Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (11395 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
onyinye2:

okay cheesy cheesy cheesy it didnt mention all of that. the guy can come up to me and be like[b] " Good afternoon miss, my name is "john". I noticed you walk pass me and was blinded with your beauty. [/b] and had to turn around and find out your name.

I'd be very surprised if u dont SLAP a guy that comes to u with such a weak line.
Blinded by your beauty?? Is this Shakespeare's?? grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Uche2nna(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ Onyinye

It aint a coincidence that I mentioned ur namesake a couple of posts ago grin

onyinye2:

i just need to feel that you respect me and want to get to know me for me.

Well, I dont think U would get that from someone pretending to have the bad boy attitude that we all know of. Debo's definition of a bad boy is novel to me
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
Oh hannibal dont make me choke with laughter cheesy cheesy i wouldnt slap the guy. i might be taken back a lil but it would get my attention. and yes it is Shakespeare in modern terms cheesy

The Sly:

Tell her oooo. . . . . cheesy
With that load of paul's epistle that she hurled up. . . . . . .Who got the time nowadays? sad
Do u lot think y'all are gods? respects?? wuz up?? whats wrong with saying ''wuz up''??. . . . . sad

if someone says "what's up" that is a strike against him already. he has to be original or at least step outside the box. or dare to be different.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
onyinye2:

oka cheesy cheesy cheesy it didnt mention all of that. the guy can come up to me and be like " Good afternoon miss, my name is "john". I noticed you walk pass me and was blinded with your beauty. and had to turn around and find out your name.

Isn't that too much for an over-exaggeration?

HR.hotness:

Like i said,

when they are 12 grin

You ladies like a man who has just the right amount of bad in him, who keeps you on your toes, who you respect not fear, who you submit to not control, who excites you and becomes your muse. I know all of that so y'all can continue to deny it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
onyinye2:

I hate when guys come up to me saying "what's up" and nod their head. that is so not a conversation starter with me. When you see me, greet me. i know [b]yall parents told you to greet people when you see them. that includes me. [/b]ask about my day. complement me, but not so much that it comes off fake. [b]don't do that lip licking thing i absolutely hate that. [/b]you have to come off respectful, like you want to get to know me as a person. you got to have swagger though. like you know you got it going on but not be arrogant about it. and whatever you do, don't look me up and down. it makes me feel like you are only wanting for sex. it might not be the case but that is how you are coming off.

oh gawwwddd dis girl wont kill me  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
We can't speak for anyone else at the end of the day. But 'bad' boys to me are a turn off.
"If you like me, good for you, if you don't, you can take a running jump" Who wants to be with someone that treats them like  just another name on their long list of contacts?

*show of hands anyone*
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

We can't speak for anyone else at the end of the day. But 'bad' boys to me are a turn off.
"If you like me, good for you, if you don't, you can take a running jump" Who wants to be with someone that treats them like just another name on their long list of contacts?

*show of hands anyone*

I see some ladies over there raising their hands.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidlyan:

this works with club/bar chics. Real women out there wont call you no matter how much they are dying inside to. You're the man, do the stepping up . . . if i were a woman i wont take you seriously. It cuts across as a man who is not likely the type to take any form of responsibility seriously.

This is actually a very attracting trait for a lot of women.

The Danger man.

One they set themselves a project to change with their feminine mystical powers.

They end up failing and then call all men "Bastards".

While it was their own fault all the while for selecting him.

Good guys finish last. A majority marry the good guy after the bad guy has finished misusing them.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
@syren

well i see what you are saying. but yeah there is an attraction to bad boys because we feel we can at the end of the day "change" him.
StephenP:

Isn't that too much for an over-exaggeration?

well he doesnt have to say that. but as long it is not "whats up". that is what you say to your home boys. i dont wanna feel like your home boys. i need to feel that you have an interest in me. which comes with respect.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
StephenP:

I see some ladies over there raising their hands.

Lol, don't start with me again o  grin cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
The Sly:

Tell her oooo. . . . . cheesy
With that load of paul's epistle that she hurled up. . . . . . .Who got the time nowadays? sad
Do u lot think y'all are gods? respects?? wuz up?? whats wrong with saying ''wuz up''??. . . . . sad

I think u now know why 90% of em NL ladies are still unattached. . . .
They have been swooped by too many "nice boys" who are blinded by online beauty and reh reh reh. . . .  .
No wonder em galz are sometimes frustrated with the way they post. . . . .They have not been getting quality pick-up lines. cheesy grin wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
The Sly:

Tell her oooo. . . . .  cheesy
With that load of paul's epistle that she hurled up. . . . . . .Who got the time nowadays?  sad
Do u lot think y'all are gods? respects?? wuz up?? whats wrong with saying ''wuz up''??. . . .  . sad

wuz up ko wuz skipskyrocketing down ni
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

Lol, don't start with me again o grin cool

hahaha I won't.

onyinye2:

@syren

well i see what you are saying. but yeah there is an attraction to bad boys because we feel we can at the end of the day "change" him.
well he doesnt have to say that. but as long it is not "whats up". that is what you say to your home boys. i don't want to feel like your home boys. i need to feel that you have an interest in me. which comes with respect.

Ladies, follow Onyinye and tell the truth.

Hannibal:

I think u now know why 90% of em Nairaland ladies are still unattached. . . .
They have been swooped by too many "nice boys" who are blinded by online beauty and reh reh reh. . . . .
No wonder em girls are sometimes frustrated with the way they post. . . . .They have not been getting quality pick-up lines. cheesy grin wink

ROFL!!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerise:

Some men are very persistence you know. . if you tell them no, they keep following you and chatting with you
The best thing to do, is give them a fake number, let them leave you in peace, and the torture ends faster.  .

And some girls just dnt want to be rude by saying no, they think it'll hurt the guy's feelings

Its a long time me or my friends ever experienced this. I thought it was out of fashion.

I thought it was replaced by give him the right number, pick up his phone call once and then stop picking it up after that.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
naaa onyinye is still a baby no offence cos wen we were her age we all wanted bad boys but as one starts showering sense into her brains dat obsession wt bad bois just goes off and is replaced wt real men
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by syren: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2008
onyinye2:

@syren

well he doesnt have to say that. but as long it is not "whats up". that is what you say to your home boys. i don't want to feel like your home boys. i need to feel that you have an interest in me. which comes with respect.

I'm with u there girl, but with "bad" boys I never feel that. They see it as a game, which me personally, I don't like. They hit on girl after girl until it's "your turn" I don't feel there's any genuine interest. And we've learnt that it's very rare they change. Even when they're with you there eyes are still roaming around looking for their next chase. That's why I said I don't trust them.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

naaa onyinye is still a baby no offence because when we were her age we all wanted bad boys but as one starts showering sense into her brains that obsession wt bad bois just goes off and is replaced wt real men

Please answer this question: at what age do women drop the obsession with bad boys??
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

naaa onyinye is still a baby no offence because when we were her age we all wanted bad boys but as one starts showering sense into her brains that obsession wt bad bois just goes off and is replaced wt real men

what!! oka never said i was obsessed with bad boys oka. i just said i was attracted to them. but i know only real reason im probably attracted to him is that slight feeling i can some how "change" him. i guess in a sense upgrade him to better side of life. im pretty sure i have some sense jek kad. and yeah i know what a real man is. i might be young but im not ignorant.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
TOH:

O ga o. You go club and you are no longer a "real woman" again. na wa for people

Other than that part I agree with what David said

If I ask for your number instead, it usually means I'm not calling you but it's nice to let dudes feel good about themselves.

If I ask a woman for her number and she replies that I should give her mine instead, my answer is always NO, no matter what.

I tell her to forget it if she is reluctant to give me her number there and then. Why can't she give hers?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Please answer this question: at what age do women drop the obsession with bad boys??

the day they start reasoning like real women and get ready to face life fully

as for age u know theres no age for dat cos some pple refuse and dont want to be mature in their way of reasoning
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

I'm with u there girl, but with "bad" boys I never feel that. They see it as a game, which me personally, I don't like. They hit on girl after girl until it's "your turn" I don't feel there's any genuine interest. And we've learnt that it's very rare they change. Even when they're with you there eyes are still roaming around looking for their next chase. That's why I said I don't trust them.

The problem is many of you women see "bad" boys as dudes who are with you for the sole purpose of having sex with you and breaking up with you thus damaging your heart. But the thing is even though it seems the social norms in the bad boy society is to have multiple women, many "bad" boys can be faithful. Sure there will be groupies hanging around but they are there just to let you know that if you decide to mess up, you'll be replaced.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by beauteous(f): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2008
i LYK A LIL BIT OF BAD"NESS"IN MA MAN embarassed
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
beauteous:

Thank you for being honest. I'm waiting for the others to follow suit.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
beauteous:

every normal girl does,but we r talking about bad bois dat makes it too junior and irresponsible
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
every man has a bit of bad in him. . . its whether you want to behave as an adult or remain a perpetual juvenile that makes the difference.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Hannibal: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

every normal girl does,but we r talking about bad bois that makes it too junior and irresponsible

Jenny, u keep taking us back. . . .
We are not talking about chewing gum lads here. . . . not weed smokers or dudes with sagging pants.
Bad boys with sleek attitude, young professionals and not irresponsible poof around the corner.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2008
noetic:

u guys make it sound as if a girl is one great asset to behold. . . . . .  . . and yet we treat em as  

I can't and have never gone out my way to get a girl.

if i ask a girl out or even asks for her number, and she refuses. na who loose, me or she?

na she loose.

No, mate. It is the 45mins of that action that is one great target to behold. Most girls are not worth it.

When you meet the one of the few that is worth it, then you know you have to settledown and never look anywhere else.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2008
davidylan:

every man has a bit of bad in him. . . its whether you want to behave as an adult or remain a perpetual juvenile that makes the difference.

yeah no doubt but some people think d best thing to do is to continue acting like a bad boy for as long as they r with d girl,some even exhibit their foolishness d very first time they walk up to d girl ,no way there is time for everything

can't stand a man that will open his mouth and tell me "wuz up" that is rubbish u know
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by jekkad: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

We are not talking about chewing gum lads here. . . . not weed smokers or dudes with sagging pants.
Bad boys with sleek attitude, young professionals and not irresponsible poof around the corner.

yeah right like d ones (like sly said) that will tell a girl "wuz up"  d very first time he meets her huh?
puhpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyways im not here to argue wt anybody today,don't have d strength to
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by StephenP(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
I don't see why "what's up?" is a really big deal.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by onyinye2(f): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

yeah no doubt but some people think d best thing to do is to continue acting like a bad boy for as long as they r with d girl,some even exhibit their foolishness d very first time they walk up to d girl ,no way there is time for everything

can't stand a man that will open his mouth and tell "wuz up" that is rubbish u know

that is so true. i hate it when guys say what's up. it shows to me your lack of respect and interest in me. and probably when you are spitting your best lines at me, im just thinking of what a sucka this is. im not one of your home boys oka. if you wanna get at me, you make me feel that you are.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? by Uche2nna(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Bad boys with sleek attitude, young professionals and

Still not comfortable with the Bad boy tag but the sleek and professional tag sounds more like it.

Hannibal:

not irresponsible poof around the corner.

More often than not, thats what comes to my mind whenever the Bad boy tag is being brandished  embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.