . . he doesn't do the "stepping" up lipsrsealed

"Stepping up" involves so many supposedly minute but very important issues to consider.  wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

"Stepping up" involves so many supposedly minute but very important issues to consider. wink
Issues like?

eldee:

It's just like marketing, guys need to know how important they are to ladies

Eldee, you are not serious!
You and this your men are important movement embarassed
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by ikamefa(f): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

It's just like marketing,

i agree!  cheesy

eldee:

guys need to know how important they are to ladies

oh really?  grin  like water is to a dying man in the desert tongue  "  grin "

na today?  cheesy   you were soo important you just had to approach  her abi? to let her know you existed in the 1st place  grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

Some men are very persistence you know. . if you tell them no, they keep following you and chatting with you
The best thing to do, is give them a fake number, let them leave you in peace, and the torture ends faster. .

And some girls just dnt want to be rude by saying no, they think it'll hurt the guy's feelings

Very true  cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by dreeldee: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

davidylan:

lol this your "top class" chics. One thing you have to quickly realise . . . are you after a woman or a "chic"?
Second thing to consider - every woman has no less than 2 men actively interested in her.
Last thing to consider - g[b]iving her your number when other men are calling her night and day is the quickest way to push yourself into the ocean of oblivion[/b].

But you never know with women. smiley Isnt the world funny?

"Stepping up" involves so many supposedly minute but very important issues to consider. wink

exactly in this world we're in where every lady you admire is currently the no 1 on the list of 10 other guys. I'll rather get her no and call her than dwell in an illusion
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
ikamefa:

i agree! cheesy

oh really? grin like water is to a dying man in the desert tongue " grin "

na today? cheesy you were soo important you just had to approach her abi? to let her know you existed in the 1st place grin
rotfl. . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.