Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

MRM Vs Feminism - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MRM Vs Feminism (8607 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
Again, this is not a thread about racial segregation so why should a sensible person use it as a riposte to my premise on the irony of educated women that are against feminism?
Femiwotever= fighting for equality

MLK fought for equal rights. So ur point? undecided

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Leave him alone sagging tits. grin sad
Shift o! Shift>>>>>>>>>>>> angry
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

The feeling's mutual

And does it mean I escape your anti-feminist list shocked

You believe in gender roles and that makes you anti feminst.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Femiwotever= fighting for equality

MLK fought for equal rights. So ur point? undecided

A word of advice. Never expect a biased feminist to admit s/he is wrong. to get them to admit their wrongs is like expecting a hen to grow teeth grin

A question was asked, and an excuse of "you're against progress, I'm not interested" came up grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
pc guru:

Well yes i know it sounds tricky but actually you can, it doesn't mean you can't disagree with it, just as much as i believe Nigeria should be corruption, i can equally tell you its not realistic at all, it depends on the context of the environment

In a standard debate, there are two sides: opposing and supporting. Fact.

If a person is not sure of which side to "support" then they are neutral. You can't be a rapist and are against rape.

Now getting back to feminism....you can agree with the fundamentals of feminism or you can disagree and say I would like to see this and that before I truly supports feminism.

Once you disagree with a notion...you discredited the whole thing. Fact.

What one poster said about feminism being supported but unrealistic is contradicting. Just because Feminism is not successful in Nigeria doesn't mean it's not realistic.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes angry
Okay
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
The past few days has really showed me the hypocrisy in feminism. It took hypocrisy to a whole new level. I thank God for this thread and it's twin thread. I've learnt some new good principles that feminism is about and learnt the bad ones. In all, it's a journey I'm glad I partook in. It's taught me a lot. It's worth the while
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Of course!!. Never expect a feminist to say the truth when they're cornered.. Typical.

By saying I can't suport feminism to some extent, you're also fighting progress. I'm as well not interested cool

Cornered? You are the one that said you are for feminism and CONTRADICTED yourself saying it's not realistic. grin grin

I have never expected a dummy to say they are for feminism but it's unrealistic. grin

So now you are not a feminist Since feminists don't tell the truth when they.are cornered according to you?

Buhahahahahha. This is hilarious!
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

@bolded, lmfao

The very definiton of feminism is now 'some unreaslistic principles of feminism'?

Intriguing......

Yes.. Some principles like equality WILL NEVER exist. Mark it down somewhere and quote me on this when that dream comes to reality cool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: Ah the worst of the Nigerian lot are all here undecided

Some can't hear the word "feminism" without reacting like rabid dogs on a Pavlovian leash.

How exactly is feminism affecting your lives adversely? Ah of course, if you are male you are scared of losing your precious privileges. The ones that amuse me are the females.

bro, weren't you the one that brought up 'strawman's logic' just now...now look at your first line and tell me why you decided that those who don't agree with you are the 'worst of the nigerian lot'.

Up until that point, you had been making sense but you are just gonna drag all that good work down the mud, going down that route is a sign of either frustration or unwarranted arrogance.

why is it so hard to have civil debates on this topic
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

A word of advice. Never expect a biased feminist to admit s/he is wrong. to get them to admit their wrongs is like expecting a hen to grow teeth grin

A question was asked, and an excuse of "you're against progress, I'm not interested" came up grin

Why are you mad? grin. Did that comment really rattled you?

Can't handle the truth dearie? grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Cornered? You are the one that said you are for feminism and CONTRADICTED yourself saying it's not realistic. grin grin
I have never expected a dummy to say they are for feminism but it's unrealistic. grin
So now you are not a feminist Since feminists don't tell the truth when they.are cornered according to you?

Don't waste your time replying him, he will continue pretending he doesn't know he is wrong just because he wants to save face.
I've conversed with him before; I know.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Gender role is very interesting. Who came up with gender roles?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: tongue tongue

angry cheesy

can see you in an increasingly heated debate...when you done I got ice and good hands for massaging wink
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Errmm. You haven't said anything that made sense here. I said I'm pro-feminism in the sense that I support the sane realistic good principles and that justice is what matters most. You said I can't support feminism, that's it's either I'm for feminism or against feminism. I gave you an example with the "hijab" ish showing I can support the realistic principles about feminism and you clearly dodged the truth with your laughable excuse. That second excuse of yours is hilarious grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Don't waste your time replying him, he will continue pretending he doesn't know he is wrong just because he wants to save face.
I've conversed with him before; I know.

I am enjoying this really because he contradicted himself then gets mad at me because I bluntly said he was fighting AGAINST progress AFTER his self admission?!!!

It's hilarious. grin grin grin grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

bro, weren't you the one that brought up 'strawman's logic' just now...now look at your first line and tell me why you decided that those who don't agree with you are the 'worst of the nigerian lot'.

Up until that point, you had been making sense but you are just gonna drag all that good work down the mud, going down that route is a sign of either frustration or unwarranted arrogance.

why is it so hard to have civil debates on this topic

Yet when another poster called feminist ugly women, he hyperventillated. grin

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you mad? grin. Did that comment really rattled you?

Can't handle the truth dearie? grin

Mad?. A crap rattle me?. Oh God, see comedy grin grin

Sorry, I can't handle lies grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Gender role is very interesting. Who came up with gender roles?

Religions are mostly responsible for that.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Now they bring up another BS excuse that I'm mad about lies grin grin

LMAO!!. This is pure comedy clinic grin

Chris rock must be proud of y'all grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Ouch!! grin grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Religions are mostly responsible for that.

Hmmm. It's interesting how some people pick and choose what they want to follow in the bible, koran, and torah as long as it benefits them.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Abeg o, please don't turn this thread to its sister i.e a hate/insult thread.

the use of the word 'dummy' is a spark that can ignite to several pages worth of insults -not that you afraid of going down that route (obviously not)- but it would destroy the educative aspect of this thread.

Would be much appreciated if you could refrain from posting further 'sparks'. Thank you smiley
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I am enjoying this really because he contradicted himself then gets mad at me because I bluntly said he was fighting AGAINST progress AFTER his self admission?!!!

It's hilarious. grin grin grin grin

If you feel like indulging him then by all means do so.

Be warned that you are not likely to get a lot of cerebral feedback from him though.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hmmm. It's interesting how some people pick and choose what they want to follow in the bible, koran, and torah as long as it benefits them.

In what ways do they do this?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella: Now they bring up another BS excuse that I'm mad about lies grin grin

LMAO!!. This is pure comedy clinic grin

Chris rock must be proud of y'all grin

So you never said you are for feminism and it's unrealistic

Yeah..keep laughing because you are scrambling for a comeback.

Hope you find it soon! grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

In what ways do they do this?

That's for a different thread suga cos the mods got trigger fingers! wink
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

If you feel like indulging him then by all means do so.

Be warned that you are not likely to get a lot of cerebral feedback from him though.

Got you boo. wink

I seen it on other pages but I want to what we lied about! grin

Do you know?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Back to the blunt you huh.

Anyways, atleast I had a warm welcome from you so it means we can share a healthy relationship -no pun intended- despite our 'differences' smiley.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That's for a different thread suga cos the mods got trigger fingers! wink

Ok. Are you a christian?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

Back to the blunt you huh.

Anyways, atleast I had a warm welcome from you so it means we can share a healthy relationship -no pun intended- despite our 'differences' smiley.

Yeah, sure we can.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

Abeg o, please don't turn this thread to its sister i.e a hate/insult thread.

the use of the word 'dummy' is a spark that can ignite to several pages worth of insults -not that you afraid of going down that route (obviously not)- but it would destroy the educative aspect of this thread.

Would be much appreciated if you could refrain from posting further 'sparks'. Thank you smiley

As a matter of fact, I saw that dummy insult but ignored it. I just didn't want it to be like it sister's thread. Next thing, if I insult back, the hypocrites will gather around to blame me. I know their ways wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen / Disturbing Photos From Inside China’s Sex Robot Factory / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.