Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you (14578 Views)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Incrizz(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
[16
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Zukoslim(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: etisalat de craze o. see wetin dem just sent me
get 1.5GB FREE Data NOW! Dial *229*2*4# to subscribe for the 1.5GB monthly data plan and Get 3GB. Expires after 30days
Guy cum ans us na..dnt kept guys waitin...did u dial it n wat wz their response
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by nolia66(f): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sm1 is crying rite about nw crycn u guys stop already grin
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Zukoslim(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
nolia66: Sm1 is crying rite about nw crycn u guys stop already grin
Sorry..who is d sum1 cryin o
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by nolia66(f): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Zukoslim: ..
Sorry..who is d sum1 cryin o
@op
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
xynerise: My disciples are coming out cheesy

Nice job guys cool

Grow the f up
ain't you too old for this!
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by xynerise: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Malachi_Ola:

Grow the f up
ain't you too old for this!
Nope undecided
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Vivly: Ya. How do you check your data balance using this N5 mb
u cant check it
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Vivly(f): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
runzlord: u cant check it
How then will you know when the MB is almost exhausted
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Vivly: How then will you know when the MB is almost exhausted
when ur credit start moving
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by MrOlodo2(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
etisalat own is the worst
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by fflamingo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
When will ASUU and asup call off their strike?? Op are a student or graduate?,which sim are you using etisalat or mtn?, is it blackberry you are using or burial ground?, if bb is it bold or curve?or if it is storm or javelin, have you been circumcised,is your gf a yoruba or ibo?when is your date of birth, did u have national ID card ......
Pls treat all question ,so as to answer your question......
Tenks
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by MrsChima(f): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
seniourman: I took my girlfriend fone I wanted to check her text message but her message was locked with password. So I just pretend and start browsing Nairaland.. I was not satisfied cause I did,nt see her text message guys can you tell your girlfriend to open her text message for you when its locked with password

It's her phone and mind your business.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by ignis: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
I cant just stop laughing out load anytime I pass by this thread. Since my many years on Nairaland, I have never seen a completely derailed thread like this.
OP, please take heart.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Vivly: Derailers paradise
guy you dont realize how loud i laughed when the hackers started their job. Their comments're funny as f
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by baralatie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
As in seriously!i tink cameroun wil nt qualify 4 world cup.i tink it'l end a score draw in 2nd leg!

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
But why did the national population chairman resign? I am very sure something must be fishing. Also, I don't understand how Man Utd will qualify for next season's champions league cos David Moyes is so used to UEFA CUP.

1 Like

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by ignis: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Davido is going mad with this his skelewu video... Imagine, he's gonna shoot a third video for skelewu in uk, just because of fan's complains.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by SaintChukz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
ignis: Davido is going mad with this his skelewu video... Imagine, he's gonna shoot a third video for skelewu in uk, just because of fan's complains.
Confusionist den...let Davido go and drink piss joor! Is it not all those his wack songs, and funny enough the only good thing about his songs are the dance steps like the "Skelewu". I bet you know how to dance it. With that *prankish---smile* on your face.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
ettins. Imagine an 11 year old taking up d job of being an ambassador. My son wey stil dey nursery school go b nxt minister of finance
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Parisfran(f): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
The OP got served for asking a mumu question.

Where are the MODS of this section?
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by kagari: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
People see ooo

my toilet is not flushing 2night, i dont know what is wrong oo
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by fflamingo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chaiiiiiii OP go slow much for ketu o
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by joeace2020(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
for the first time on Nl.... i laffed till i was crying....if dis hits front page ppl will die from laughter.... plsssssssss mods plssssss front page plsssss... 1st derailers thread exclusively for front page

1 Like

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Laff wan kill me here oooo. Lol. Una wicked die. Even d OP confuse. 'wetin una dey talk'. Lol
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by youngPRO(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2013
OP na ur topic bring all this kasala.. Mai no lie u, na the reason wey I click the am.
U GOT SERVED!
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Vivly: How then will you know when the MB is almost exhausted
*559#
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Trippledots(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Seez topic #serious face mode#, opens topic reads op's writeup #really serious matter# reads next comment......what!!! #tumbles from wc lmawfao#...ahhh hahahahaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Sunymoore(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Guys, Google owns android wo. I just learnt that. Using android since 2009
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Trippledots(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Sunymoore: Guys, Google owns android wo. I just learnt that. Using android since 2009
shocked

and seun owns NL too....what a find!
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Wallade(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
seniourman: I took my girlfriend fone I wanted to check her text message but her message was locked with password. So I just pretend and start browsing Nairaland.. I was not satisfied cause I did,nt see her text message guys can you tell your girlfriend to open her text message for you when its locked with password

Some confidential information are better left than investigated. You mayn't like what you will discover if you read her messages. wink
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by DJDOLA(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Werey ni oruko gbogbo yin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.