Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454678 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Congrats to My Bro @Bigfrancis, He is Now a Moderator @ the culture section on Nairaland..grin grin

More grease to your elbow BOSS!!! I look forward to seeing you Moderate this Travel section as well jor!

Bigfrancis has the Power to Ban and UnBan. So make una no mess up ooooo.. grin. Pledge ur Allegiance to da Boss...grin

Omo mehnnn see Promotion oooo. Your Bank account will be smiling veryyy soon.. grin grin grin

Let's advance to the Next level! No tyme to check time..

Osssssshhhhhheeeeeeee!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Congrats bigfrancis!! And on the eve of your birthday! You have power to delete any nonsense now grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
winbyforce: Congrats bigfrancis!! And on the eve of your birthday! You have power to delete any nonsense now grin grin

I dey tell u.. grin grin. LIVE..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ricky Rozay: Congrats to My Bro @Bigfrancis, He is Now a Moderator @ the culture section on Nairaland..grin grin

More grease to your elbow BOSS!!! I look forward to seeing you Moderate this Travel section as well jor!

Bigfrancis has the Power to Ban and UnBan. So make una no mess up ooooo.. grin. Pledge ur Allegiance to da Boss...grin

Omo mehnnn see Promotion oooo. Your Bank account will be smiling veryyy soon.. grin grin grin

grin grin. You're very funny.

Thanks man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
winbyforce: Congrats bigfrancis!! And on the eve of your birthday! You have power to delete any nonsense now grin grin

Thanks man! grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ricky Rozay: Congrats to My Bro @Bigfrancis, He is Now a Moderator @ the culture section on Nairaland..grin grin

Moderator ke, u didn't tell me this pally Oº°˚˚°ºo shocked. Happy buffday in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by conyema12(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
UNIXLover: Thanks for your response. My fear is those Profs in my department weren't that friendly.But i am willing to try.

I totally understand how u feel, I had the same problem, thank God I had a good rapport with my HOD, although I helped him fill the form because he could edit on PDF.
But seriously these profs are seeing themselves as lords that cannot be approached.

My candid advice to you is never use someone that will disappoint you at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
kunlebal:
Moderator ke, u didn't tell me this pally Oº°˚˚°ºo shocked. Happy buffday in advance

Thanks pal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
bigfrancis21: Countdown to my birthday tomorrow! 3 hours to go cheesy

Wow! HBD in advance bro! Live! Have my best wishes for the years ahead.

***I was told mine is on 25: Friday smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
UNIXLover: Thanks for your response. My fear is those Profs in my department weren't that friendly.But i am willing to try.

You're still feeling you're under their authority...... Abeg, go knock his door jor, who em be to frown at you?! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
bigfrancis21: Countdown to my birthday tomorrow! 3 hours to go cheesy

Bigfrancis...... Let me tell you a story. One day, Tuesday went to Wednesday to see Thursday and asked Friday whether Saturday has told Sunday that tomorrow; Monday is ur B-DAY.
Wishing you a wonderful Birthday ahead with loads of fun. Congrat!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babsharon(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Thanks man! grin
HBD My man !!! Wa Last Biggie

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
bigfrancis21:

grin grin. You're very funny.

Thanks man.

Hey you! If d money don dey enter ur bank acct and you no share me. Na Vote Of No Confidence sure pass for you oo.

grin Double Congratulobia!! Nor misuse the power ooooo. Shey you hear? Ok! Long live the mod!

imperiouxx:

grin grin grin

The prefix is Ame- and suffix is -frica of course. The Id means from one pole (0 GMT) of the earth to the other (~ -6 MT). So, what do you expect?

See imperiouxx ooo. Nor be my fault jaree! ASUU sef add join. I don be 1st to comment on threads tire grin

iamchux:

This conversation got me laughing and rolling off my bed! grin grin grin
Amefrica, my everywhere guy... cheesy

Lafta don break my virginity ooo. grin You dey mind the bimbo.? Na she go teach nor be me. She nor even talk colleges. Come open mouth dey talk elementary n middle classes. Why she nor add babyclass .

But you sef try. How you find me reach that place? Invisible chux. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
godG:

Wow! HBD in advance bro! Live! Have my best wishes for the years ahead.

***I was told mine is on 25: Friday smiley

Thanks.

@Bold...grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
babsharon:
HBD My man !!! Wa Last Biggie

Thanks bawse!

Walspring:

Bigfrancis...... Let me tell you a story. One day, Tuesday went to Wednesday to see Thursday and asked Friday whether Saturday has told Sunday that tomorrow; Monday is ur B-DAY.
Wishing you a wonderful Birthday ahead with loads of fun. Congrat!!!

Thanks man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Amefrica:

Hey you! If d money don dey enter ur bank acct and you no share me. Na Vote Of No Confidence sure pass for you oo.

grin Double Congratulobia!! Nor misuse the power ooooo. Shey you hear? Ok! Long live the mod!

See imperiouxx ooo. Nor be my fault jaree! ASUU sef add join. I don be 1st to comment on threads tire grin

Lafta don break my virginity ooo. grin You dey mind the bimbo.? Na she go teach nor be me. She nor even talk colleges. Come open mouth dey talk elementary n middle classes. Why she nor add babyclass .

But you sef try. How you find me reach that place? Invisible chux. grin

Hahahahahahahhaa. Lol. grin this Ibadan boi got me laughing my ribs.. cheesy cheesy

So u no wan become teacher abi.. grin

Amefrica, Our Unborn Child's Future Social Studies teacher @ igbadosa elementary school, Ibadan. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Hahahahahahahhaa. Lol. grin this Ibadan boi got me laughing my ribs..

Amefrica, Our Unborn Child's Future Social Studies teacher @ igbadosa elementary school, Ibadan. grin grin

Who lit the weed for you I don soak all matches for water. undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by femmoy(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2013
HBD big francis,may ur days be long in abundance.
i'm the first to wish u HBD cool smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Amefrica:

Who lit the weed for you I don soak all matches for water. undecided

^^^ superlative sarcasm!
****I don laff tire sit inside the colony of soldier ants.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Happy Birthday to my Brother from another Mother, @ Bigfrancis..

Thank u lord for adding a year to your Age today..
May the good lord grant u your heart desires in life, you shall continue to prosper and succeed in whatever u lay ur hands on....

Wishing u Long Life ahead! Keep Rocking da world to the Fullest!!!

Enjoy the day, hv fun. Cheers. smiley

Enough shayo today ooooooo.. Popping bottles!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2013
@Bigfrancis,

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Hahahahahahahhaa. Lol. grin this Ibadan boi got me laughing my ribs.. cheesy cheesy

Amefrica, Our Unborn Child's Future Social Studies teacher @ igbadosa elementary school, Ibadan. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ricky, dude go even get coaching hours for Origbo Community High School. In the hands of Amefrica, your ward's Social/Civic Studies is safe. cheesy cheesy. ***flees

+ Don't let's derail d thread. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olarwarlay(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2013
HBD @Biggy... Wish you many more years!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by obotubong: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2013
please house, if someone is married traditionally only, whta doc do i have to present incase i am asked cos i am confused ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by electronic(m): 1:53am On Oct 21, 2013
@bigfransis21 Happy Birthday! !!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by femmoy(m): 3:28am On Oct 21, 2013
obotubong: please house, if someone is married traditionally only, whta doc do i have to present incase i am asked cos i am confused ooo

am sorry to say but why traditional marriage only in this modern disposition? well,far as i can tell the only proof of ur wedding (doc) would be ur wedding pix.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by vitus101: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2013
First of All,( Go down Low) Happy Bornday to BigFransix.. U represent light cos u 'enlighten' us.. May ur light never go dim. God bless U.

To all other contributors on this thread, I pray that the good Lord will crown ur efforts with success stories.

Ni oruko jesu ni agba adura... Amin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Oga BigFrancis, Happy Baiday o. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by vitus101: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2013
Buenos dias amigos..como estas? Por favor (chai fuel don finish)
Pls I am about to apply for Msc in a 'Yankee' uni. Can any of the gurus in da house gimme a break-down of the process of application? From the selection of schools, to the exams to be written, to visa interview.

Abeg make una no refer me to Google oo

Thanks in anticipay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Happy to BigFrancis....LLNP

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dnpasion(m): 5:53am On Oct 21, 2013
@BigFrancis

[url="http://www.booak.com"][/url]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.