Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (36053 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
GustavoFring: So toasting babes at a concert is now a bad thing? undecided
write2obi:
abeg help me ask that LAME Mod

So neither of you see anything wrong with a guy toasting every single girl, aka female stranger, that walks out of a concert? No wonder una dey vex for OP. grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1:

"betr dnt let me expose u here o"

Oh Oge pls don't! Don't expose me o! Infact, I am shaking right now, cos she's about to expose me!

U ar an idi.ot! What's so new on earth that nobody has ever had? That I sent you a pm and u reciprocated! That I asked for your pin and u gave it to me! That we talked and I demanded to see u one on one! That I told u a bit about myself and u told me lil about urs! What's so new in what I've done? Every now n then, people make contacts on NL for fun and relationships!

Tell me what's so wrong in the above that u want to expose? Did I spend a dime on u or give u anything?

Oh pls, spear me!

Ur really a kid, and u have a lot of growing up to do!

#short engine#
Heeeeeeeeei! Thank God! *dancing* na God say make I bone dis boy mail o!!! Jehovah I thaaaaaaaaank u! Austin, u b booooooy! Kai! Ayam dissappointed.Smh
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by buoye1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Useless topic,nice write up....D heading is so annoying

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Jman06(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: so to u , every 5n guy is poor eh? Nt bragin, bt I'm nt poor grin
U aint finer than me fyi,i responded 2 ur post because u made it seem as if people lie when they say women crave money,and in my argument i am looking beyond what happens during dating but what obtains in marriage,in most cases when girls tell u they love u,they are usually biased and don't really know what they mean,it's either she's infatuated with ur looks or she has one selfish reason or the other for sayn it.My argument is that based on experiences related to me by married men(fine boys inclusive),a woman's 'love' fades way into marriage and requires money to sustain.Does it occur to u that that girl who is claiming to 'love' u so much might equally be banging the rich man that pays her bills even better than she bangs u?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jman06: U aint finer than me fyi,i responded 2 ur post because u made it seem as if people lie when they say women crave money,and in my argument i am looking beyond what happens during dating but what obtains in marriage,in most cases when girls tell u they love u,they are usually biased and don't really know what they mean,it's either she's infatuated with ur looks or she has one selfish reason or the other for sayn it.My argument is that based on experiences related to me by married men(fine boys inclusive),a woman's 'love' fades way into marriage and requires money to sustain.Does it occur to u that that girl who is claiming to 'love' u so much might equally be banging the rich man that pays her bills even better than she bangs u?
I undastand u, and I'm telin u dat I'm nt broke cheesy

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Heeeeeeeeei! Thank God! *dancing* na God say make I bone dis boy mail o!!! Jehovah I thaaaaaaaaank u! Austin, u b booooooy! Kai! Ayam dissappointed.Smh

"Ayam dissappointed"

I should be disappointed in this ur post idowu!

What's wrong with it? She threatened to expose her fada, and I took d bull by d horn!

Kini big deal?

U don start again with ur yerbs o! #trouble sleep, yanger go wake am#
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Mznaett: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin I just can't help bt laugh...some guys ar so stubborn dat u'l begin 2ask urself if they ar ok...cus 2me i fink they arnt...jux imagine last wk i went 2retouchd my hair nd dx dude approach me nd he was lyk askn if i av d money 2pay asif ah dey begam o...i jux lukd @myself nd smiled den i tod him i was ok..he den askd afta my control nd i told him i lost my fone earlier dat wk nd he said i shud tel him d brand of fone i needed nd i was lyk wtf does d dude want 4rm me...a married man 4dat matter..i jux tod him 2excuse me...men eva since den,he has bin cumin 2my place o...den yestaday,i decide 2mek my hair nd anoda fool kem nd paid 4d hair nd i was so embarrassed...b4 he even paid 4it,i noticed he was patrolin around da buildin nd i behaved asif i wasnt aware of wat he was doin..nt until wen i was abt leavn,he jux bangd in told d lady 2excuse him...so wen d lady kem in,she tod me nt 2boda dat d guy has paid...wat 'm tryna imply here z dat 'm nt a kinda gurl dat date guys cuz of money cuz i knw my worth...bt most of dx guys seems nt 2get d fact..which z my annoyance..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Okaka27(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Seriously, i hate dis thread,its annoying.
Even girls themselves knw dat dey make things difficult for guys.Guys try their best to respect dem,but dey must form.Must a guy spend before he shows you how much he likes u?
White girls are more sensible and more beautiful dan black girls,they knw wat d guy wants,and den dey tell him straight if dey return his feelings or not.BLack girls are d foolish ones heRe.
rubbish angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Zither(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1: Op is a traitor...
u no go kee me wit laf grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by SELFWORTH: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Okaka27: Seriously, i hate dis thread,its annoying.
Even girls themselves knw dat dey make things difficult for guys.Guys try their best to respect dem,but dey must form.Must a guy spend before he shows you how much he likes u?
White girls are more sensible and more beautiful dan black girls,they knw wat d guy wants,and den dey tell him straight if dey return his feelings or not.BLack girls are d foolish ones heRe.
rubbish angry

Your inferiority complex has contaminated your brain.

Run back to the classroom. This thread is for adults not those who skipped lessons to be stealing a glance on Facebook.

No wonder all of the sensible girls turn you down.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by DonaldYusuf(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ OP. Seriously, i don't see why a girl should continue receiving gifts from a guy she doesn't want. Do you know receiving money from a guy is like you giving him Green light? Leave him and leave his money alone!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

Keep it coming, sweetie! grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by joywendy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
@op first of all u made a big mistake by generalizing. i tink u shld change d topic of ur trend to some or most. now to d issue at hand, 2 my own bliv i belive bt d both parties are silly. no mata hw d situation is, why should u accept his gifts and use his money thats is just plain wickedness. sme ppl do dis tins and 4get bout d law of karma. it will come back to u whether u lyk it or nt. as 4 sme guys, why wud u spend money on sme1 who doesnt like u na by force?! i dnt understand why
most guys think they can get gals with money or material gift. its so unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese