Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22418 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Richiy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was removed from being class prefect because of noise making. So I told the new prefect to just include my name each time he starts a list and I even went to show him my name so he would spell it correctly. I can't be in a quiet class oo..talking is just in me. Its even a hobby sef.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ellee(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Does dayz...if dem write list n my name no dey ehn..my teacher no go bliv d list grin grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by dammytosh: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
I use to write people's name back then.

I normally write my names at home after my "home work" (assignment na this generation)

There was a day I wrote the name of a class mate who was not in school that day and submitted to the teacher.

I would have been replaced as class captain that day but thanks to our proprietress', highest overall score must be d captain rule, used to motivate us to read. Dusted them again that term and was the miserable captain through out.

He don tey wey i like girls. There are some girls that never appeared on my list. Wura was one of them. Had crush and obsession for the babe. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nah! But some boys would have paid their 'noise maker's' money even bfr making the noise
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
ogtavia:

Baybe....i like humor and you will find me as one of d easily humorous pple around,i came across this topic when i was in ''serious'' mood,that aside....i didnt see anything humorous in d topic,no vex for me ehnn...just didnt see the whole point in it..btw,my name was only wriitten once in primary four,and it was funny cos i was one of d writers,there were five rows of seats in d class and the teacher chose leaders in each row,i was d leader of my row,but funny enough,somebody(a girl then) from one of d other rows wrote my name and i was flogged by a cane thirsty teacher...cant remember wen i flogged singly in sec schl except when d whole class was punished....btw..went to ur profile before i replyd......take tins easy,u dnt av to be harsh all d tym....dafuq is ur prblm?
If you were in a "serious" mood, you would've just ignored the "unserious" topic instead of coming here to make people look stupi.d.

BTW, I'm only harsh when I have to be harsh.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by bonna4u(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
While in primary 4, there was this JB who didn't know how to trap football. We were always making jest(I carry am for head somehow) of him during break when we go like this; 'I challenge you take one post'. Nobody liked taking him on his team and I was fond of humiliating him by telling him to go play with the girls.
As fate will have it, he was made class prefect after our class prefect was demoted for fighting.
That was when my romance with the list of noise makers started. My name was a constant on the list of noise makers until the day the ediot wrote my name on his list unconsciously after I had school for home. On this fateful day, our headmistress had to take me home from the clinic after I dislocated my ankle in school while running on a slippery staircase.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by kidaberry(f): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
If there was ever a list without my name the person who wrote it will be flogged
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
jumzzy448: Yes. But most times, I do the writing. So i'm always on a safe side. But seeing students begging you not to write their name was just fun. Come see shakara na and way I use to threaten them then. cool
wetin dey ur profile
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by indomitable234: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
was never a noise maker but my name was always in the damn list i guess i was disliked by the girls in the class coz even when i choose to sleep my name still found its way into the list (list was normally complied by the girls in the class),i remembered in primary 3 was so frustrated after having slept the whole day my name was still in the list,at the close of school that day i gave the girl who wrote the list some serious beating damning the consequence,menh in primary 4 i had to husstle for assistant class captain or class captain to free myself from the list of noise makers en i got the assistant class captain post, i was saddled with the responsibility of compiling the list,pay back is bitch grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Jaywilzee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hahahaha.......my fellow noise makers.................una welll done..........bak in secondary skool our clas cap onli wrote down 5names and my name is always among(I and my namesake)....if by mistake(rarely happens) he didn't write me name,,d teacher wil ignore d list and say d class was quiet.jst cos my name isn't dia...........so most times.....I make d noise to d fullest even tauntin oda colleagues of mine to talk...bt most of dem dy form bey bey bey(deaf n dumb)....lol,,bt dt didn't deter me frm disturbin dem(no b onli me dem mst flog na)....it got so worst dat our class ticha wrote dis remark'''a very mischievous boiiii'''chai I hear am for house thru out dt holiday,,,,,,,,,,,bt I stil resumed an unrepentant sinna,,,

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by oniwo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
The greatest noise maker of all times is ONIWO from Nta akara to uni ilorin.
King of Valnacula
Olori Aro of All Times
I wonder how my pikins go dey make noise.

One day i sick i didn't go to school and the class manitor was asked to present the names of noise makers, do u know what, MY Name was first on list. grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Rarely! But if it must appear, it takes d number 1 spot. "Get me the names of noise makers, with your name written as no. 1" is wat d principal will always say whenever he catches me among d others in my noisy class...
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by shegsrules(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
D worst is wen d class rep n his close pal makes noise n u dare not make noise or d 1 d class rep would cum to u n do sum funny stuff n once u laff e Don b 4 u ohh.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ChiSun27(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
The person wey dey write the names self they fear...cause after the teacher's punishment....the class captain or the person wey dem assign to write the names go hear am for him body self...cause the beating go too much.

So due to this threat...most of us got special immunity to any kind of list cause of fear of the big boys.

At times the captain go take because of us cancel/tear the entire list of noisemakers.

LOL!!!! Gone are those days jare...now na hustling things.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Odukes(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
For mee.. I was a ring leader in that department, you there not write my name, not that I was a bully but they assume I was so mean. I had hostel influence and pulled strings outside of the classroom. Some times the teacher would annull the list because my name wasn't there. At a point I was made class Rep. Looking back, it was all fun, I was in a notorious class anyway!! Nothing do us joor.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by geeworld1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise: The diasporians should take a seat and relax while we home base entertain them with our experiences. cheesy

Right from my primary 4, my name has always been among the top 5 on the noise makers' list. Even when I was sleeping, the silly class captain still included my name on the list. I dont know if he counted my snores as noise undecided.

We do bail ourselves with one naira or 50kobo, that is, if you dont want to receive 12 strokes of cane. I swear na cane tear my primary school knicker for yansh finish. undecided

I believe I was not the only one who experienced this ''fun''? grin

If Ur name neva appeared on the noise maker list, then ur primary skul life was boring
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Ninilowo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
My own funny pass. The class captain had a ready made list which comprised of my name n two other guyz so anytime our class techer passes and the class is noisy; for my class csptain to escape being punished he ll give the list. One day I went to our class teacher to complain that it was no always that I make noise that the captain had a ready made list. I was given more strokes dt day for even saying so. So there came a day I was absent and class tcher demanded for noise makers list...lo and behold .......my name was number 1 as usual. I was told that my captain got the beating of his life. When I eventually came the following day our class teacher came to class and apologise to me and that made him my best class teacher ever.

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by besttop(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
some times by mistake
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ChiSun27(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ninilowo: My own funny pass. The class captain had a ready made list which comprised of my name n two other guyz so anytime our class techer passes and the class is noisy; for my class csptain to escape being punished he ll give the list. One day I went to our class teacher to complain that it was no always that I make noise that the captain had a ready made list. I was given more strokes dt day for even saying so. So there came a day I was absent and class tcher demanded for noise makers list...lo and behold .......my name was number 1 as usual. I was told that my captain got the beating of his life. When I eventually came the following day our class teacher came to class and apologise to me and that made him my best class teacher ever.

This your own na Nollywood film....can't help laughing my head out...very funny.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by 735i(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
My name enter a few times for boarding school....then you were considered a big boy if you break the rules so boys dey willingly make noise... >>>fast foward to S.S1>>>>my parents had to change me from boarding school cos according to dem; them no sure say na dem born me again....(i done already wayward by JSS3)........
Na so dem carry me go Command Ikeja... i think say na normal normal...so when the class prefect threatened to write my name down; i just laugh am.....when it was time to call the names na hin i realise wetin i do myself; na some idle soldiers dem call make dem flog us!!!
Choi..see sweat!!!
When it got to my turn; one soldier (idi-amin) called me to stand aside and the following conversation took place;
Idi-Amin; Na you be new student abi?
Me; Yes sir
Idi-Amin; Okay...you think say here na your papa village abi? wey u go dey shout like monkey?
Me; But sir; Why did you call my father....
Idi-Amin; Sharap!!! na me go baptise your nyarsh!! oya hold the table...

Me; (takes position).....thinking; i go chest this your cane!
Idi-Amin; hmmm..betta nyarsh...... raises his cane.. and brings it down on my backside!!!
Me; ...initially there was no pain......then i felt a sharp pain shoot up my spine as the 2nd stroke was about to land....before i could react..the 2nd one had landed on the same spot....>>>>>omo...i take off commot from class>>>>shouting and crying at the same time and drawing the attention of the whole SS1 block; My father is a general!!!, my father is a general.....(see yawa)
After the whole drama; the class prefect came to apologize; crying and begging for forgiveness....
i just tell am make she forget am; but warned her sternly never to write my name again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by besttop(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ninilowo: My own funny pass. The class captain had a ready made list which comprised of my name n two other guyz so anytime our class techer passes and the class is noisy; for my class csptain to escape being punished he ll give the list. One day I went to our class teacher to complain that it was no always that I make noise that the captain had a ready made list. I was given more strokes dt day for even saying so. So there came a day I was absent and class tcher demanded for noise makers list...lo and behold .......my name was number 1 as usual. I was told that my captain got the beating of his life. When I eventually came the following day our class teacher came to class and apologise to me and that made him my best class teacher ever.

this is funny, it means that ur class captain come to school with ready made list. o boy...
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by jhames010(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
*2*2*2*2*2*3
I suffer, no b small
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by zionic(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mine was number 1 2 3 4 5....I love cane
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Period007(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
my name was never on d list cos i was the class captain(4rm pri 3 to ss2)
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Gbemmyxal(f): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reminds me of some badt floggers back den. Jangoso, face-da-wall, mr gbenga, nd others. Those are skilled in flogging. You go beg make Jesus come dat awkward moment u get into their net
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
ma name maks evry list even wen m absent frm skul. I wouldnt 4get wen ma rev fada[skul principal] denied me of d eucharist kalling me d gangster of noise makin in frnt of d whole skul during d celebratn of d holy mass. I waz lyk..... Drop,do i mak noise? Askn maslf
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Solobenny(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
My name was ever there!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ChiSun27(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
yeahmann: Meheen. I remember those days. Then it will be like make I just graduate and never enter school again. But now I always long for it. It seems it was fun sha.
Back then, even though I always try to avoid making noise, no matter what my name will still be there. So later on, when I got to JSS1, I discovered one trick. Now you can't bribe our monitor not to write your name, but you can always bribe him to tell you if your name is there. So anytime I found out that my name has been written, I will leave my class that day, and stay at the second class throughout the day. I was in Class A, and there is Class A - Class F. They normally beat noise makers immediately after break time, so if I can just manage to escape it for that day that's all.
So the next day I will come back to my class smiling and making fun of the others. I didn't realize that all our punishment is being stored. So if your name was written 2day, and you escaped being punished, if your name should be written the next day again, it will be. 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, e.t.c (I wasn't aware of it before)
So I was still enjoying myself. Making noises and escaping the punishments. I gave the scope to some of my friends too. So there was one day, the godogodo man came to our class unexpectedly with a long list of criminals (so we were being called then). The list contained the name of all of us that have been avoiding punishment. He came with lots of senior students in case we tried to run. I was shivering. Thinking... God. What is going to happen today.
So he called thr first name, Rotimi... Noise Maker .... 36x. WHAT! (And those time, if your name was written 1x, you will get 7 hot strokes of dried cane). Meheen, when my name was called.. Yeahmann (not real name) x49... I almost fainted. Meheen I was beaten beaten beaten beaten beaten beaten beaten and beaten. Kai I still they remember that day. Since then I never make noise again. (Na lie) No matter how much I tried not to make noise, I still do. And the funny thing is that, it seems the monitor hates me. Maybe it's because I was a very cute kid then, and all the girls really like me, that's why he usually provoke me to make noise.
But as a very intelligent young boy, we devised another method of making as many noise as we like without getting punished. YEAH. We always go to another class and make noise there. Since they don't know our name, their monitor will just write, that boy from A Class x5.

Dude this your confession fit make person peace for him boxers.

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by adegwurulez(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
dem never ever ryt my name for names of noisemakers o. dem cut my tongue shey
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Mexyz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was d class captain den,so i was neva floggd for noisemakn. Dat does nt stp me 4rm havn my own share of punishments in skul den oo,cos ma class pupils wud always go n cause trouble outsyd durn break n i wud b d one 2 explain wat hapnd evn wen i dnt knw.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by carlos1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Acidosis:

are you a wizard? grin

No, Its his destiny
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by drdams: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
even if I no make noise, it was very natural for any class cap to write my name..
I was a customer n infact I dnt care...i was used to dose strokes and 'military' purnishments.
I was humbled from ss.2 wen d principal threatened some of us that our real conduct will be written in our testimonial and not the conventional SATISFACTORY.
Of course we were gullible. Why? They already started such in our report cards..
My papa dey force me b4 I show am report card o! Despite my performance, d remarks in conduct section were!!!!!

Hahahahah... Gud-Naughty Old days indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.