Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (36054 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ogeoflyf(f): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1:

What is wrong with ur life that u want me to see?

Some girls can give u an outward look, like; "hey dude, I don't like u" but inside of them, they'll be like; "I can't just say yes, cos he'll think I'm cheap! I want him to really suffer b4 saying yes, so he would cherish me"! A girl that knows she doesn't want a guy, should persist and @d same time, refuse to take anything from him!

Make pretty girls like; ogugua, nwanneamaka, stylishrita, lorretta chop my money, e no go too pain me! But mpki chop my money; infact wetin wan make me toast mpki!

#mansions dey talk, "face me I slap u" self dey open mouth#

Orzuor!

U knw say u b d real mkpi! As in he goat.. betr dnt let me expose u here o. Let me not talk too much. I still state it dat na ur kind of guys d OP dey refer to..

OO(ogbuOge)
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: that's just the truth. The poster may not know or accept it, he's indirectly and directly encouraging Nigerian women to continue being swindlers, to continue faking love and to continue being materialistic becos to him, Nigerian men are to blame and are the fools.

This is what Yahoo-Yahoo boys believe while they defraud innocent foreigners: they make up stories of how colonial masters ripped Africa off her treasures and resources to develop their European lands, and see internet scam as a way of paying them back for what their fore-fathers did to Africans.

And when they cook up such stories, gullible-minded people get angry and support their evil ways of scamming innocent foreigners.

A spade should be called a spade! A wayward woman is a wayward woman no matter who made her wayward becos not all women will accept to become wayward cos a man offered her money.

There is no justification for a girl to swindle a guy or pretend to like him just to get his money, and should any girl do, she should not feel bad when she is called: wayward, gold-digger or materialistic cos that's what people with such character are calledgringrin

Gbam this is the main point and when we disagree with the way the poster has put his message it'll be as If we're just haters. The OP Will be riding the cheap thrill of having all the ladies agree when even the title of his thread shows bias. Op you did not think out your message properly, there are two sides to a coin. It takes two to tango and if you wanted to help your brothers you wouldn't do it by calling them foolish. Reason both sides and construct your statements well like someone in possession of his full faculties able to reason in 360 degrees. Instead of like a small boy looking for confirmation from ladies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by harsysky(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Those guys hu spend are not idiots ooo...maybe that's wat they feel works..a person calling anoda foolish is equally foolish..if spending the money works for u and u have no problem with it no wahala , but if it doesn't too no wahala...weda una shout from morning till nite , spending on chicks wnt stop in dis world of ours...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by HARDDON: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
hauwaolaniyi: †ђȋ̝̊ṣ̥ is S̶̲̥̅̊Ö̤̣̇ funny but accurately true you will see dem giving you BB Z10 †̥☹ type your number A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ worse part is they will spray you with gift A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ money thinking that you will now open leg f☺я̩̥̊ them like goat.

isnt that always the case?

ladies like fine tins and men, being men, wano ride.....even without him askin, u wud spread eagle cos u wano lay claim/stamp your feet on the wealth you knew not whence it came.

here is the gospel truth: it is only the guys that dont really have and wano impress you eat and scamp from.

the big boys dont even get to spend: they show up in a sleek bimma with dem spinning wheels, he hunks, u walk over, mesmerized, you forget your name and where da heck you where going to, finally u manage to mutter ur name, he ask u to jump on so you guys cud sit somewhere n u get to know him. takes u to this fancy spot( by now, all ur programs have been cancelled mentally) .... after that, he finally blows ur mind with his country side crib.............and as the saying goes, the rest is history

he drops u off the next day @ home......with i would call u leta, which he wouldnt. you stay all tru the day, not a call from him and you finally ring him up n he gave busy xcuse though he wasnt........then you begin to drop in on him..... but he has moved on...............den u end up complaining, he broke ur heart...and the circle goes on...............

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by hesinbergx(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
guy ufuck up.bt me too blame guyz sha.some guy wan show themslf.bt the girls tit pass them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Jman06(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
chidyhels:

I dnt subscrib to this. The happiest families i have seen are the ones that married someone they truely love,they wax strong each day,not minding the problems they encounter in their union. The rich but not in love might seem happy,but deep down,they arent,the only thing still keeping them together is either the children they made together,or wat the society would say abt them if they brk up.

Go for love,no amount of riches will bring that to you.
What most girls call love is not really it but infatuation!And infatuation fades with time when the individuals become used to each other and begin to see their faults.Those people u think are happy because they married for 'love' might probably be covering up for their wrong choices by pretending that they were in love.I have an aunt who is now enduring her 10 years old marriage to a guy whom she thought she was inlove with.This was the same guy she bragged so much about his being so handsome and got married to him promising to love the guy till death but 2day the same lady goes about telling anybody that cares to listen how lazy the man is and how she's the only one that fends for the family.Many other such instances abound.This is why someone like me doesn't take any girl that says she loves me serious and will not be decieved into getting married just because a girl thinks she loves me,until i have achieved my set target.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Jman06(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: sorry bro, I'm a rich dude cheesy
Talk is cheap.....lolzzz
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:
The title of the thread get k-leg.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jman06: Talk is cheap.....lolzzz
so to u , every 5n guy is poor eh? Nt bragin, bt I'm nt poor grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
D problem is nt d guys spendin. D problem is dat de always come here and complain hw greedy dis girls are, wen u de giv ha money u no knw say she greedy? U always see dem here paintin d gals black
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by JuanDeDios: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ of course. I, yourself, and many women can start a diary on such. It can be tiring. Toys and material things are for infants. Some women just want a man who will give them attention, which is priceless.
Bolded is a priceless statement.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by IAMBREEZY: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Why would i buy did i resemble her dad.
sweetestguy: y didn't u buy it for her na, I tot u we're suportin d guys here grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
uote author=xynerise]

In the pipline cool[/quote]pipeline? Is dat we're u live?shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Why would i buy did i resemble her dad.
so are u on my side?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy:
pipeline? Is dat we're u live?shocked
Did you do figures of speech at school at all?

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise:
Did you do figures of speech at school at all?
no, my english teacher died young grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Czar-Chris:
As much as I would love to attack the OP, to protect male pride, but the dude(if d op na guy o) just expressed so home truth here. Guys abeg*kneels down * make una no dey mumu unasef na haba? I've seen a guy buy a corolla as a bday gift for a girl he was chyking(d girj never gree o) only to see the girl's guy grooving the car with her.
But ladies una own don too much na haba, KARMA dey o!!!
And u think guys that do such are fools You think men that go extra mile to get a particular girl are foolish and just out to throw away money If only ladies would understand that in this world we're living in, that there is no free gift!

A very close friend of mine once told me what his very occultic wealthy uncle told them (him, his younger brothers, sisters and nieces) before his death.

He warned them to desist from leaning on flashy cars at big occasions.

He warned them to avoid accepting car lift from total strangers!

He warned not to live in every house no matter how beautiful the house may be.

He warned them to never accept free gift from rich people!

He warned them to avoid eating at strange parties!

He warned to avoid abortion but rather strive to prevent pregnancy!

He warned them never to deny a girl they impregnate but find a way to settle with her even if they don't want to marry her.

He told me lots of things that if I open up here, many people will start avoiding his or her neighbor.

Honestly, this world is a brutal place and the heart of men and women are evil...never take advantage of anyone, whether they are foolish or not...whether u are a man or a woman, don't take advantage of anyone in life.

People die everyday in mysterious ways, people lose all they laboured for in a twinkle of an eye with no traceable reason. Peole fall into all sorts of evil even when they can't tell why...and if only we can be shown why most people die the way they did and y they experience what they are experiencing today, both guys and ladies will stop taking advantage of people for fun or ignorantly.

Ladies, just be wise and be cautious while u accept free gifts and freebies.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: no, my english teacher died young grin
No wonder
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by write2obi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise:
No doubt there are Ediots and super idiotic guys grin
And which of the category do you belong undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: And u think guys that do such are fools You think men that go extra mile to get a particular girl are foolish and just out to throw away money If only ladies would understand that in this world we're living in, that there is no free gift!

A very close friend of mine once told me what his very occultic wealthy uncle told them (him, his younger brothers, sisters and nieces) before his death.

He warned them never to deny a girl they impregnate but find a way to settle with her even if they don't want to marry her.

He told me lots of things that if I open up here, many people will start avoiding his or her neighbor.

Honestly, this world is a brutal place and the heart of men and women are evil...never take advantage of anyone, whether they are foolish or not...whether u are a man or a woman, don't take advantage of anyone in life.

People die everyday in mysterious ways, people lose all they laboured for in a twinkle of an eye with no traceable reason. Peole fall into all sorts of evil even when they can't tell why...and if only we can be shown why most people die the way they did and y they experience what they are experiencing today, both guys and ladies will stop taking advantage of people for fun or ignorantly.

ride on pastor grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by write2obi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
GustavoFring:

So toasting babes at a concert is now a bad thing? undecided
abeg help me ask that LAME Mod
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by aristocats(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
WHEN A GIRL NO LIKE ME, MAKE SHE STILL NO LIKE MY MONEY. SHIKINA!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by tok2sob: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: yes I'm a guy, and deep in ur hrt u knw its d truth, every gal has a guy she truly loves, dats jus it, jus pray to find d right person
. Am a guy too what you wrote is true because both my previous and present relationshinp money as never been the motivator or priority.
Aki you're right
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise:
No wonder
its never too late shaa, u can call ur sis to come and teach me grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Godson201333(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op you get sense small but you know competition is going out there too..Someone can be sharing your girl if you are not capable of taking care of her...THINK WISELY!! No true love without Money
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
write2obi:
And which of the category do you belong undecided
Your fada
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: its never too late shaa, u can call ur sis to come and teach me grin
So tomorrow you will open a thread that girls are greedy? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise:
So tomorrow you will open a thread that girls are greedy? undecided
lmao,, greedy about what?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: And u think guys that do such are fools You think men that go extra mile to get a particular girl are foolish and just out to throw away money If only ladies would understand that in this world we're living in, that there is no free gift!

Interesting one. Would have loved to meet this uncle. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogeoflyf:

U knw say u b d real mkpi! As in he goat.. betr dnt let me expose u here o. Let me not talk too much. I still state it dat na ur kind of guys d OP dey refer to..

OO(ogbuOge)

"betr dnt let me expose u here o"

Oh Oge pls don't! Don't expose me o! Infact, I am shaking right now, cos she's about to expose me!

U ar an idi.ot! What's so new on earth that nobody has ever had? That I sent you a pm and u reciprocated! That I asked for your pin and u gave it to me! That we talked and I demanded to see u one on one! That I told u a bit about myself and u told me lil about urs! What's so new in what I've done? Every now n then, people make contacts on NL for fun and relationships!

Tell me what's so wrong in the above that u want to expose? Did I spend a dime on u or give u anything?

Oh pls, spear me!

Ur really a kid, and u have a lot of growing up to do!

#short engine#

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59