Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (77892 Views)

Discussion / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Deception Of The Roman Catholic Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Zikkyy(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2013
Image123:
Do you believe that a man can rob God in tithes and offerings? Do you believe that a whole nation can rob God if they do not bring tithes and offering?

You just refused to learn, even when it is stated that scriptures is useful for learning. A man (unless the Israelite under the law) cannot rob God in tithes and offerings. Even the gentiles in the time of Malachi were not robbing God. So what are saying. My brother, it's in your interest you open your heart to truly learn.

Image123:
The Bible NEVER talks about tithes being different. It talks of tithe as tithe, simply 10%.

You know this is wrong. The bible did not define tithe as 10%. This is the definition of man

Image123:
Abraham's tithe is a tenth. Malachi's is a tenth, Jesus's is a tenth, Number and co are tenth, mine is a tenth. This is what the tithe is. One cannot come tell us that it is numbers tithe that is real, the others are not.

There is God's tithe and there are tithes. What tithe are you paying? God's tithe or just simply "tithe"? God's tithe is defined in Leviticus. We know your tithe is tenth (or 10%), but it is not God's tithe. is your tithe real? it depends on your definition. if you say "realness" is defined by the proportion/percentage, then the tithe of income from prosti.tution, robbery, rituals e.t.c are real. Will God define the "realness" of his tithe based on the proportion/percentage? I believe you now see tithe is not just about giving a tenth.

Image123:
Malachi or any Bible verse does not tell us that tithe is ONLY from one thing.

IT DOES! EVEN AN ILLITERATE CAN SEE THAT. Malachi was referring only to the tithe defined in Leviticus. It's fraudulent to say robbing God in Malachi was referring to not bringing a tithe of war booty, when the law clearly stated how war booty was to be shared. It would be fraud to say robbing God in Malachi was referring to people that refused to tithe their pocket money, when the law did not provide for the tithing of pocket money. maybe you are saying robbing God meant not tithing income from prosti.tution or robbery. What does it mean to rob? you can only rob others of their property. and what tithe did God say was his? see below......

Leviticus 27:30-32 (NIV)
30 “‘A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees,
belongs to the Lord; it is holy to the Lord. 31 Whoever would redeem any of their tithe must add a fifth of the value to it. 32 Every tithe of the herd and flock—every tenth animal that passes under the shepherd’s rod—will be holy to the Lord.

Did God any time say that a tithe of pocket money, war booty or salary & wages or profit from sales belong to him? if he did not how can not giving the tithe from these income amount to robbing him?

Image123:
there are so many Bible passages that seem to be a 'direct' reference to something, but the Holy Ghost uses it to mean and prove and teach something else.

So what is Malachi telling you?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Zikkyy(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Image123:
Abraham's tithe belong to God, mine also. Infact, the whole earth belong to God.

...and did God tell you he want a tenth of the whole earth?

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by pickabeau1: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2013
Only a wicked person will encourage such a disadvantaged person to put into a treasury administered by religious thieves and rogues like the rulers of the Jerusalem temple.

true
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2013
pickabeau1:

true
hehehehehe..So Jesus is wicked by standing at the offering basket and commending the poor widow who gave her ALL abi? Atheists have taken over this thread already..SMH!
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by pickabeau1: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: hehehehehe..So Jesus is wicked by standing at the offering basket and commending the poor widow who gave her ALL abi? Atheists have taken over this thread already..SMH!

Jesus commended the poor widow who gave her all willingly as led rather than coerced....
I dont know why you are calling others athesists for expounding a basic truth..

He owns the cattle on the hills
If He were hungered, he will not tell you
He wants a contrite heart... not one of compulsion

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2013
pickabeau1:

Jesus commended the poor widow who gave her all willingly as led rather than coerced....

You're right bro.

Jesus commended the widow, its very different from encouraging a destitute to give all her living.

He commended her sense of sacrifice because it showed her as someone sold out to things of God but he would have shaken his head at the temple rulers whose consciences were so dead they could still collect from that poor woman to support their sham caricature of adherence to Mosaic law.

See what he said about them just before this generous daughter of Abraham brought all her living

Mark 12:38-40
'And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces, [39] And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts: [40] Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation. '

He commended her, he wouldn't have encouraged her to do it. The Jesus of the bible would have fed her instead because that's what our Lord does. He gives to the needy not take from them

4 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2013
James 1:27 (KJV)
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
pickabeau1:

pickabeau1:

And so far no one is being coerced including the widow of zarephat Elijah ministered to.It was based on their response to God from a willing heart. I quoted your post based on your carnal concept of why a disdvantaged person should give.Thankscheesy

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by pickabeau1: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: And so far no one is being coerced including the widow of zarephat Elijah ministered to.It was based on their response to God from a willing heart. I quoted your post based on your carnal concept of why a disdvantaged person should give.Thankscheesy

Not being coerced. .. with the curses from the pulpit when tithe is announced. ....ha ha ha
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Are you now shifting post? Why not admit you erred.cheesy
pickabeau1:

Not being coerced. .. with the curses from the pulpit when tithe is announced. ....ha ha ha
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Candour:

You're right bro.
The Jesus of the bible would have fed her instead because that's what our Lord does. He gives to the needy not take from them
Capital nonsense.The Jesus of the bible does not wave a magic wand and food just appeared from thin air to feed the 5000.May be your jesus could that in your dreamland. The Jesus of the bible i knew used 5 loaves and 2 fishes from a young lad to feed them.The principle NEVER changed.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Demainman1: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
^^^^ You are right! No wonder Jesus also asked the servants to fill the pots with water and then converted the water into wine grin

Are you saying that Jesus cannot give without first collecting? cheesy

This is one hungry pastor ehe! Man after his tummy i call you!

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Demain_man: ^^^^ You are right! No wonder Jesus also asked the servants to fill the pots with water and then converted the water into wine grin

Are you saying that Jesus cannot give without first collecting? cheesy

This one hungry pastor ehe! Man after his tommy i call you!

Nope,Rather you are the one insulting Jesus by making this refferal.I think you now understand why i refer to you guys as Atheist.cheesy
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Demainman1: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: Nope,Rather you are the one insulting Jesus by making this refferal.I think you now understand why i refer to you guys as Atheist.cheesy

What principle were you refering to that NEVER changed? You just said Jesus never gives freely. He collects before he can give cheesy

Atheist even better pass you 'a Pharisee'!

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Demain_man:

What principle were you refering to that NEVER changed? You just said Jesus never gives freely. He collects before he can give cheesy

Atheist even better pass you 'a Pharisee'!
hehehe..your colors and chameleon skins are changing.

Atleast the pharisees know a God exist.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: Capital nonsense.The Jesus of the bible does not wave a magic wand and food just appeared from thin air to feed the 5000.May be your jesus could that in your dreamland. The Jesus of the bible i knew used 5 loaves and 2 fishes from a young lad to feed them.The principle NEVER changed.

Yeah. Very correct. He took a young boy's lunch and multiplied it to feed not only the boy but 5000 others. A very lucky situation to be in. The same practice the early Christians adopted to ensure every member was catered for. Unfettered and untainted love for the brethren

This is the difference between my Jesus and the Pharisees and of course the charlatans of today. He left the boy better than he met him. The boy still had lunch and helped to feed 5000 others. His case is far better than the widow whose living was devoured by wicked and callous Pharisees ruling the temple.

Wish we all can be like that boy

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Demainman1: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jesus took from 'one' and fed all. Bidam and his fellow Tithe collectors are taking from 'all' and feeding none but only themselves tongue

Ok, I forgot, they are giving members 'spiritual food', on empty stomach

4 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by pickabeau1: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: Are you now shifting post? Why not admit you erred.cheesy

I dont get ur post.. I said if wat is happening in churches nowadays is not coercion... I winder wat it is
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Candour:

Yeah. Very correct. He took a young boy's lunch and multiplied it to feed not only the boy but 5000 others. A very lucky situation to be in.
Yeah..do correct your band wagon of roman catholics turned atheist.They never seemed to agree with me on this.Another thing the christian faith is not about a game of luck or chance.It's about knowing what to do as you hear from the master.
The same practice the early Christians adopted to ensure every member was catered for. Unfettered and untainted love for the brethren
May be you need more insight on that one.Heard one of your friends saying the dispensation of grace wasn't given at that time,since ananias and sapphira were removed out of the equation.

This is the difference between my Jesus and the Pharisees and of course the charlatans of today. He left the boy better than he met him.
It is no business of mine,if you exposed yourself to charlatans and in the process are duped by them.But to come here and tell us the Word of God doesn't work as regard tithing in principle is my bane of argument.
The boy still had lunch and helped to feed 5000 others.
You fail to see the point i made. What if Jesus were to do that now and collect the poor boy meal,your pharisaical atheist friends would have start accusing Jesus and calling him all sort of names, even before the miracle of multiplication occurs.
His case is far better than the widow whose living was devoured by wicked and callous Pharisees ruling the temple.
Leave the pharisee out of the issue. I can understand you being duped by the modern ones hence your bitterness and greivance.If Elijah were to tell that to a poor widow now will you rain accusations against him as you are doing on this forum

Wish we all can be like that boy
And that is all tithers are advocating here.It is all about the Kingdom and knowing the Heart of the Father.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Jesus did not feed the five thousand+ with the boys tithe. He fed them with 100% of the boys lunch. The boy gave all that he had, not ten percent.

The account of the loaves and fishes has absolutely nothing to do with tithing.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: Yeah..do correct your band wagon of roman catholics turned atheist.They never seemed to agree with me on this.Another thing the christian faith is not about a game of luck or chance.It's about knowing what to do as you hear from the master. May be you need more insight on that one.Heard one of your friends saying the dispensation of grace wasn't given at that time,since ananias and sapphira were removed out of the equation.

If you have a problem with Catholics or atheists, it will be better to face them directly or report them to God. They must have hurt you so badly.

It is no business of mine,if you exposed yourself to charlatans and in the process are duped by them.

Eyya....keep it up. You're doing well with writing my biography.

But to come here and tell us the Word of God doesn't work as regard tithing in principle is my bane of argument.

Wao!!!! I can see the evidence of tithe all over you. Pls keep it up.

You fail to see the point i made. What if Jesus were to do that now and collect the poor boy meal,your pharisaical atheist friends would have start accusing Jesus and calling him all sort of names, even before the miracle of multiplication occurs.

If Jesus did that today, even atheists would support it because he used it to feed hungry people. He didn't take it, sell it and use the money to buy a new suit. My Lord used it to FEED HUNGRY PEOPLE

Jesus was and is still interested in poor people. You should align with him on this.

Leave the pharisee out of the issue.

Are you their spokesman?

I can understand you being duped by the modern ones hence your bitterness and greivance

Hmm....you're really struggling and sweating with your research on my biography. Its so good to know. Pls keep it up

If Elijah were to tell that to a poor widow now will you rain accusations against him as you are doing on this forum

Elijah shared the widows meal and God multiplied the rest to give the widow and her family unexpected sustenance for 3 years plus. The crooks you defend would have taken all and anointed the woman to go sleep on an empty stomach. Devouring the living of widows and doing it without conscience is what they know how to do best.

And that is all tithers are advocating here.It is all about the Kingdom and knowing the Heart of the Father.

The boy gave up his lunch to feed other hungry people. He didn't tithe neither did he give it to a crook in suit to consume.

He helped others. The Christian thing to always do and very different from what you're preaching

5 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Demainman1: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2013
@Bidam, I wonder how much tithe Lazarus paid before he was raised up from the dead? I wonder how many percent the woman with the issue of blood gave Jesus before she was healed? Tell me how many times Zacchaeus paid tithe before Jesus came visiting?

Jesus performed a miracle with fish and loaves and you translated that before a public forum to mean that the boy paid his tithe! angry

I can see that your case is beyond redemption. Your heart is hardened just like Pharoah's of those days because you are too lazy to work with your own hands to feed your family. Without TITHE you are nothing just like the other Nigeria cowboy Pastors.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Tayeni(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Demain_man:

Jesus performed a miracle with fish and loaves and you translated that before a public forum to mean that the boy paid his tithe! angry

I can see that your case is beyond redemption. Your heart is hardened just like Pharoah's of those days because you are too lazy to work with your own hands to feed your family. Without TITHE you are nothing just like the other Nigeria cowboy Pastors.
lol@" cowboy pastor". Nigeria is like the wild wild west. Man must wack o! Stop knocking their hustle. Lol.....gun slingers! Robbing at gun(bible) point.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by pickabeau1: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lol.. robbing at bible point
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Candour:

If you have a problem with Catholics or atheists, it will be better to face them directly or report them to God.
Gross error.What has Christ got to do with belial.They are your sympathy friends.Friendship with the world is enemity with God.Clear words from scripture.
They must have hurt you so badly.
HurtWhat are you talking about

Eyya....keep it up. You're doing well with writing my biography.
If that is what you call your bio...gudluck with it.cheesy

Wao!!!! I can see the evidence of tithe all over you. Pls keep it up.
What is this guy saying Do you know me from Adam

If Jesus did that today, even atheists would support it
You are a gross dishonest LIAR. Atheist do not believe in the MIRACLES recorded in scriptures, why will they believe your word here. You can take it up with them in their threads. I can see you conveniently shied away from such threads.
because he used it to feed hungry people. He didn't take it, sell it and use the money to buy a new suit.
Argument for silence..No one is talking about new suits here.You brought it up.May be you need a new one.Or are you shabby?
My Lord used it to FEED HUNGRY PEOPLE

Jesus was and is still interested in poor people. You should align with him on this.
No one in Christ is poor. If you have a poverty mentality.That's your headache, not mine.

Are you their spokesman?

Who? Your friends? I don't think so.

Hmm....you're really struggling and sweating with your research on my biography. Its so good to know. Pls keep it up
Research ke? I did not even look up your profile.Are you an angel in daytime and a demon in the night season? Abeg tell us o.

Elijah shared the widows meal and God multiplied the rest to give the widow and her family unexpected sustenance for 3 years plus.
Ofcos this is where your knowlegde stops. You think the bible is just a book full of historical facts and not biblical truths and principle.
The crooks you defend would have taken all and anointed the woman to go sleep on an empty stomach. Devouring the living of widows and doing it without conscience is what they know how to do best.
may be your pastor is one of the so called crooks, you erroneously typed i am defending.

The boy gave up his lunch to feed other hungry people. He didn't tithe neither did he give it to a crook in suit to consume.
Lol @ your fixation on suits.If you need one you can PM me anytime anyday. As for the tithes it is a form of giving amidst so many givings recorded in scriptures.

He helped others. The Christian thing to always do and very different from what you're preaching
Is it not illogical and an abberation for you and your friends to call me a tithe collector just because i don't agree with you.What if i agree that a christian should give their All( which ofcos i am comfortable with since everything belongs to HIM).

What sort of name will you and your gang now call me

100percent collectorcheesy

Ebi lyk say..this common sense, no dey too common.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: Gross error.What has Christ got to do with belial.They are your sympathy friends.Friendship with the world is enemity with God.Clear words from scripture. HurtWhat are you talking about

Christ came to save them friend. Maybe you're not aware? Hope you wont hang because of that?

If that is what you call your bio...gudluck with it.cheesy
What is this guy saying Do you know me from Adam

You mean you're an unknown entity and you've been shouting about how much the tithe principle is working out? We can see evidence of tithe chopping on Oyedepo, Oyaks, why are u still in an obscure corner without identity on a site owned by an atheist you despise so much despite your tithing even your prayers?

I can assure you that you're a living proof that the tithe principle is a fraud and compete lie?

You are a gross dishonest LIAR. Atheist do not believe in the MIRACLES recorded in scriptures, why will they believe your word here. You can take it up with them in their threads. I can see you conveniently shied away from such threads.

You're trying too hard.

Learn to read before rolling your sleeves for a fight. I said , If Jesus did so today, even atheists will support it because he used it to feed hungry people. This is because They would have seen the miracle happen live and would applaud his desire to feed hungry people. A lot of them have more compassion in their thumb than you have in your entire system.

Keep up your work on the atheists threads. We all see the successful conversions you're having there.

Argument for silence..No one is talking about new suits here.You brought it up.May be you need a new one.Or are you shabby? No one in Christ is poor. If you have a poverty mentality.That's your headache, not mine.

All Hail the unknown big tither talking like a big man. Preach it on, thou owner of a rich mentality.

Who? Your friends? I don't think so.

Are you the spokesman for the Pharisees? Why did you want me to leave them out when we are talking about crooks?

Research ke? I did not even look up your profile.Are you an angel in daytime and a demon in the night season? Abeg tell us o.

So you didn't look up my profile? Good for you then.

Meanwhile, I'm a Spirit led Christian both at daytime and at night. I hope that answers your question?

Ofcos this is where your knowlegde stops. You think the bible is just a book full of historical facts and not biblical truths and principle.

So what's the principle at work when the widow fed Elijah? Could it be the tithe principle again?

may be your pastor is one of the so called crooks, you erroneously typed i am defending.

Crooks take from the needy and add to their own abundance and you've been defending them. If you're sure my pastor is among them, stop defending him. Jesus didn't condone crooks, i don't and you shouldn't too.

Lol @ your fixation on suits.If you need one you can PM me anytime anyday. As for the tithes it is a form of giving amidst so many givings recorded in scriptures.

Really? You sell suits or you work in a garment factory? Hope its a well paying venture?

Is it not illogical and an abberation for you and your friends to call me a tithe collector just because i don't agree with you.

I agree its an aberration of the highest order. Whoever called you a tithe collector is promoting you. You might have the zeal and the crooked mind, but you can't convince a toad to drop a dime.

Your write ups on here prove you lack the basic skills and need a lot of training from the seasoned collectors that abound even on NL. You pay to the crooks, so keep on paying. It suits you perfectly.

You'll do better as a member of the attack force or leader of the devourers. Heard Creflo Dollar wants to start shooting non tithers. Pls go sign up.

What if i agree that a christian should give their All( which ofcos i am comfortable with since everything belongs to HIM).

What sort of name will you and your gang now call me

100percent collectorcheesy

You?? Comfortable giving all? Pls quit the facade. With your fixation on 10%, its very obvious you can't give even 11% not to talk of all.

Stick to your 10% if that's what you're comfortable with. With Grace comes liberty and God won't be angry with you.

Ebi lyk say..this common sense, no dey too common.

I know you're fighting hard to avoid dipping into your reservoir of vile statements hence this seemingly mild dig. Pls feel free to indulge yourself to any depths of vileness or depravity you need to breathe well again.

Even your friends will attest to your proficiency in that department.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Candour:

Christ came to save them friend. Maybe you're not aware? Hope you wont hang because of that?

You mean you're an unknown entity and you've been shouting about how much the tithe principle is working out? We can see evidence of tithe chopping on Oyedepo, Oyaks, why are u still in an obscure corner without identity on a site owned by an atheist you despise so much despite your tithing even your prayers?

I can assure you that you're a living proof that the tithe principle is a fraud and compete lie?

You're trying too hard.

Learn to read before rolling your sleeves for a fight. I said , If Jesus did so today, even atheists will support it because he used it to feed hungry people. This is because They would have seen the miracle happen live and would applaud his desire to feed hungry people. A lot of them have more compassion in their thumb than you have in your entire system.

Keep up your work on the atheists threads. We all see the successful conversions you're having there.

All Hail the unknown big tither talking like a big man. Preach it on, thou owner of a rich mentality.

Are you the spokesman for the Pharisees? Why did you want me to leave them out when we are talking about crooks?

So you didn't look up my profile? Good for you then.

Meanwhile, I'm a Spirit led Christian both at daytime and at night. I hope that answers your question?

So what's the principle at work when the widow fed Elijah? Could it be the tithe principle again?

Crooks take from the needy and add to their own abundance and you've been defending them. If you're sure my pastor is among them, stop defending him. Jesus didn't condone crooks, i don't and you shouldn't too.

Really? You sell suits or you work in a garment factory? Hope its a well paying venture?

I agree its an aberration of the highest order. Whoever called you a tithe collector is promoting you. You might have the zeal and the crooked mind, but you can't convince a toad to drop a dime.

Your write ups on here prove you lack the basic skills and need a lot of training from the seasoned collectors that abound even on NL. You pay to the crooks, so keep on paying. It suits you perfectly.

You'll do better as a member of the attack force or leader of the devourers. Heard Creflo Dollar wants to start shooting non tithers. Pls go sign up.

You?? Comfortable giving all? Pls quit the facade. With your fixation on 10%, its very obvious you can't give even 11% not to talk of all.

Stick to your 10% if that's what you're comfortable with. With Grace comes liberty and God won't be angry with you.

I know you're fighting hard to avoid dipping into your reservoir of vile statements hence this seemingly mild dig. Pls feel free to indulge yourself to any depths of vileness or depravity you need to breathe well again.

Even your friends will attest to your proficiency in that department.

hehehehehe..kulu kulu temper. Na you dey kill ursef...Just humble yoursef and learn a thing or two..

Spiritual pride and arrogance kills faster than immorality.

No catch bp abeg..make i kuku leave you in your self wallowing and pitiable folly.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: hehehehehe..kulu kulu temper. Na you dey kill ursef...Just humble yoursef and learn a thing or two..

No catch bp abeg..make i kuku leave you in your self wallowing and pitiable folly.cheesycheesycheesy

Oh! BTW @candour,since you are always gingered by pride and people 'liking' your post. I was the one that added the last like so your efforts and mb are not wasted.

Also i do not sell suits but if you are in need of one,nothing is stopping me from buying and giving you.that is the love,it is not only by typing it here but by showing it.

Pls fell free to PM me anytime.cheesy
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Demainman1: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam:

Oh! BTW @candour,since you are always gingered by pride and people 'liking' your post. I was the one that added the last like so your efforts and mb are not wasted.

Also i do not sell suits but if you are in need of one,nothing is stopping me from buying and giving you.that is the love,it is not only by typing it here but by showing it.

No be OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY you go take buy the suit? grin No big deal. we know your types.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: hehehehehe..kulu kulu temper. Na you dey kill ursef...Just humble yoursef and learn a thing or two..

Thanks a lot. I'm learning so much about human nature and the propensity to keep hope alive in a deceitful and discredited system because of a futile expectation of profit. These discussions are invaluable I tell you.

You're the one battling pride and arrogance. You've written off Catholics and atheists as if you are God that created them and hold their destinies and eternity in your hands.

I appreciate you leaving me alone. There are times one can do without some particular company. Now is one of such times.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam:

Really?? Hope you're not expecting me to return the 'favour'?

Thanks for your concern about my mb but its nothing really.

Thanks for the offer but I don't need a suit. Spent seven years wearing them every working day. Think I've had my fill of them but if I need, I'll rather wait till I see evidence that tithe principle is working for you before burdening you with such. I wouldn't want to further deplete your resources.

Don't worry. I won't

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Candour:

Thanks a lot. I'm learning so much about human nature and the propensity to keep hope alive in a deceitful and discredited system because of a futile expectation of profit. These discussions are invaluable I tell you.

You're the one battling pride and arrogance. You've written off Catholics and atheists as if you are God that created them and hold their destinies and eternity in your hands.

I appreciate you leaving me alone. There are times one can do without some particular company. Now is one of such times.

Thank you
Yeah i think its best you go thru ur replies once again. You venomously attacked my person even though you hardly know me calling me a crooked mind.lol

Now that leaves much to be desired from a ''so called christian broda". That is what i mean't by spiritual pride and arrogance.cheesy

As for the atheist and catholics, i said they are your friends.Did you see me condemn them? You are just talking from the both side of your mouth.Pls feel free to quote where i did that.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.