Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Share Your Wooing Encounter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Wooing Encounter (5129 Views)

Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies / Guys On Here, Woo Me (show Your Wooing Power) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by EejaNla01(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2013
@linqs na so e dey be o,if women were to start toasting guys,u ill see how suck dey ill be in it.Either they lack d strategy or have zero balls to do it. cheesy
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by mariannlove(f): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Linqsz:

lmao.....then u shud understand how a Guy feels when he z turned down by a girl..
after days of indoor rehearsal and gathering or morale, the babe will still form hard to get.
make una dey try make our work easy small.
u mean guyz ve to rehears before making a move
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2013
mariannlove: u mean guyz ve to rehears before making a move

We observe, carry out consultations or private investigation to know what kinda chic one is dealing with. Rehearsing and mastering of lines follows afterwards. These preparation can take days, weeks or months. My first attempt took 2years. Breaking the ice by meeting the subject (the girl) is the hardest part of the whole exercise. So u see y u guys need to be fair with us.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by mariannlove(f): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2013
uniqueval:

We observe, carry out consultations or private investigation to know what kinda chic one is dealing with. Rehearsing and mastering of lines follows afterwards. These preparation can take days, weeks or months. My first attempt took 2years. Breaking the ice by meeting the subject (the girl) is the hardest part of the whole exercise. So u see y u guys need to be fair with us.
serious this got me cracking my ribs, the whole of two years Gaddamit, another go don take over nah
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2013
mariannlove: serious this got me cracking my ribs, the whole of two years Gaddamit, another go don take over nah

chyking is not easy oh!
maybe its part of Adam's punishment in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2013
Eeja Nla01: @linqs na so e dey be o,if women were to start toasting guys,u ill see how suck dey ill be in it.Either they lack d strategy or have zero balls to do it. cheesy

I dey tellz u oh!
yet dem no go appreciate the Guy's courageous act.
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2013
uniqueval:

truth...its just with help from the GOD OF WOOING(if such exist) that we become successful.
because during those time of rehearsal and strategic planning,morale fit cut oh!
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by 7footre(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt: Always wearin a long face
Bt wen am in d mood, I smile wen I pass and I hear dem whisper
*damn she got a nice asssss*
Holy sh.it! No way all that asz is natural
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by usmolad(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
lo! Dat small assss....abi
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Linqsz:

chyking is not easy oh!
maybe its part of Adam's punishment in the Bible.

i went tru hell 2 chyke a lady 2day, aaargh,i hate dis kind adam punishment
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
It isn't too hard smiley
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Odedoyin25: i went tru hell 2 chyke a lady 2day, aaargh,i hate dis kind adam punishment

and ladies won't understand how courageous we are to chyk them.
am planning on wooing a girl next Sunday...I wn use dis week prepare oh!
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by darkgoddes(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na exam u wan do?
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
darkgoddes: Na exam u wan do?

oh! u no knw say ur bf take time plan b4 em approach u abi!
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
well I have never wooed a lady b4, but the ones that I should have, my first crush damn I came too late after 8months, so I opened up not even to her face but online chatting, anyway that was screwed and bygone.
the current one which I already lost interest in, we see face to face talk, walk her home from work, talking some funny stuff keeping her company. so when I saw too much guys on her back, esp a guy giving her a ride home, Damn! I couldn't help it when she keeps saying am stressed out can't walk home waiting for this guy to come take me home, then I realize she was using me for amusement. mennn the hustle and tustle wooeing girl is not easy, after all these am still single! smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2013

After wooing a girl and gaining her acceptance, anoda sorta challenging task I had ws intimacy. 'First Kiss'. Most times we like playing the gentleman and wait endlessly for her to tell us, 'oya its time to kiss me'. Sometimes it works. ONLY, If the girl is crushing really hard on you and can not take it anymore. I used to be that naïve, till I discoverd dere r ways to it.
If our folks can't take us wooing classes, it sld be incorporated in our curriculum. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Mikocake(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2013
She walks into the class for the very first time and the ambience changed, every male couldnt concentrate cos believe she was handsome. I knew most guys would have made moves prior to her to coming to college so i knew she would have heard all sorts of lines and tactics so i devised something i called "be nice & forget the cookie" what this simply meant was that i was gonna be as cool as ice water & i'l be very nice to her that she'l think am a virgin while in the real sense am solely after the "cookie" and believe you me it worked, we became really close, she liked me seriously and this was cos i was always there both at night and in the day, afterall i was more or less her counsellor and before you know it she already saw me as a major stakeholder in her life and it was very easy for her to freely release the cookie although my motive later change becasue she was so sweet, i decide to give in that is love up but after some few years of dating i travelled and someone else got our attention but it was really sweet while it lasted. My "james bond" character changed while we were together but now I'm back to my default setting, this is becasue of the girls outside too just want to get laid and as a generous guy i give it to them anytime anyday including sunday mornings...
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by youngds: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2013
[b]

I cant forget my first woo that was in sec.school, i was in JSS3, at a religious camp,

there was this hot chick siting opposite to me and my friends, so i was staring at her, and she smile and stared back,

so my friends said it seems she likes me, well has a big boy, i thought about wooing her, so waited till evening so things could be a little dark,

before i went to meet her, i asked a very naughty friend of my which girls trip for back then, so he said just say;

Hi, my name is TooCool,

and yours?

She would say i do you want to know? and i would be like i really like you, and i would want you to be my friend..... then d job was done...

mehn, i was so happy then i went,

TooCool: Hi

Unknown: Hey

TooCool: My name is TooCool, ............and yours please?

Unknown: its "Unknown" (smile)

TooCool: Er.................er.............hmm (i was so scrolled i thought she would asked me why do you want to know)

After a long stare without a word she said;

Unknown: it was nice meeting you TooCool (with smile)

TooCool: yea me too, thanks, then i ran off like someone being chased by a dog......................

though we got cool after some years back, we dated for 2year..............

so think twice if you wanna copy that lines, doesn't always goes the way you plan, so just be you! and you would get the best of it

[/b]
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by WackyJ1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
uniqueval:
After wooing a girl and gaining her acceptance, anoda sorta challenging task I had ws intimacy. 'First Kiss'. Most times we like playing the gentleman and wait endlessly for her to tell us, 'oya its time to kiss me'. Sometimes it works. ONLY, If the girl is crushing really hard on you and can not take it anymore. I used to be that naïve, till I discoverd dere r ways to it.
If our folks can't take us wooing classes, it sld be incorporated in our curriculum. cheesy
You can also post on this thread how you got to discover the ways of breaking the first kiss barrier
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by kagari: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rehearsing b4 wooing a girl had never favored me during my teenage years, back then any girl that listened to me did it out of self pity

then God blessed my wooing hustle with a funny, stupid-like and not-sending, freestyling character,
and believe u me, no girl had ever resisted me ever since.

For the kissing aspect, na d babes dey get morale they do am first b4,
but d first day 1 of my ex invited me to her hotel room out of boredom, i come talk tire
e kon reach dat stage wey una go just dey look una self dey wait 4 who go first make move
oboy i come go fuckup go ask am, if i should kiss her
na im d babe call me fool, wetin make am kon dey look me like dat.
I bin no know say loooking self na part of greenlight

since den i dey kiss anytin without fear, but i don chop slap too ooo
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
kagari: Rehearsing b4 wooing a girl had never favored me during my teenage years, back then any girl that listened to me did it out of self pity

then God blessed my wooing hustle with a funny, stupid-like and not-sending, freestyling character,
and believe u me, no girl had ever resisted me ever since.

For the kissing aspect, na d babes dey get morale they do am first b4,
but d first day 1 of my ex invited me to her hotel room out of boredom, i come talk tire
e kon reach dat stage wey una go just dey look una self dey wait 4 who go first make move
oboy i come go fuckup go ask am, if i should kiss her
na im d babe call me fool,
wetin make am kon dey look me like dat.
I bin no know say loooking self na part of greenlight

since den i dey kiss anytin without fear, but i don chop slap too ooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Feraz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
WackyJ1:
You can also post on this thread how you got to discover the ways of breaking the first kiss barrier
grin grin grin
Seconded. . . .
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by WackyJ1(m): 2:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Feraz: grin grin grin
Seconded. . . .
grin
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 15, 2013
WackyJ1:

One of the ways of breaking the first kiss barrier is by asking for her consent before you kiss her

Here is an encounter

*this chic and I have been seeing for quite a while now. She laffs @ my boring jokes, comes visiting and evidently showing shez into me*

* the challenge now is to kiss her. I'm unsure, even though a part of me feels she wants it to. So to clear the air, I just asked for her consent *

Val: Emmy, I have a very embarrassing request to make

Emmy: wot is that?

Val: I have tamed my affections, restrained my desires, dimmed my passion, right from day one so you don't get a wrong impression about me. All for this one request

* the minds of most girls sky rockets at the speed of light. By now she thinks I'm about asking for sex *

*she leans forwards*
Emmy: Val....... What do you want?

*i hand her a piece of clothing *

Val: You may use that to bound my hands so it doesn't go astray.

Her: Hmmm

Val: All I just need is to feel the tenderness of those beautiful lips. Can I kiss you?

* she was evidently shocked *

* I got kissed by the end of the day *

* If you play your cards well, you might get more than just a kiss *

* This may not work for everyone. You've got to be confident and charismatic to pull this through effectively*

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by WackyJ1(m): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2013
uniqueval:

Val: I have tamed my affections, restrained my desires, dimmed my passion, right from day one so you don't get a wrong impression about me. All for this one request

* the minds of most girls sky rockets at the speed of light. By now she thinks I'm about asking for sex *

*she leans forwards*

Val: All I just need is to feel the tenderness of those beautiful lips. Can I kiss you?

Hahaha the bolded cracked me up. You're really a poet
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2013
uniqueval:

One of the ways of breaking the first kiss barrier is by asking for her consent before you kiss her

Here is an encounter

*this chic and I have been seeing for quite a while now. She laffs @ my boring jokes, comes visiting and evidently showing shez into me*

* the challenge now is to kiss her. I'm unsure, even though a part of me feels she wants it to. So to clear the air, I just asked for her consent *

Val: Emmy, I have a very embarrassing request to make

Emmy: wot is that?

*she leans forwards*

* she was evidently shocked *

* I got kissed by the end of the day *

* If you play your cards well, you might get more than just a kiss *

* This may not work for everyone. You've got to be confident and charismatic to pull this through effectively*

yuh shud consider writing a book#
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by karmaleon: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Deactivation things
Uniqueval has left
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Abbey2sam(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2013

My encounters with the ladies weren't all 100% successful back then as a teenager. Will be back to share some of my experiences.

I tink I like this op.........

No homo tho
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Yahoo1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Actually the re-hearsing thing don't work for me...not that it doesn't work for me,but i have never tried it :HERE IS AN EXPERIENCE.

i was in S.S3 then,b4 then i have never wooed a gal,but i hv had like 4 gfs b4 then....(you know how it is,u live in the same street,one day you find yourself screwing a girl in her house,in the stairs @ night,in your house,School bunk,etc)anyway most of my frnds wia dating ...nd it was like i was d only influential guy in our frndship that was single,then came this girl..arguably the most beautiful gal in the skul(or maybe it is bc i fell in love)she came to write waec in the skul,...most guys went for her but bone came bk with a smiling face,3days b4 i had an appendix removed,i aporoached her after school,i can never forget that day;my legs shaked so bad that i was afraid that i will fall,my lips quavered,my hands felt so cold that i dropped my books twice b4 the conversation was over...here is how it went;

Me;Hi,Am Stanley,but you can call me stan.

Rose;Am Rose. (she was nice,damn i culd still remember doz small set of teeths)

Me;i saw you walking alone,and i thought i'd wslk you to the bus-stop.

Rose;very nice of you....someone will kum pick me up.

Me:oh...well am goin the same way..so it's no problem. (i wasn't going the same way)

Rose;ok oo.....

i can't really remember all i said that day,but i wont forget this part...
Me;......i want us to be friends...more than friends....you are nice,am nice,you are social,am social,you go the same way that i go,...we have a lot in common.i wuld really love to date you.

Rose; you must be brave to come up with such stupid thoughts and present it to me,do you think am one of those silly girls you boys just talk to anyhow..never repeat such comments again. (and she walked away)

after my little surgery,i came bk and she was all over me;telling me she was sorry,how rude she was,that she came to school the next day hoping to say sorry but i wasn't in school till now. ....from there we became gud frnds....one day she told me that i gave up too quick,that she was expecting me to approach her again...i said i didn't quit,dat i was just bidding my time. *sniffs* it was so sweet after dat,i cry everytime i remember my past,i used to be soo good....she was my first love,she left for Yola state.....and we kind of knew it wont work out...! can't forget
all those hurried kisses and handling,all those times we smiled at each other while lecture was goin on,the times she comes out from the barracks and my hrt will keep thumping,afraid a soldier will kum out with her ..lol....yes....i will giv up most things to re-live it again.

OP- Since den my wooing experience has been smooth...a hello,then the words will flow freely.
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by kilode95(f): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dang!
Is that your backside on your profile pic?
Are you south african? shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by iamteaser: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
My kinda thread. It's been long since I got laid I guess this will really up my game. That campus line really got me though, I can't wait for ASUU to call off this damn strike and get into some pantyholes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? / These Bridal Shower Photos Got People Talking / Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.