Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you (14528 Views)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by kolamilan(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
people wicked sha to post a topic now we go dey fear for hijackers @op, Some secrets are best left undiscovered, unspoken, buried deep down you gerrit ?
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by UyiIredia(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
ignis: I thought Am the only one, I loaded N400 yesterday, only to attempt making a call after about 10 minutes later and I was told I had insufficient fund.

Try Yeni Kuti (a.k.a Aunty YK) 5 grand crefit zapped by Yello Wayo in less than a day, no browsing, no calling and no refund.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by BigBlackDick: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Try Yeni Kuti (a.k.a Aunty YK) 5 grand crefit zapped by Yello Wayo in less than a day, no browsing, no calling and no refund.

Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by simdam500(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
God punish dirty mind ....

op yes, if i text her a message and she put on the "i didnt get your text" attitude
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by fflamingo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
OP show face na........am senseing the op has go and commit suicide......you people should comment positively....oya where is your Gf phone number ......which type of phone is she using?, does she do night call,is she a female adult(no gayish thought)........pls answer asap
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
fflamingo: OP show face na........am senseing the op has go and commit suicide......you people should comment positively....oya where is your Gf phone number ......which type of phone is she using?, does she do night call,is she a female adult(no gayish thought)........pls answer asap
guy dem don ban op oooooo......d guy dey para 4 sexkillzz 4 anoda trend o.......
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Africandope(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Ephramed(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hijackers,i dey fear wuna,i hear say phone users wan go on strike na true ?,say we go switch off phone from 6pm -6am.shay because of this stoppage of BIS on android phones.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by nuelski10: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Adaeze003: But seriously sha MTN won't warn you when you're about to use up your MB so that when its gone they'll quietly start tapping your airtime...
....so f^.cking true and its so annoying....
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Idrismusty97(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2013
Walae mtn dey chop money die!.If i get N100 at the dot na 10mb i go do o.I no 1 hear grin
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2013
People can be so harsh, they have pratically sidelined the poster himself. grin sorry o but you hijacker worse pass Jack Bauer,
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey baffle person o...imagine say i load 200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis guys are highway robbers
Lmao
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Gideonmi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Abeg watin deM dey use check etisalat balance?
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Ephramed(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hey derailers,i yaff died..
Hope this poster na naija person cos if na oyinbo,na suicide tinz,the way pple derail the thread,well its jst better to kill onself than to commit suicide.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Onyeasi(m): 1:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Kikikikikikikikiki... Putuputuputuputu.. Hehehehehe...
This thread is gone and gone forever..
Mod.. Move dis thread to joke section..
#frontpage
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by omolomolarinero: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Africandope(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2013
omolomolarinero:

please how can I get that 5mb for N5 please help thanks
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by ignis: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
p.guyokec:

please how can I get that 5mb for N5 please help thanks
Migrate to MTN pulse first.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2013
ignis:
Migrate to MTN pulse first.

I tot dats for Etisalat
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Thread closed..!!!
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by OmniSparrow: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2013
Abeg any new tweak for android phone data? I ready port to any network even if na multilinks
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by ikeno(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2013
Anybody that details this thread will get a life ban!!

Signed.
MOD

...how do I get the 5mb;just ran out of mb.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by ignis: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2013
p.guyokec:

I tot dats for Etisalat
Lol...
Etisalat pulse?
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by lepasharon(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
lol tongue
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Africandope(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2015
How do i make nokia 301 to browse
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by loomer: 1:21pm On May 26, 2015
The day u carry u girlfriend or wife fone to check messages or call log, na from that day ur blood pressure go start to increase.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by sunboy(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2015
There's God o! This thread made my day! Can't stop laughing.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 26, 2015
ignis:
I thought Am the only one, I loaded N400 yesterday, only to attempt making a call after about 10 minutes later and I was told I had insufficient fund.
lol,u also heard abt d free load of credit ryt..wic u will join 8 digits numbr wit four 0 2 gv u airtime..u tink say na 4 free dm do dat..me wey b sey e don tey wey i don knw sey mtn no dy do tins 4 free..dm sharp pass pencil mawt..my bro dats mtn 4 u oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Share Your Experience With Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.