Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,094 members, 7,842,136 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (21952 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Afam4eva(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: She don't have any question to answer and will not face any stupid inquiry because of smokescreen by the opposition and Haters.

Are you saying even if she's guilty, that she has nothing to answer? Like seriously? Is this how we want to move the country forward? So, our leaders should just do as they please and get away with it? Are you supporting corruption?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by DsureHouz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Where are the haters if not u. I fink pple like u should be block from contributing on a sensitive matter as this cos u are clueless and don't even care abt ur future not to talk more of the future of all ur unborn children..... This country is doomed and only God can help us out.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you saying even if she's guilty, that she has nothing to answer? Like seriously? Is this how we want to move the country forward? So, our leaders should just do as they please and get away with it? Are you supporting corruption?

I guess he is. As long as the perpetrator is his clansman.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
[s] how did she inflate the price? did she order the cars herself. what of APC leaders that spent 600 million on SUV's without any murmur? Abeg enter house. [/s]
I can see you are short of words to make reasonable points. Park well my friend!! angry
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by dbride: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

Nigeria is not a nation, had never been, and can never be, Ndiigbo via the stupid Ironsi learnt that lesson the bitter way. Nigeria is a jungle, it's all tribes for themselves, it has always been that way, winner takes it all and the loser looks so small. Don't think anyone is deceived by this absurd and ridiculous attempt to paint naija as a nation, when the yorubas inherited the economy and the govt parastatals of this country with the fall of the east, and the north inherited the political power, none of them remembered it was supposed to be a country, rather they quickly filled up the whole space available with their people.

Don't come here to tell me nonsense, Naija is an orphan, Stella must ride on her to get us our own share of the national cake, there is nothing you hypocrites can do about that.

Cutting your nose to spite your face. Deep anger and hopelessness all have reduced you to an animal, if you think you are in an animal farm, so many of us, Igbo like you, are not; we are STILL in Nigeria where sane human beings STILL live and are positive evil will end someday when animals like you become extinct or go to the zoo where you belong and where your ideas will thrive.

Remember, dinosaurs lived years back and are now extinct, monkeys, baboons, etc all have moved away from us to places best suited for animals. In like manner, the remaining animals in human form will very soon not find comfort in the midst of normal human beings who believe and act like they are truly made in God's own image. Your day and time will come!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by metti(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

HATERS!

Those of you who hate the president will NEVER vote for him in 2015.
He would be a BIG FOOL to do anything for you because it would be like a hen trying to please the kite -mission impossible!

HATER KEEP HATING.
This your comment makes no sense at all. The dude is talking about a president that encourages corruption he even gave a very good example, but here you are calling him hater. I am sure you are one of those Niger Delta apologists the supports GEJ all in the name of his region. So sad!
undecided
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: I can see you are short of words to make reasonable points. Park well my friend!! angry
Madam stella is going no where cool
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Urine: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
cashkid18: hahaha,evrytin wil end up on nl fp..stella carry on wit ur gud wrk while haterx kips plottin

I agree with you son, let me add to what you've said by saying the way Stella has done a good job in the aviation industry is the same way God will do a good job in your life. AMEN!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Of course she is. She will ride into the sunset in her shining BMWs.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
dbride:

Cutting your nose to spite your face. Deep anger and hopelessness all have reduced you to an animal, if you think you are in an animal farm, so many of us, Igbo like you, are not; we are STILL in Nigeria where sane human beings STILL live and are positive evil will end someday when animals like you become extinct or go to the zoo where you belong and where your ideas will thrive.

Remember, dinosaurs lived years back and are now extinct, monkeys, baboons, etc all have moved away from us to places best suited for animals. In like manner, the remaining animals in human form will very soon not find comfort in the midst of normal human beings who believe and act like they are truly made in God's own image. Your day and time will come!
keep your emotions in check girl. His points are very much valid. Until you produce evidence linking the minister to corrupt practices, STFU
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bros, immoral in the context of your opinion simply means jeopardising her life to please her enemies.

Afam4eva: @Ngwakwe
Lest i forget, by immoral, i mean that there are actions that are just not right. For intance, if there's a law that the first male child in every family should be killed by the government. It can be termed and immoral act but is not illegal because the constitution gives the government that power. We have always clamored against the astronomical spending on overhead in government ranging from the president's feeding allowances to the allowances of the senators and house of reps members and in as much as these actions are immoral cos a lot of Nigerian are living in squalor while our leaders are living large, they cannot be prosecuted for it cos the constitution gives them that right.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
It is not for you to decide. The woman doesn't know if you exist and you're hear killing yourself over her and defending her like she gave you part of her loot. Nonsense!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: It is not for you to decide. The woman doesn't know if you exist and you're hear killing yourself over her and defending her like she gave you part of her loot. Nonsense!

No mind am.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Aigbofa:

Of course she is. She will ride into the sunset in her shining BMWs.
are you hating? its the perks of the ministry just as Fashola and Tinubu are riding in their 600 million bulletproof vehicles
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
metti:
This your comment makes no sense at all. The dude is talking about a president that encourages corruption he even gave a very good example, but here you are calling him hater. I am sure you are one of those Niger Delta apologists the supports GEJ all in the name of his region. So sad!
undecided

No you are wrong. Only Truth(?) is the Eze Gburugburu 1 of Nairaland. He was appointed to that position by the Ibo council on NL

I am not joking:

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election/13

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by anonimi: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Does anyone know if this ACN/APC Speaker of Ogun state house of Assembly has been sacked for over-invoicing of cars

ICPC summons Ogun Speaker, others for N168m scam

The Speaker of the Ogun State House of Assembly, Suraj Adekunbi, is to appear before the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission on Monday (today) over an alleged N168m car scam. shocked shocked shocked

The Speaker and the other principal officers of the House, our correspondent gathered, were invited to the ICPC Abuja headquarters over an alleged contract inflation in the purchase of 28 Toyota Avensis cars for the 26 members of the Assembly.

Adekunbi is to appear before the commission along with the Clerk of the House, Mr. Muyiwa Adenopo, deputy clerk and other principal officers of the Assembly.

Our correspondent learnt that the commission was acting on a petition written against the leadership of the Assembly by an unidentified person.

A source close to the House, who pleaded anonymity, said the Speaker and others had already received the letters of invitation from the ICPC.

Several calls put to Adenopo to respond to the development did not go through. He also did not reply to the SMS sent to him as at press time.

However, the ICPC Resident Media Consultant, Mr. Folu Olamiti, told our correspondent on the telephone that the Speaker and others had been invited to appear before the anti-graft agency today in Abuja.

He said, “Yes, the Speaker and others have been invited but I don’t have the details.”

Meanwhile, the commission has called on Nigerians to develop a positive mindset in the fight against graft in the country.

A statement on Sunday by Olamiti said the commission’s chairman, Mr. Ekpo Nta, made the plea in Kaduna during the inauguration of National Anti-Corruption Volunteer Corps.

Nta, who was represented by a member of ICPC, Alhaji Abdullai Ado Bayero, said Nigerians should be positive as the ICPC had embarked on a number of preventive strategies and initiatives to check fraud in the country.

One of such initiatives, he said, was the establishment of the NAVC.

According to him, the NAVC was established to domicile the fight against corruption in the people.

Nta said, “We should all be involved in the struggle to stamp out corruption. A situation where the battle is seen as government’s business alone is not good for sustainability of the crusade.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/icpc-summons-ogun-speaker-others-for-n168m-scam/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
are you hating? its the perks of the ministry just as Fashola and Tinubu are riding in their 600 million bulletproof vehicles

Do you hate armed robbers? They are just as brutal as pen robbers like Stella BM.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: It is not for you to decide. The woman doesn't know if you exist and you're hear killing yourself over her and defending her like she gave you part of her loot. Nonsense!
just like you do for Rochas, Fashola, APC and Tinubu. I don tell you to enter house. Madam Stella dey kampe! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm curious, guilty of what exactly?

You are not taken the various statements by NCAA and FAAN into consideration hence your opinions are weird and lack merit.

Afam4eva:
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by metti(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

No you are wrong. Only Truth(?) is the Eze Gburugburu 1 of Nairaland. He was appointed to that position by the Ibo council on NL

I am not joking:

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election/13
So?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

Why have you come to these ridiculous conclusions?

I am not the OP on this thread, I merely responded to his post. The newspaper report that he quoted included comments from Mr Ibuchukwu, I quoted his comments to show that not all Ibos are intrinsically corrupt as the evidence on NL is showing. He has categorically asked for this corrupt woman to be arrested and prosecuted- that is a good thing! Of course you will refer to him as silly because he has stated something totally different to your own views- is that the Biafran approach to opposing views?

Now coming to your question on why I didnt "open a thread on his other interviews"

a) I did not open this one, neither have I opened any thread on NL

b) Just because I agree with him now does not automatically mean I will infinitely do so, I never said he is a perfect human being. Unlike your towns and villages, in Yorubaland, independent and critical thinking is encouraged as opposed to the herd mentality that prevails in alaibo.

Like a poster said earlier, Yorubas were instrumental in the removal of Dr Aborishade when he was the Minister of Aviation because he was under performing. Yorubas never supported Obasanjo, we never supported Diya.

If you have a conscience, you will know that Stella Oduah is a very corrupt woman but because she is ibo, you come to NL to defend what is a blatant misappropriation of funds. It would have made a lot of sense to me if all of those defending this woman are direct beneficiaries from her looting operations but the fact is that none of you get a farthing from her but just out of Igbo pride you are defending the indefensible. You go and analyse that instead of following me around.

You and your goons are yet to prove that Stella is corrupt,you have been taken to the cleaners on that issue here. Yorubas never supported OBJ second term bid? haha!

Critical thinking is encouraged in yorubaland? this must be a joke, i guess this critical thinking was what informed the flooding of all govt parastatals with yoruba incompetent people by Awo and the rest yorubas, even the oil companies weren't spared. You deceive no one.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: I'm curious, guilty of what exactly?

You are not taken the various statements by NCAA and FAAN into consideration hence your opinions are weird and lack merit.

There are counter opinions, that's why i said it should be investigated thoroughly. You can't just come out and say she's innocent or guilty. You can't just take the words of the accused as gospel. Imagine a boy being charged with murder and his mother says he's innocent and we're just meant to believe his mother. Duh, it's his mother.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
metti:
undecided
Teach him somethings because he doesn't know anything
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Niseamaka(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
dbride:

The wise and intelligent ones amongst us, ndigbo, have read all reports and evidence, etc. and we know for a fact that Stella is dead wrong allowing those cars to be purchased. Please desist from portraying all igbos as insensitive, corrupt, having very low IQ, can do anything and everything just for money and above all half baked. I hope you understand this because majority of us have so far shown here that we are not exposed and lack the ability to hold forth top position with apologies to people like Oby Ezekwesili, Ngo Iweala, Dora Akunyili, late Chinua Achebe who even rejected national award for moral reasons, and so many others.

Ndigbo, lead with a difference and stand vindicated and respected. It is low self esteem that would make a man so clannish even when common sense says NOT THIS TIME!

Mr wise one, expression of my views does not imply that I'm presenting the opinion of Ndigbo. What crime did Stella commit?. She did not buy the vehicle herself for personal use. The vehicle was bought by a parastatal under her ministry for official use. The vehicles are properties of the federal government. Since when did it become a criminal offence for a parastatal to procure vehicles for official use?. If the vehicles were procured not following the proper procedure or the price inflated, then something wrong happened and those responsible for the purchase should be held accountable.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
What document was signed by Stella Odua to be precise to signifying her complicity and this irrelevant public mobbing.

Aigbofa:

Do you hate armed robbers? They are just as brutal as pen robbers like Stella BM.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
just like you do for Rochas, Fashola, APC and Tinubu. I don tell you to enter house. Madam Stella dey kampe! tongue
...and if I no enter house.wetin you go do? Continue having sleepless nights about APC. You never jam!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
dbride:

Stop thinking with your anus, you can't be in Nigeria, as there is nothing like Nigeria. If you have not come to grasp this concept, then i have no business wasting my MB on you.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: What document was signed by Stella Odua to be precise to signifying she complicity and this irrelevant public mobbing.

Why would the NCAA be buying anything for the minister of aviation talk less of $1.6 million armoured vehicles?
We demand her prosecution that is all. If she is found not guilty so be it.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by naptu2: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
There are counter opinions, that's why i said it should be investigated thoroughly. You can't just come out and say she's innocent or guilty. You can't just take the words of the accused as gospel. Imagine a boy being charged with murder and his mother says he's innocent and we're just meant to believe his mother. Duh, it's his mother.

Exactly!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by EzePromoe: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Donjazzy12: SABOTEUR OF THE MASSES! Is it FFK that asked her to purchase those vehicles? Please grow up!
At least she bought it for the use of the ministry, what then do you have to say about FFK who embezzled billions of Naira for ghost projects?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by rhames(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Will Mr Presdent listen? Na niger Delta people dey government so let them enjoy their time.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by tonero100: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
which way for My country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.