Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

MRM Vs Feminism - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MRM Vs Feminism (8609 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

LOL..Her latest post clearly shows what I've been saying on here. At least you're seeing the insult thrown at me, but I'll ignore. If I reply back, the "act like a grown man" pathetic sermon will be preached. This thread shouldn't go down like it's sister thread so I won't cuss.

Aww! A pity party! cry

Can dish but can't take eh? grin

carujmonella:

She's a lady.. And NOBODY said that crap she wrote. Don't fall for that lie

You called my post crap, then I called yours crap and now you're going to whine about it? Lol!

Here, have a binky.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

In a standard debate, there are two sides: opposing and supporting. Fact.

If a person is not sure of which side to "support" then they are neutral. You can't be a rapist and are against rape.

Now getting back to feminism....you can agree with the fundamentals of feminism or you can disagree and say I would like to see this and that before I truly supports feminism.

Once you disagree with a notion...you discredited the whole thing. Fact.

What one poster said about feminism being supported but unrealistic is contradicting. Just because Feminism is not successful in Nigeria doesn't mean it's not realistic.

Yes I agree very much that in a debate, there are always two sides, but let me explain this scenario maybe it could make you understand what am trying to say, for instance we can say that Speed Camera are very vital in Nigerian Roads and i could support the notion of that, but criticize it because the implementation is not realistic as we don't have a centralized database and good infrastructure now am not saying Speed Cams are bad, infact they are awesome but now am saying the adaptation is not possible because of the environment, now i won't be Anti-Speed Cam. you get what i mean, yes it still leads to non-implementation but this time its not solely because of the subject itself but the subject's target of implementation.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

Aww! A pity party! cry

Can dish but can't take eh? grin

You called my post crap, then I called yours crap and now you're going to whine about it? Lol!

Here, have a binkie.

Like I said.. Carry on. I won't loose my cool on this thread. Sometime other time though.. cool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
pc guru:

Yes I agree very much that in a debate, there are always two sides, but let me explain this scenario maybe it could make you understand what am trying to say, for instance we can say that Speed Camera are very vital in Nigerian Roads and i could support the notion of that, but criticize it because the implementation is not realistic as we don't have a centralized database and good infrastructure now am not saying Speed Cams are bad, infact they are awesome but now am saying the adaptation is not possible because of the environment, now i won't be Anti-Speed Cam. you get what i mean, yes it still leads to non-implementation but this time its not solely because of the subject itself but the subject's target of implementation.

Bottom line is either you against it or for it. If you don't know then you are neutral. No amount of explanations is going to change a definition or fact of the word.

You can't change a definition of something simply because you disagree with a notion or portion of it. It is very simple...if you disagree with ANYTHING because of any ANY reason it is a disagreement.

I don't see why you can't get it. But it's okay....I moved on.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bottom line is either you against it or for it. If you don't know then you are neutral. No amount of explanations is going to change a definition or fact of the word.

You can't change a definition of something simply because you disagree with a notion or portion of it. It is very simple...if you disagree with ANYTHING because of any ANY reason it is a disagreement.

I don't see why you can't get it. But it's okay....I moved on.

Well i guess to each, his/her opinion.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: @y-fo

And for the record I HAVE been ignoring handles here ever since I found them belligerent, in case you haven't noticed. Unlike someone like Ishilove, who I like to pull her legs and sometimes I say things that sound mean but I know she knows I'm kidding. I generally ignore or avoid people that I find irritable or those who find me irritable.
Please stop pulling my legs. They are getting too sexily long for my liking angry

grin grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Please stop pulling my legs. They are getting too sexily long for my liking angry

grin grin
grin Who doesn't like long legs?

Especially in Nigeria embarassed

cool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:

cool
Good to see you grinning for once and not scowling cheesy
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Joshthefirst(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:

cool
lol. You buffer your posts with that smiley. So its easy to know you're joking.

Some people are easily irritated shaa.

grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Good to see you grinning for once and not scowling cheesy
kiss
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hahahahah Joshthefirst, I just like the angry little face. As if the anger can boil rice angry

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Joshthefirst(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: Hahahahah Joshthefirst, I just like the angry little face. As if the anger can boil rice angry
grin I love the smiley too.
Heck I love all nl smileys.
Especially this one: grin grin grin grin grin

This one angry should be my second best.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
kiss
grin kiss
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: Hahahahah Joshthefirst, I just like the angry little face. As if the anger can boil rice angry
You will give urself high bp undecided
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by naijathings(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
grin kiss
get a room
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:
get a room
Your heart is unclean embarassed angry
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by naijathings(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Your heart is unclean embarassed angry
i almost fell off my seat laughing.. my heart is cleaner than the Queen of England's silver ware. grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2013
naijathings:
i almost fell off my seat laughing.. my heart is cleaner than the Queen of England's silver ware. grin
grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Mftivi: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
anex4real: @ op ur argument on feminism is too bias as you only tend to base ur arguments of having equal rights as the male only when it beneficial to the female, I clearly support female having equal right in terms of education,political post,voting right. You feminists why don't you enlighting wives also that the responsibities of providing for the family should be shared equally too, you only want the rights that are beneficial to you. Clamouring for equal right in decision making in the family is certainly a destruction path. By the way it men that marry women not the other way round so if you want all the rights, may be you should go and pay the pride price of your guy, then I will take you seriously.
thank you! especially for this line "Clamouring for equal right in decision making in the family is certainly a destruction path" when your feminism reach there u don get problem. I don't care for other aspects.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by 99cent: 4:02am On Nov 04, 2013
I am a feminist and I agree that responsibilities of providing for the family should be shared equally- statistically.
in reality, esp among the poor, women bear majority of the family responsibility anyway. esp when it comes toward children where the fathers are irresponsible. the reason why I say poor is because these women r poor. why should a woman be poor without a man? are women slaves, children, subordinates? NO. feminists do not believe in a superiority of men over women.

if a woman is able to equally support the family, financially, it follows that she will have d confidence to equally contribute to the decision making in the household.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by 99cent: 4:45am On Nov 04, 2013
^
that link might be satire. It read like a satiric piece. if it is a real MRM article then it shows how dumb the MRM movement is. Seriously they want women to have low self esteem so that they can feel manly? wtf. that's just psychopathic stuff right there. No wonder they are closely watched by terrorist watch group in USA. Even the American police knows that a high percentage of MRM movement members r probably secretly serial rap[size=1pt].[/size]ists.
If d police wants to find and arrest a serial r.apist or serial murderer (they tend to target women and children) then they shld look no further than online community of rabid anti-feminists and MRM members.

there is to your perverted enjoyment.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
99cent: I am a feminist and I agree that responsibilities of providing for the family should be shared equally- statistically.
in reality, esp among the poor, women bear majority of the family responsibility anyway. esp when it comes toward children where the fathers are irresponsible. the reason why I say poor is because these women r poor. why should a woman be poor without a man? are women slaves, children, subordinates? NO. feminists do not believe in a superiority of men over women.

if a woman is able to equally support the family, financially, it follows that she will have d confidence to equally contribute to the decision making in the household.

I totally agree.

Also, women bearing their husbands' names after marriage has to stop. It sends a message that women are not allowed to have identities separate from that of the men in their lives and it also implies that they are inferior to men or subordinates of the males. Things like that damage women's self esteem and keeps them from achieving great things in life because it conditions them to believe that greatness is exclusively reserved for men while women are meant to be nothing but subservient appendages.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by manck: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2014
angry

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by manck: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by manck: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arab Guys❤️ / When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) / Disturbing Photos From Inside China’s Sex Robot Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.