Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34205 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

This somali professor in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA looks better than 99.9 percent of black women.

First, no she does not, I disagree

Second, she looks older like her 40s, not my type of woman. Certainly not your type either, shes probably looking for a man who is a doctor or scientist.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

First, no she does not, I disagree

Second, she looks older like her 40s, not my type of woman. Certainly not your type either, shes probably looking for a man who is a doctor or scientist.

She's in her late 30's, but she does look better than women half her age who are bantu. Come on now son.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

you slated urself. Because by your logic all somalis look better than blacks. If you assume that soft hair and straight nose are good features. cool
I can post hundreds of pictures that put this girl to shame. And this girl is like one in a million, while beautiful somalis are so abundant they think we are clones.

When did I say soft hair and straight nose was good features?? I said Horners are NOT THE ONLY Africans with those type of features. Comprehends? And didn't you yourself say Fulanis dont like anything like horners?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Also I prefer these Congolese over horners due to them having nicer bodies and rhythm. Just my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw6jF9X3wFw
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

When did I say soft hair and straight nose was good features?? I said Horners are NOT THE ONLY Africans with those type of features. Comprehends? And didn't you yourself say Fulanis dont like anything like horners?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Also I prefer these Congolese over horners due to them having nicer bodies and rhythm. Just my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw6jF9X3wFw

Horners and Nubians (both groups share same dna and customs) are the people who have soft hair, straight nose in abundance.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

It is because we are Africans and black, we are very proud of it. Those features are not caucasoid, White people just want it to be. We were not affected by what whites think because we have Pulaagu. We have our own standards of beauty. To me, a beautiful Fulani girl is not the one you pictured, but one in very colourful garments with the black henna on feet and hands, beautiful smile, beautiful white teeth, beautiful eyes, luxurious smell, if you speak Fulfulde language, listen to the song:

Arsani - Ali Farka Touré, he states the qualities of a beautiful Fulani woman.

I know those are not Caucasoid features, Caucasoid is just a made up term by Eurocentrics to claim many different people around the world.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Horners and Nubians (both groups share same dna and customs) are the people who have soft hair, straight nose in abundance.

Nope.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I know those are not Caucasoid features, Caucasoid is just a made up term by Eurocentrics to claim many different people around the world.

That is exactly what I am trying to say lol
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

That is exactly what I am trying to say lol

Can you believe some whites say Somali and ethiopians are caucasion? lmao
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Nope.

what percentage of Fulanis have soft hair and straight nose less than 15 percent. While over 95 percent of Somalis/ethiopians have it.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Some of you are actually happy to hear that though. I heard one Eritrean woman calling herself white. Not only that, she wanted to only seek white males from the most Nordic countries (Sweden, Finland, Denmark etc.) so that her baby looks less African.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

I'm confused...

You say Horners are mixed, then you say they are Caucasoid(I remember you saying that), then you say they're African but different from other Africans. Which is it??

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

This Somali woman waaaay better. And she is a Professor in the USA
lol, look at her fivehead bro.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Some of you are actually happy to hear that though. I heard one Eritrean woman calling herself white. Not only that, she wanted to only seek white males from the most Nordic countries (Sweden, Finland, Denmark etc.) so that her baby looks less African.

Well that eritrean lady is crazy. Many people take the fact that Somalis/Ethiopians enslaved bantus to mean we like whites: thats not true.

You saw how whites were treated when they came to somalia in 1991: it ended with their bodies being dragged through the steers of Mogadishu.

Like I said, I don't like white people.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

what percentage of Fulanis have soft hair and straight nose less than 15 percent. While over 95 percent of Somalis/ethiopians have it.

All these things are trivia, and they do not constitute to beauty.

A woman's beauty can be measured in many ways, though I don't want the women here getting mad at me. But I do not even think Fulani women are the best looking in the world despite being a Pullo (Fulani myself). I like big ikebes (butts) and nice sized bosoms. Majority of Fulani women are just tall and thin and not very curvy. I find curvy women more appealing, and a beautiful face regardless of nose and "soft" hair. In the end, how will a woman with "soft" hair and long nose please you. I think curves will do more for a man.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Um...Who cares?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Acting like Ajuran, saying that West African culture is far better than Somali culture, let us keep what is "best" to ourselves. To me there is no best
ooh i see,this is a form of cyber bullying,u are begining to get on my nerves,this is not the first time you are doing this
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I'm confused...

You say Horners are mixed, then you say they are Caucasoid(I remember you saying that), then you say they're African but different from other Africans. Which is it??

1. Somalis are african as we are in Africa: being african doesn't mean your a certain color, race, religion.

2. Somalis are not white (caucasion)

3. Somali dna shows we have similarities with North Africans and Arabs: because we came before them and they moved north and into the middle east.

4. I hate white people with passion.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2013
U want to tell me u didn't see this,isn't this off-topic?
Ajuran: Any way: I am ashamed to admit that recently I have been plowing a black girl. Do you think i will get hiv, i used 2 condoms and took Advil?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: ooh i see,this is a form of cyber bullying,u are begining to get on my nerves,this is not the first time you are doing this

It is nomad justice. Too nomadic if you ask me. But i digress and submit myself to the Great Dictator....UHM i mean moderator: The Fulaman.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2013
@Fulaman

You should check out this thread. It should interest you. Pagan really liked it and others.
https://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: U want to tell me u didn't see this,isn't this off-topic?

Seriiously this is my topic, and all of you are off topic. So bann all your comments.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

1. Somalis are african as we are in Africa: being african doesn't mean your a certain color, race, religion.

2. Somalis are not white (caucasion)

3. Somali dna shows we have similarities with North Africans and Arabs: because we came before them and they moved north and into the middle east.

4. I hate white people with passion.

Actually you can be African genetically, because you adapted to the environment and was constant gene flow in Africa during prehistoric times. North Africans are mixed, they are maternally mostly Eurasian but paternally mostly African.

Why do you hate white people?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: ooh i see,this is a form of cyber bullying,u are begining to get on my nerves,this is not the first time you are doing this

If I have offended you, sorry. But you do not have to say that "X is better than Y" that is not showing modesty and it is also kind of against the rules.

Feel free to complain about it though
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Actually you can be African genetically, because you adapted to the environment and was constant gene flow in Africa during prehistoric times. North Africans are mixed, they are maternally mostly Eurasian but paternally mostly African.

Why do you hate white people?

1. No such thing as african dna, as the climate found in africa is found across the world.

2. I hate whites because they are not Somali.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

1. No such thing as african dna, as the climate found in africa is found across the world.

2. I hate whites because they are not Somali.

1. Yes there is...Arabs/Europeans in Africa are not indignous to Africa thus they are not African, but only African culturally.
2. I'm pretty sure they hate you too and are glad they're not Somalis. I sure know I'm glad.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2013
I think Somalia9 hates whites because they are always told their the standard of beauty and Somalia9 is jealous, because they are the TRUE Caucasoids and Somalis are just fake versions or copy cats. grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

1. Yes there is...Arabs/Europeans in Africa are not indignous to Africa thus they are not African, but only African culturally.
2. I'm pretty sure they hate you too and are glad they're not Somalis. I sure know I'm glad.

Why you glad whites are not Somali? Arabs came out from Africa like all people.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Europeans are not really African culturally, same with Arabs (though Arabs and Middle-easterners cultures are closer to Africans). Arabs/Middle Easterners are more emotional, Europeans especially those from Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Britain, Germany are not very emotional. I do not want to say they are cold because some Americans on here will call me a racist. But compared to Latin countries in Europe, those aforementioned countries have little in common with African cultures.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

This somali professor in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA looks better than 99.9 percent of black women.
seriously grin grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold: I think Somalia9 hates whites because they are always told their the standard of beauty and Somalia9 is jealous, because they are the TRUE Caucasoids and Somalis are just fake versions or copy cats. grin

I actually love Somali culture and features. I don't like whites because of their foreign policy toward the Muslim World. Why is everything about looks with you people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.