Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (36126 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Typical DN aka Mr Casanova.Lash d babe and boost d boy! DN,Repent!!!! God is watching u!!

The day I see DN condemn a guy's attitude lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He got some serious issues with Estrogen angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ogeoflyf(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: ...and guys, u people should thank God for internet and nairaland; u all ought to learn sth from this forum. Stop chasing girls around and chase your future, education, career and dreams and women of all class, looks, age and status will come chasing after u like ant.

Wizkid can't be chasing girls on nairaland! Davido can't! Very many guys won't dare it! You guys should grow up and learn. Most of the girls u waste ur energy chasing online have boyfriends in real life. In fact most come here to catch fun, so stop wasting your time and face your financial future.

I know its hard to obey...but work hard and boost ur ego and self-control. If u must befriend any girl online, especially on nairaland, don't take it far or serious...in fact, what makes u think the girls on nairaland are the best women u can ever get Come on guys, grow up and stop giving some cheap girls a rope to drag u on the bare floor.

It hurts. Imagine what this Oge just did and many nairaland females will still do more tomorrow, next tomorrow and even years to come, its a Nigerian female mentality: I am the girl, I rule the world of men! So prove them wrong by focusing on ur future- education, career, business, etc and get it right pls.

Bye abeg. This forum refused to improve, gosh!!!

Hahahahahaha. E b like say u b victim. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by joywendy(f): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: k Y now post d full one
my phne oh, its vin issues. u can check bak on my old post.tanks
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogeoflyf:

B4? Na2day? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kraftyiyk: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ OP, HOW ABOUT DOZ HUNGRY GIRLS WHO RUN INTO A GUYS LIFE, WITH THE SOLE AIM OF TURNING HIM INTO AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
krafty iyk: @ OP, HOW ABOUT DOZ HUNGRY GIRLS WHO RUN INTO A GUYS LIFE, WITH THE SOLE AIM OF TURNING HIM INTO AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY?
lol, u push dem bak to d labour market,,lmao

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Typical DN aka Mr Casanova.Lash d babe and boost d boy! DN,Repent!!!! God is watching u!!
Come on Id, be fair for once and call a spade a spade ok If a guy did what she did, God knows I will blast him too. It hurts me cos sth like this happened to me in d past...someone cooked up lies against me and I kept warning that person then to desist from that and all of u were happy dancing around until I opened up and said the truth and heaven got lose, every female on nairaland went all out on me to bring my head down.

Its immaturity and u the mature females here ought to caution others and put them right in situations like that than rejoicing for nothing ok Its uncalled for.

And yes, God knows who I am, and I am working hard everyday to be more closer to him than I am yesterday...and I know I am not saying anything to side for anyone but to scold the girl that initiated this and to call her to order! That's all...and yes, the guy need to get back his ego, or don't u know how it feels Pls I'd be fair for once ok?

@Oge, pls I am not beefing u, and I haven't even seen ur handler b4 besides now...pls I am only angry with ur attitude towards aushtushi tonite...its nt fair ok Put urself in his shoe. Forgive me if I sounded too harsh, just wanted u to knw hw it feels. Sorry pls.

And u aushtushi, u need to take a break and take d back seat n chill. U made d first mistake of making intimate advances on a stranger. Next time, dnt try that cos internet is not as u may think, and there all manner of people n u need to grow up and stop flirting with ppl that dnt care abt ur feelings. Accept ur mistake and move on.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bt austushi u sure say u no chyke d babe?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Yes o...I was. In fact, it won me so much hatred from females here. That was d beginning of my being hated by females after I was falsely accused and I opened up on d truth of the story, and females came all on me that y did I speak up? That I shud have died in silence and watch my nairaland reputation murdered in cold bloodgrin so dear, abeg apologise to aushtushi pls...and aushtushi u too apologise to her and buy her a giftsmiley

Meanwhile @aluta...its not true o...I condemn anybody o...I dnt have friend...even in real life, I dnt condone eveil at allgrin

Id oya go an sleep, ur baby is crying ogrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: Come on Id, be fair for once and call a spade a spade ok If a guy did what she did, God knows I will blast him too. It hurts me cos sth like this happened to me in d past...someone cooked up lies against me and I kept warning that person then to desist from that and all of u were happy dancing around until I opened up and said the truth and heaven got lose, every female on nairaland went all out on me to bring my head down.

Its immaturity and u the mature females here ought to caution others and put them right in situations like that than rejoicing for nothing ok Its uncalled for.

And yes, God knows who I am, and I am working hard everyday to be more closer to him than I am yesterday...and I know I am not saying anything to side for anyone but to scold the girl that initiated this and to call her to order! That's all...and yes, the guy need to get back his ego, or don't u know how it feels Pls I'd be fair for once ok?

@Oge, pls I am not beefing u, and I haven't even seen ur handler b4 besides now...pls I am only angry with ur attitude towards aushtushi tonite...its nt fair ok Put urself in his shoe. Forgive me if I sounded too harsh, just wanted u to knw hw it feels. Sorry pls.

And u aushtushi, u need to take a break and take d back seat n chill. U made d first mistake of making intimate advances on a stranger. Next time, dnt try that cos internet is not as u may think, and there all manner of people n u need to grow up and stop flirting with ppl that dnt care abt ur feelings. Accept ur mistake and move on.
Awwwwww.....Pasito Casanova, u do well o! Oya lay ur hands on me and pray for me. But, no touching of d upper layers o! ***kneels***
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wharris goin on? No derailing I hope...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Girls and their pretence can't cease 2 amaze me.Since when did u stop falling for money abeg?wonders shall never end!When all evidence around me point to the fact that the only thing that keeps a relationship with a Nigerian babe smooth is MONEY.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: Wharris goin on? No derailing I hope...

At all at all....
We're right on point!
You may now go and continue ya session with Sexkillz! smiley cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: Yes o...I was. In fact, it won me so much hatred from females here. That was d beginning of my being hated by females after I was falsely accused and I opened up on d truth of the story, and females came all on me that y did I speak up? That I shud have died in silence and watch my nairaland reputation murdered in cold bloodgrin so dear, abeg apologise to aushtushi pls...and aushtushi u too apologise to her and buy her a giftsmiley

Meanwhile @aluta...its not true o...I condemn anybody o...I dnt have friend...even in real life, I dnt condone eveil at allgrin

Id oya go an sleep, ur baby is crying ogrin
Pray for me sharp sharp b4 dem book in for ban department. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
...and by the way, we have derailed the thread...and deserve to be banned...where is Ogugua, Sexkillz and Jay Bee....back to topic:

Why are Nigerian girls too stubborn and materialistic and don't agree when guys toast themgringrin

Discuss.....
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Well said DN! It baffles me how people believe whatever someone says on NL! #bunch of lies#

As far as I'm concerned, getting a friend on the internet is no big deal! A lot of Couples have confessed how they met each other on NL and other social networks!

People can meet anywhere, internet or real life, even while going about their normal life struggles! These things are rampant and no big deal in it!

I've met good guys n babes on NL, facebook, church, gym house, studios etc and we are still good friends till date!

Wizkid and the rest of the artiste u called, had their worse times too with girls while growing n hustling!

As far I'm concerned, its no big deal!

Back to the matter; I still think its only fair for a girl/lady to tell the guy point blank, she's not interested, n not accept any money or gifts from him

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated?