Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (11393 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

this reminds me of what some boy said to my friend the other day. he was all like "hey" and she was like "umm im sorry don't believe i see any farms. because hey is for horses" i couldnt stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

Sorry but she's retarded.

LadyT:

ROTFLMAO@Stephen I'm feeling your signature!!!

Thanks. It's true though

syren:

No attraction o. cool "Bad" boys are always cool to be friends with but not in relationships no way. I've tried it and it's too much trouble. lipsrsealed grin So you like bad girls Stephen grin

Ha! Is that a trick question?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2008
@stephen

i thought it was completely hilarious. she had every right to. it is all about respect. if you are meeting me for the first time you gotta put on your best. "hey" is for people you see on a daily basis. but you dont see me on a daily basis so you are gonna try and prove that i should give you the time of day.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by LadyT(f): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2008
What I dont like is if you have been given the brush off please brush off.  Dont come at me with more chessy loff lines.  

Play it cool a little cocky can be funny.  But telling a girl in a serious tone that you can get any girl you want pisses me off.  Makes me wonder why the hell your single in the first place Mr getwhateverIwant!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

Ha! Is that a trick question?

No  embarassed promise  grin

Just curious. Do you like a girl who has groupies?  cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2008
syren:

No embarassed promise grin

Just curious. Do you like a girl who has groupies? cool

I can't judge someone like that.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jgirl3: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

Sorry but she's retarded.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's a bit harsh, dude. grin I just thought it wasn't that funny.

Hannibal:

Trust me to come up with something. . . . .I'm a bad boy. grin grin
By the time i start, u won't remember if i said Hi or Hey. . . . tongue tongue
Excuse you? Don't make me reveal the things SHE told me here oooo!
Stop claiming to be a bad boy, you don't want me spilling your dark secrets to NL - yeye! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2008
@syren

emmmmmmm syren u seee emmmm i will be happy to announce to u that stephen has got a very tough wife on this forum and she wouldnt be happy if she catches u flirting wt him clears throat

@hannibal

that one is for them mumu babes naaaaa,because someone like me wt sharp brains wont even spare a guy a glance if he just walks up to me wtout saying hello or hi

c'mon u guys should give them single girls respect ,just hello or hi will do
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2008
Its the internet, anyone can claim to be a "bad" boy. grin

I'm just wondering why so many of the "bad" boys with "swagger" are still single. cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

but at least have to admit that she had every right to. how dare you approach some one like that?? it shows no respect.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously if a girl responded like that, I'll google the nearest mental hospital. Unless she was smiling or laughing when she said so.

jek_kad:

@syren

emmmmmmm syren u seee emmmm i will be happy to announce to u that stephen has got a very tough wife on this forum and she wouldnt be happy if she catches u flirting wt him clears throat

She's not flirting . . . just trying to know me better I guess.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

Excuse you? Don't make me reveal the things SHE told me here oooo!
Stop claiming to be a bad boy, you don't want me spilling your dark secrets to Nairaland - yeye! cheesy cheesy wink

I surrender!!!! Please dont spill me milk all over the place. grin cheesy

jek_kad:

@hannibal

that one is for them mumu babes naaaaa,because someone like me wt sharp brains wont even spare a guy a glance if he just walks up to me wtout saying hello or hi

c'mon u guys should give them single girls respect ,just hello or hi will do

Jenny, when a guy is stupendously HOT. . . . a chic won't remember pleasantries.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2008
jek_kad:

@syren

No flirting here o. He's safe, just trying to make a point about men who have "groupies" as he calls it.  cool  grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by LadyT(f): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2008
Well Hannibal your not hot so I suggest you work on those lines or do what david does and just say HI!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2008
cannibal abi na hannibal u guys berra learn how to approach a woman well ,cos all those hey and wasup wont take u anywhere,anyways there r diff types of girls and im very sure dat those dat answer to that hey and wasup are those dat lack attention
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Jenny, when a guy is stupendously HOT. . . . a chic won't remember pleasantries.

ummmm truly questionable. you cant say yes or no on this one. if i saw a guy like Tyson Beckford, yeah there wouldnt be any need for conversation. cause i would have met my match made in heaven cheesy cheesy j/k

But i must ask, arent the fellas the same?? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jgirl3: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2008
jek_kad:

@syren

Speaking of that, Jenny - i have extraordinary gist for you. If you see the way NL is blossoming with crushes nowadays ehn!
Just the other day, a particular person (whose username consists of something humans drink) ran away from me because she has a crush on a particular guy on this very very beautiful land (whose username is that of an animal). 'nuff said - they will start denying again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
You did not hear it from me ooooo! lipsrsealed tongue

onyinye2:

but at least have to admit that she had every right to. how dare you approach some one like that?? it shows no respect.
We are in a casual age, do you expect him to get all formal like Good morning??

StephenP:

Seriously if a girl responded like that, I'll google the nearest mental hospital. Unless she was smiling or laughing when she said so.
Even if she's laughing - it's still weird to say that in my opinion.

Hannibal:

I surrender!!!! Please don't spill me milk all over the place. grin cheesy
So you best stop broadcasting how "bad" you are supposed to be. SHE knows all your shortcomings and NL will be happy to hear all these about Hannibal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2008
LadyT:

Well Hannibal your not hot so I suggest you work on those lines or do what david does and just say HI!

I don't blow ma trumpet unnecessarily but the few that have seen me would tell u one or two things. . . .
Hannibal can make u ditch your boy/f of 12 years.  Nuff said!!!

Do what who does?? I am not a pussy-footer.
I stick to me own rules that have been working for me for more than a decade. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2008
jek_kad:

cannibal abi na hannibal u guys berra learn how to approach a woman well ,because all those hey and wasup wont take u anywhere,anyways there r diff types of girls and im very sure that those that answer to that hey and wasup are those that lack attention

quite true, an educated women who works around refined men all day will not answer to 'waaaassssuuuuppp' abeg take note.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2008
davidylan:

Its the internet, anyone can claim to be a "bad" boy. grin

I'm just wondering why so many of the "bad" boys with "swagger" are still single. cool

hahahaha It looks like that because once you get married, you tend to drop the it.

jek_kad:

cannibal abi na hannibal u guys berra learn how to approach a woman well ,because all those hey and wasup wont take u anywhere,anyways there r diff types of girls and im very sure that those that answer to that hey and wasup are those that lack attention

Picture this and tell me what you think about it: A dude at a party or some event walks up to you and says "Hey, How you doing?" and he slightly hugs you.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by LadyT(f): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2008
Yes Hannibal for more than a decade we are still looking for Miss Right!

Better take advice!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

Speaking of that, Jenny - i have extraordinary gist for you. If you see the way Nairaland is blossoming with crushes nowadays ehn!
Just the other day, a particular person (whose username consists of something humans drink) ran away from me because she has a crush on a particular guy on this very very beautiful land (whose username is that of an animal). 'nuff said - they will start denying again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
You did not hear it from me ooooo! lipsrsealed  tongue

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think i know d person u r talking about but im not too sure undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

hahahaha It looks like that because once you get married, you tend to drop the it.

Picture this and tell me what you think about it: A dude at a party or some event walks up to you and says "Hey, How you doing?" and he slightly hugs you.

that will be d last day he'll see his 2inch manliness because i will plock it out wt a beer bottle angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

A bad boy will marry ONLY when he wants to. . . .
They don't get pressured into marriage like some wussies think.

LadyT:

Yes Hannibal for more than a decade we are still looking for Miss Right!
Better take advice!

You are clueless. . . .  . .Is Marriage the alpha n omega of all things. . . .
U better take advice now. . . . .Stop, look and listen when intellectuals are spewing(dont mind ma rhymez).
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

i would be totally turned off. [b]you can't just put your hands on me when you don't even know my last name. [/b]how would you feel if i just walk upon you and started rubbing my hands all over you? so ungentlemen like. but hey it could just be me. i grew up where you strive for a southern gentlemen undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

If they were a friend thaen fine, if not why would someone do that? explain  grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jgirl3: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2008
jek_kad:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think i know d person you're talking about but im not too sure undecided
I'll update you - I just need this place to clear out a bit. In fact, i don't know where to start from. Especially our good old Cadet denied she's not tripping for the dude but her actions spoke louder than her words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed - dang it! grin grin grin

LadyT:

Yes [b]Hannibal [/b]for more than a decade we are still looking for Miss Right!

Better take advice!
Lady T - there are better ways to get a guy's attention and tell him you like him, you know? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Pataki: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2008
What rubbish. I see a shawty along me ways, and I step up to her to say HI or Hello. . . . . good afternoon. . . . . . .

What kinda ladies get stereotyped to such nonsense of singular vocabulary jargons as introduction from a guy

I must be reading from a secondary school forum tonight. grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Mesmerize(f): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2008
What I don't like is if you have been given the brush off please brush off. Dont come at me with more chessy loff lines.

Play it cool a little cocky can be funny. But telling a girl in a serious tone that you can get any girl you want pisses me off. Makes me wonder why the hell your single in the first place Mr getwhateverIwant!

hahahaha. . true true!

@syren
u no dey listen?
leave stephen na. . unless you're, you know cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2008
j-girl:

I'll update you - I just need this place to clear out a bit. In fact, i don't know where to start from. Especially our good old Cadet denied she's not tripping for

he he he pls more update d pics is getting clearer grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by LadyT(f): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2008
Jenny we will fight!

God forbid bad thing!

Hannibal is 4 foot 9!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2008
LadyT:

Jenny we will fight!

God forbid bad thing!

Hannibal is 4 foot 9!

lmao grin grin grin grin wat did i do sad embarassed
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2008
LadyT:

Jenny we will fight!

God forbid bad thing!

Hannibal is 4 foot 9!

If i am 4"9' then u are less than 2"2'
Don't despair. . . . .  .U would date the midget on Hell Date. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's / Dont Claim Street If You Have No Idea What This Is ( Pics ) / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.