Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

MRM Vs Feminism - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MRM Vs Feminism (8596 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Truth doesn't exist in your world so you're pardoned

Is that what you do?

I can be gone when I want to grin

Lawd...another lame response. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
ileobatojo: "I support feminism but I don't support gender equality because a woman can never have a p*enis!!1111!!!1!!"

Bwahahahaha!!! Where do these people come from? Have they ever opened a book?

Bro, I don't support feminism fully (although mrs chima doesn't want me to tongue) but this isn't a particularly good point to make.

if it were about body organs, we don't have va.gi.nas or bre.asts now do we....please don't give them more ammunition to fire back-side with wink
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

@axion^^^This is what you said and yes you didn't quote anyone but you did something worse, the tirade is clearly on those who don't take the feminism side.

I was enjoying reading your posts until that happened and you trying to ret-con what you posted isn't cool.

You were replying two or three people and it's normal to get frustrated, but what stopped you from simply ignoring the aspects you didn't like especially after you had quoted the 'strawman's logic'. A case of the preacher not practicing what he preaches perhaps.

Like I said, expecting a biased feminist to say the truth is like expecting a chicken to grow a tooth grin

@the bolded especially the last one, do you now see why I called them a hypocrite?. Typical biased feminist. Truth is only good when it suits them. They use "biased/UNEQUAL examples/means to seek EQUALITY". Hypocrisy in it's pure unadulterated form grin

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

Bro, I don't support feminism fully (although mrs chima doesn't want me to tongue) but this isn't a particularly good point to make.

if it were about body organs, we don't have va.gi.nas or bre.asts now do we....please don't give them more ammunition to fire back-side with wink

Hey! I go wooze you ooo. angry
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Like I said, expecting a biased feminist to say the truth is like expecting a chicken to grow a tooth grin

@the bolded especially the last one, do you now see why I called them a hypocrite?. Typical biased feminist. Truth is only good when it suits them. They use "biased/UNEQUAL examples/means to seek EQUALITY". Hypocrisy in it's pure unadulterated form grin

This bullshit.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lawd...another lame response. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin.. Never knew feminism implies being dull grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

She's a lady.. And NOBODY said that crap she wrote. Don't fall for that lie
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

This bullshit.

... To biased feminist grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

grin grin grin
lmfao @bold, what the hell does that even mean? grin
Lmfaoooooo it cracked me up real bad grin

Mrs.Chima:
Axon.....would you like a back massage dear?
Thanks jare kiss
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Axon.....would you like a back massage dear?

on another note, why don't the females on our side offer us this hmm angry
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

I'm just trying to demonstrate how ridiculous some posts are. Far as I can see, the reasons some have given are no different than saying they don't support equality because females have no pe*nises and males have no va*ginas. They all demonstrate a complete lack of education about the subject matter.

*It's sis*
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

@axion^^^This is what you said and yes you didn't quote anyone but you did something worse, the tirade is clearly on those who don't take the feminism side.

I was enjoying reading your posts until that happened and you trying to ret-con what you posted isn't cool.

You were replying two or three people and it's normal to get frustrated, but what stopped you from simply ignoring the aspects you didn't like especially after you had quoted the 'strawman's logic'. A case of the preacher not practicing what he preaches perhaps.
Abegi I never said I'm perfect. Am I expected to be perfect because I am arguing for feminism or what? I lost my cool and I guess that wasn't good, but don't make it like that's the real point here. I apologize if I didn't live up to your expectations.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

You might as well have said it; since there's no difference between that and the crap you've been writing.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
@y-fo

And for the record I HAVE been ignoring handles here ever since I found them belligerent, in case you haven't noticed. Unlike someone like Ishilove, who I like to pull her legs and sometimes I say things that sound mean but I know she knows I'm kidding. I generally ignore or avoid people that I find irritable or those who find me irritable.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
***yawns****
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

on another note, why don't the females on our side offer us this hmm angry
Ashi! tongue
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

You might as well have said it; since there's no difference between that and the crap you've been writing.

Another dumb and lame reply.. I'll pass
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Another dumb and lame reply.. I'll pass
Hey! Keep ur cool mahn! angry
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hey! I go wooze you ooo. angry

tongue smiley
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

oh my bad, she hadn't posted before so I didn't know it was sarcasm.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey! Keep ur cool mahn! angry

I didn't loose my cool, badosky.. she made a false accusations that will favour feminist. @y-fo fell for it and I exposed her, and she called my post crap and her riposte sounded lame and dumb to me cos she's no facts to debunk my post. That's all o
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

oh my bad, she hadn't posted before so I didn't know it was sarcasm.

Lol. You did nothing wrong, you just didn't see right through her wink
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

I'm just trying to demonstrate how ridiculous some posts are. Far as I can see, the reasons some have given are no different than saying they don't support equality because females have no pe*nises and males have no va*ginas. They all demonstrate a complete lack of education about the subject matter.

*It's sis*

If you want to go to the extremes here then I can easily point out feminists that hate men and want to treat us worse than animals, should I then dismiss the whole feminist movement just cuz of those few

Although some on our side (who don't debate long enough) post some fairly sexist messages, none have come close to the degree you taking it to. haba cheesy.

Haha...then if you don't want some mis-understandings to occur in the future, please get a gender tag. Thank you wink.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

If you want to go to the extremes here then I can easily point out feminists that hate men and want to treat us worse than animals, should I then dismiss the whole feminist movement just cuz of those few

Although some on our side (who don't debate long enough) post some fairly sexist messages, none have come close to the degree you taking it to. haba cheesy.

Haha...then if you don't want some mis-understandings to occur in the future, please get a gender tag. Thank you wink.

coolcool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

I didn't loose my cool, badosky.. she made a false accusations that will favour feminist. @y-fo fell for it and I exposed her, and she called my post crap and her riposte sounded lame and dumb to me cos she's no facts to debunk my post. That's all o

I'll take you calling me lame and dumb any day. Like I always say, it's akin to a morbidly obese person calling a size 10 person fat.

Back to topic. Your posts were debunked the minute the definition of gender equality was posted but like a true troll, you sidestepped the definition and rebuilt your straw man. You exposed yourself as someone not to be taken seriously so why are you in so much pain when no one takes you seriously?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
Abegi I never said I'm perfect. Am I expected to be perfect because I am arguing for feminism or what? I lost my cool and I guess that wasn't good, but don't make it like that's the real point here. I apologize if I didn't live up to your expectations.

Haha bro, you tried to wriggle out of it and I just pointed what your post entailed.

Everyone looses their cool and I already said I could somewhat understand you, thanks for the apology.

Looking forward to your engaging arguments.

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: @y-fo

And for the record I HAVE been ignoring handles here ever since I found them belligerent, in case you haven't noticed. Unlike someone like Ishilove, who I like to pull her legs and sometimes I say things that sound mean but I know she knows I'm kidding. I generally ignore or avoid people that I find irritable or those who find me irritable.

This is nairaland, peeps are bound to get on your nerves. Kudos for ignoring some posts and if you can call the people you are debating with to their flaws, I believe you wouldn't have to throw insults back.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ashi! tongue

Yeah, I meant you angry...axion is flexing, why can't I (forget the other dudes smiley)
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Lol. You did nothing wrong, you just didn't see right through her wink

na so o my brother smiley
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

She called yours 'crap', you called hers 'dumb and lame'...guess that's how you guys wanna roll smiley

But from her latest post, I hope you guys don't go further than this sha.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

I'll take you calling me lame and dumb any day. Like I always say, it's akin to a morbidly obese person calling a size 10 person fat.

Back to topic. Your posts were debunked the minute the definition of gender equality was posted but like a true troll, you sidestepped the definition and rebuilt your straw man. You exposed yourself as someone not to be taken seriously so why are you in so much pain when no one takes you seriously?

Lol.... You know what, for the sake of decorum, I'll ignore your insult ..... I don't want your plans to come to fruition

Carry on cool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

She called yours 'crap', you called hers 'dumb and lame'...guess that's how you guys wanna roll smiley

But from her latest post, I hope you guys don't go further than this sha.

LOL..Her latest post clearly shows what I've been saying on here. At least you're seeing the insult thrown at me, but I'll ignore. If I reply back, the "act like a grown man" pathetic sermon will be preached. This thread shouldn't go down like it's sister thread so I won't cuss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Enegod!!! / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / The Handsome Men Of South Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.