Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (36051 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1:

"betr dnt let me expose u here o"

Oh Oge pls don't! Don't expose me o! Infact, I am shaking right now, cos she's about to expose me!

U ar an idi.ot! What's so new on earth that nobody has ever had? That I sent you a pm and u reciprocated! That I asked for your pin and u gave it to me! That we talked and I demanded to see u one on one! That I told u a bit about myself and u told me lil about urs! What's so new in what I've done? Every now n then, people make contacts on NL for fun and relationships!

Tell me what's so wrong in the above that u want to expose? Did I spend a dime on u or give u anything?

Oh pls, spear me!

Ur really a kid, and u have a lot of growing up to do!

#short engine#
nairaland females and their immature attitudes; reason mature men are fleeing the forum and only coming to fool around. Let it slide austushi...u have said enough. And oge, pls grow up...dnt let a few minutes thrill and cheering frm e-handles mislead u. Let this go and dnt repeat this indirect blackmail and ridicule. I know some may attack me as usual, but remember, I dnt have d time n strength, not anymore.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by DonaldYusuf(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ OP. It's true that there are 9ja girls who truly love...i can attest to that fact; but i don't subscribe to the idea of a girl receiving gifts from a guy she doesn't want. I don't see that as being smart!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
joywendy: @op first of all u made a big mistake by generalizing. i tink u shld change d topic of ur trend to some or most. now to d issue at hand, 2 my own bliv i belive bt d both parties are silly.
swty I dnt tink I generalised, d foolish ones knw demselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ipromise: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
If u refused to spend my people (ada ego) will say ( e be like say they gum Ajuruchukwumamaduna (m) hands with alteco super glue) but if u spend wella shalewa(f) will say ah ode(fool) mi ni..Nairalanders self mcteeeeew
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Donald Yusuf: @ OP. It's true that there are 9ja girls who truly love...i can attest to that fact; but i don't subscribe to the idea of a girl receiving gifts from a guy she doesn't want. I don't see that as being smart!
wat if d guys stop givin d gifts
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Interesting one. Would have loved to meet this uncle. May his soul rest in peace.
Not my uncle, he's an uncle to a close friend, and he told me this some years ago. Said, his uncle's confessions and the things he witnessed during his burial changed his perception about life and his believe in the supernatural powers. Let me not scare people cos there are true life stories people would hear or experience and they will be forced to turn to good people or very evil. The world is deep...we all need to strive daily to live a clean life while leaning on God.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Treasure103(f): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice write up. Absolutely true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Zither(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op, I think it is most unfair to level the blame solely on the male folk. It is true many guys entice girls with money in return for love but have you no idea the extent many desperate girls will go so as to 'get' that rich dude/married man who will foot the bills for their insatiable material acquisition not giving a hoot if they wreck genuine relationships or homes in the process?
Op, really your outburst against the male folk is extremely prejudiced, lacking a proper foundation of investigation before conclusion. You don't know the half of what most girls will do to win the attraction of a 'loaded' dude.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Zither: Op, I think it is most unfair to level the blame solely on the male folk. It is true many guys entice girls with money in return for love but have you no idea the extent many desperate girls will go so as to 'get' that rich dude/married man who will foot the bills for their insatiable material acquisition not giving a hoot if they wreck genuine relationships or homes in the process?
Op, really your outburst against the male folk is extremely prejudiced, lacking a proper foundation of investigation before conclusion. You don't know the half of what most girls will do to win the attraction of a 'loaded' dude.
d guys no get sense ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by basilo101: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wtf is d OP talking here? She shud reject d moni if she aint interested. Women r known 2 say "no" at d begining 2 c ur seriousnes. If she really mean d "no" she shud say "no" 2 ur moni consistently, den u dnt hv any option dan 2 back down
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1:

Ur just a kid and a liar! U kw it didn't go down like that!

Ur putting jara, so they'll say u've won abi! Ok, u win!!

I don't drag with liars!

Austushi, it doesn't take away anything from u. Stop bothering urself...as she turned u down, someone will equally turn her down someday...no one is a hero in dis life. Rihanna got dumped! Jeniffer Lopez rejected PDiddy...and they all are still living happily and having lots of better people dying to have them still.

So whether she accepts u or not doesn't matter. I am only angry that she repeated what most nairaland females do on this forum: ridiculing innocent guys who made advances on them privately, which everyone (male and female) ought to condemn.

I participate in some foreign forums and I often weep for Nigeria comparing their attitudes there and here.

Y are our ladies like this What has Oge gained now that she just ridiculed or blackmailed this guy Oge, do u think it will end his life or chances of meeting prettier, classier girls on this forum if he decides to try more

Don't let that feeling of: I am a girl and I can turn down any guy I dnt fancy and insult him get into ur head cos if u continue like this, u will cry like a baby someday, mark my word.

You better change this attitude and think if this is done to u, how would u feel? Before u do sth to someone, think abt u being in that persons shoe. That's my take on this. If u like, insult me too or attack me. But be wise and abstain from this attitude u just displayed here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by joywendy(f): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: swty I dnt tink I generalised, d foolish ones knw demselves
lol! alrite bt dat was half of my post, i couldnt post d full tin i had to keep clickin d modify button
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
DN just ended my comedy show. angry angry angry angry
Hian, when wld you stop all these epistles sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ post, the truth is there are some girls who would pretend to love a guy because of his money. They wil act so well that they can be pretty covincing. However, it is dangerous to fuel it by trying to win her heart with material things. Most girls can't resist. The end plan will be to swindLe you and run grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
joywendy: lol! alrite bt dat was half of my post, i couldnt post d full tin i had to keep clickin d modify button
k Y now post d full one
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
...and guys, u people should thank God for internet and nairaland; u all ought to learn sth from this forum. Stop chasing girls around and chase your future, education, career and dreams and women of all class, looks, age and status will come chasing after u like ant.

Wizkid can't be chasing girls on nairaland! Davido can't! Very many guys won't dare it! You guys should grow up and learn. Most of the girls u waste ur energy chasing online have boyfriends in real life. In fact most come here to catch fun, so stop wasting your time and face your financial future.

I know its hard to obey...but work hard and boost ur ego and self-control. If u must befriend any girl online, especially on nairaland, don't take it far or serious...in fact, what makes u think the girls on nairaland are the best women u can ever get Come on guys, grow up and stop giving some cheap girls a rope to drag u on the bare floor.

It hurts. Imagine what this Oge just did and many nairaland females will still do more tomorrow, next tomorrow and even years to come, its a Nigerian female mentality: I am the girl, I rule the world of men! So prove them wrong by focusing on ur future- education, career, business, etc and get it right pls.

Bye abeg. This forum refused to improve, gosh!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.