Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Share Your Wooing Encounter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Wooing Encounter (5169 Views)

Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies / Guys On Here, Woo Me (show Your Wooing Power) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2013
OP! No jokes, buh I think u excellent @ dis game! U re d only 1, I think can match me a lil!!! Buh all dsame, u re good!! Ur flows bam die.... Keep it up bbro.

Buh right now people like me! Don grow 2d exttent whe been say, we no longer chyke gurls, d 1ce I need just come to my foot step! N I don't get to do any chyking... All tnks to fortune

My 1 tym experience, was wen I was in my yr1 abbout 9yrs ago! 1 of my classmates I have been eyeing for some time, n just moping @ her most tyms foolishly... I summoned courage to go approach her! N 1 night I did, during our 9t reading! I was reading in same hall with her! So I saw her walk out, n I hurriedly followed her, the conversation went thus

Me: hi , I have been been watching u for sometime now! N I. kinda like ur style... (I have always had a lil boldness)

Her: ehhhh okay ( of course she knew I have been watching since)

Me: I'll likke to have u as my friend, jjust firends
Her: which hostel do u stay

Me: nelson mandela hall (Uniport)

Her: please go to ur hostel and sleep...

*and she sighed n walked out*

Wetin man go do nau! I turn back go continue my book, n dat was d end of dat chapter...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Babafaros(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Raymondenyi: OP! No jokes, buh I think u excellent @ dis game! U re d only 1, I think can match me a lil!!! Buh all dsame, u re good!! Ur flows bam die.... Keep it up bbro.

Buh right now people like me! Don grow 2d exttent whe been say, we no longer chyke gurls, d 1ce I need just come to my foot step! N I don't get to do any chyking... All tnks to fortune

My 1 tym experience, was wen I was in my yr1 abbout 9yrs ago! 1 of my classmates I have been eyeing for some time, n just moping @ her most tyms foolishly... I summoned courage to go approach her! N 1 night I did, during our 9t reading! I was reading in same hall with her! So I saw her walk out, n I hurriedly followed her, the conversation went thus

Me: hi , I have been been watching u for sometime now! N I. kinda like ur style... (I have always had a lil boldness)

Wetin man go do nau! I turn back go continue my book, n dat was d end of dat chapter...

Go and sleep?
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Fernandinho: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Raymondenyi: OP! No jokes, buh I think u excellent @ dis game! U re d only 1, I think can match me a lil!!! Buh all dsame, u re good!! Ur flows bam die.... Keep it up bbro.

Hahahahahahaha....This one dey pain
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Heineken(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Seriously I don't tink I've eva chyk a gurl b4. They just come. And 4 d kissin part when I'm with a gurl,I do it 1st cos I believe gurls don't want dull guys. If u don't stat it,most of 'em won't and in d end its gonna be as if u aint sharp.
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Yahoo1(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Heineken: Seriously I don't tink I've eva chyk a gurl b4. They just come. And 4 d kissin part when I'm with a gurl,I do it 1st cos I believe gurls don't want dull guys. If u don't stat it,most of 'em won't and in d end its gonna be as if u aint sharp.
on point......d firdt time i dulled on that part,it was hard to get that girl to kum back
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2013
I have never actually wooed a girl that wasn't my bestfriend before.So I was always successful.
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by ifoundmyperfect: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
looks like we don't have wooers here on NLs...

Instead we've got trolls, stalkers and troublemakers...
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by tope24(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
murimoney: well I have never wooed a lady b4, but the ones that I should have, my first crush damn I came too late after 8months, so I opened up not even to her face but online chatting, anyway that was screwed and bygone.
the current one which I already lost interest in, we see face to face talk, walk her home from work, talking some funny stuff keeping her company. so when I saw too much guys on her back, esp a guy giving her a ride home, Damn! I couldn't help it when she keeps saying am stressed out can't walk home waiting for this guy to come take me home, then I realize she was using me for amusement. mennn the hustle and tustle wooeing girl is not easy, after all these am still single! smiley

i feel your pain brother. This thing no be small task ooo. Better luck next time
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by Spidermon: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Back then in secondary school, it was a lot of fun trading pick up lines that guys learnt from movies and our big brothers in the university then.
We go even dey anticipate the babe's reply and be planning counter-reply. And that time, girls don dey wise coz dem don already dey f**k men while we were still boys.
Make I scan my hard drive for my mumu wooing encounters. Brb.
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by dulaman: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
haha
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by ifoundmyperfect: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon: Back then in secondary school, it was a lot of fun trading pick up lines that guys learnt from movies and our big brothers in the university then.
We go even dey anticipate the babe's reply and be planning counter-reply. And that time, girls don dey wise coz dem don already dey f**k men while we were still boys
Make I scan my hard drive for my mumu wooing encounters. Brb.

That got me cracking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by philantoxx(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
was like am an introvert so am not gonna be able to express half of wat I feel for u.and it stuck.
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by ifoundmyperfect: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
philantoxx: was like am an introvert so am not gonna be able to express half of wat I feel for u.and it stuck.

You mean you have never wooed anyone ever?
Not even in writing
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by philantoxx(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

You mean you have never wooed anyone ever?
Not even in writing
hahahaha..daz d way it is bro.
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by ifoundmyperfect: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
philantoxx:
hahahaha..daz d way it is bro.

C'mon It really isn't that bad...
She no go break you head... cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you want coaching, we dey to help... tongue
Except don't intend getting married...
Re: Share Your Wooing Encounter by philantoxx(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

C'mon It really isn't that bad...
She no go break you head... cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you want coaching, we dey to help... tongue
Except don't intend getting married...
hahahaha..tanx bro
already learning sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Prons And Cons Of Being A Sugar Daddy / My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! / If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.