Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455458 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

I'm not good at writing letters of such cry.. Please help me and don't forget to quote your passport number on it sir

Lol. You're not feeling fine. My passport number or yours?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ferguson1: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2 you have a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
ferguson1: Graviton2 you have a PM

I'm on it, Sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ferguson1: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight post your transcript
the house could help by correcting you.
OK
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
kc light, u going to a CC and on top of dat ur reason for choosing the school was too broad-spectrum, why not try changing schools and this time, pick a school that offers nursing directly...sorry say v.o. put e frustration for ur body...good luck next time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rastaforce: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Did you get a mail yet ? If yes, check the pickup location on the email.. Try visit isolo pick up center.. It might be available there by now..

No I av not yet gotten the mail.
Maybe I will try and check isolo on Wednesday
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Joenice: Youth Service means you must work while in jail, in order to raise funds for your return ticket home. Most of these Nigerian guys cannot speak good English. The situation is still so pathetic. Some of them still accord me with some respect for helping them avoid jail terms through my Chinese friend. China is very corrupt and they do their thing in a very coded way. My brother, I am getting very emotional at the moment. I feel like crying right now. You need to see how fellow Nigerians are treated in jail. Let's stop this discussion please.

Na how goat stand for market dem go price am --- na wetin eyes dey find eyes dey see.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
learning in stealth mode
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: Please I really need your help. My Brother went for an interview on the 21st of this month and Fortunately Visa officer officer told him to come back in 3 days time for his visa at Isolo. on the 24th he went to the place to pick up his Visa as instructed but they said he should come back the next day that his passport has not reached them or something. He went back again today with his Flight ticket slip showing that he should be leaving on the 30th which is on Wednesday but he got there and they said the same thing. I am so worried about him. And seems like Monday and Tuesday are public holidays. So worried about what's gon happen next. His school resumes on the 8th of August
First of all tell ur bro to postpone d flight.....it is called Ticket day change' depending on d class of ticket u bought initially and u LL pay for penalty.....charges varies depending on airline....shalom

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
@KClight
Relax bro,that should never be ur end.u r a man,repair ur fault by choosing a real and gud sch dis time with enough reasons for choosing ur course of study.am sure it will workout distime around.best of luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by busola78: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
do skools offer i-20 with a business account of one"s parent?pls answer me o abeg.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
busola78: do skools offer i-20 with a business account of one"s parent?pls answer me o abeg.
Schs dont really care about d statement name,since its ur way of showing them u will be paying them.move on chicken!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
busola78: do skools offer i-20 with a business account of one"s parent?pls answer me o abeg.
yes grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Joenice: yes grin
Nice teeth set
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight,in VO's voice..sorry i can't issue you a visa now.

Coz one you did not know your intending major,you were confused and angry cos ive already denied 10pple before you.

Please,try again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

Na how goat stand for market dem go price am --- na wetin eyes dey find eyes dey see.
too harsh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks a lot friends I appreciate. God will bless you guys. (really motivating)I should sell my ticket then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
stevecrun: too harsh

Is it? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
decreamaster:
Nice teeth set
yep, from nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

yes but life is tough though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014

Yes. My humble self used a business account.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: No not me. My Visa was Denied by one useless white Man there and I don't really wanna talk about it. My interview was yesterday dudes. didn't make it.gonna apply in six months time
sorry about d denial...
Why 6 months? Hope u know you can reapply at anytime??

Let yur bro chill for an anonymous email stating his visa is ready for pickup...

Since its not ready today, it'll definitely be ready on Wednesday... he can go pick it up on wednesday morning b4 his flight scheduled time...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rastaforce: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: Please I really need your help. My Brother went for an interview on the 21st of this month and Fortunately Visa officer officer told him to come back in 3 days time for his visa at Isolo. on the 24th he went to the place to pick up his Visa as instructed but they said he should come back the next day that his passport has not reached them or something. He went back again today with his Flight ticket slip showing that he should be leaving on the 30th which is on Wednesday but he got there and they said the same thing. I am so worried about him. And seems like Monday and Tuesday are public holidays. So worried about what's gon happen next. His school resumes on the 8th of August

I did my interview in the same day and my visa was approved. But I av been unable to collect my passport because the dhl office claimed they haven't received my passport.
I was there yesterday and today which is friday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
decreamaster:
Schs dont really care about d statement name,since its ur way of showing them u will be paying them.move on chicken!
schools don't accept business account... its against SEVIS law
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
juntod:

Yes. My humble self used a business account.
really?? Is business acct not d same as company's account?? Its against SEVIS rule
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: really?? Is business acct not d same as company's account?? Its against SEVIS rule

Really? I haven't come across that. I used it and it was accepted.

Mind you, the acceptable account type varies with different schools. The consulate has no hand in it. Anything that proves your source of funding is what they accept. Some schools may have their restrictions. I asked my school first before sending it. They also accept fixed deposit certificates.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Amefricanada, which sch r u heading to? Do u need a friend? U want asa nwa? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
domex007:

Bro, no be only you ooo.. I keep checking and checking but no earlier date comes up, I don tire. I guess God wants me to stick to the august date I have now..
Good luck
my guy, what date u got? Am looking for date btw 1st or 2nd wk cos Orientation is 18th Aug., classes start on 27th
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

It's really sad when you see how fellow Nigerians in diaspora are treated at times but sometimes you can't really blame the country... Just try gada yourself up bro.. God is in control.. Nigeria will be better only if we all decide to stay in naija and not go to amelika again grin
Me and you stay in naija? Tufiakwa! cheesy am ok now brother. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.