Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? (15451 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by GSKing: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

smiley. Hettymoore and Hez right? And the Ipso gal. Well, Hettymoore is happy offline, she said she can't stand the hate that she saw on nairaland, and had to deactivate. Hez is probably tending to his mum that just had an accident. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Miss them too. NL sef don dey tire me. Lol.
It's no longer as it used to be, I'm also tired of this forum... Seriously, I'll take a break too, very soon...
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
GSKing:
It's no longer as it used to be, I'm also tired of this forum... Seriously, I'll take a break too, very soon...

So all of you want to leave me here. Starting to feel like how the forum was when I joined earlier this year. Just me.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by GSKing: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

So all of you want to leave me here. Starting to feel like how the forum was when I joined earlier this year. Just me.
no honey, we're still here for now, atleast I am, and carr, simon, lacreame, all still with you

*smiles*
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
GSKing:
no honey, we're still here for now, atleast I am, and carr, simon, lacreame, all still with you

*smiles*

smiley smiley
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Agybabe(f): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
sauceEEP: i luv u Agybabe, no offence...
none is picked...thanks
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

Thanks GSKing. smiley

It's been a week, and I don't feel a thing anymore. I feel pity for the way I even dumped his a.s.s. grin

Just 1 week?! shocked Masonkz, you are evil o! Lol grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Agybabe(f): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww.... But u gats recite my signature to dat fellow. wink
my dear don't give yourself headache over a man...a man must remain a man.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Gudintent: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2013
masonkz: Sigh

Now that is deep.

Keep keeping on wink

True Love will find its way back to you wink
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Gudintent: 3:35am On Oct 25, 2013
masonkz:

GSKing:

*smiles*

Me still here too smiley

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 25, 2013
It makes me feel unloved terrible and sad, at times i start to wonder if this life is worth living, i hate being cheated on and it sucks seriously, sometimes am close to tears, the last time i got cheated on was recently on FIFA14, i had the shot on the post but obviously cheating CPU made a total random calculation that made the shot hit off post which wasn't possible from that distance. cry EA Sports Cheated on me

6 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by passionate88: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2013
ogugua88:

What if it breaks?
what if e no break?. No b everybody dey do d do like say na fight na. Some dey do am slow n steady

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by AlPicapcI(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Got to do it with my gf's in-law who happens to be my bestfriend's gf: they felt so hurt i mean my gf and my bf and decided to retaliate thereby sleeping with each. I felt very bad and decided to retaliate so i went out with my friend's sister which caused family commotion and they had to burst me in a failed attempt cos of my James Bond Swagger.

Its was a very bad experience but we all have gone our diff ways. still single anyway.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
pc guru: It makes me feel unloved terrible and sad, at times i start to wonder if this life is worth living, i hate being cheated on and it sucks seriously, sometimes am close to tears, the last time i got cheated on was recently on FIFA14, i had the shot on the post but obviously cheating CPU made a total random calculation that made the shot hit off post which wasn't possible from that distance. cry EA Sports Cheated on me

LOL clown grin

Gudintent:

Me still here too smiley

wink smiley kiss

Gudintent:

Now that is deep.

Keep keeping on wink

True Love will find its way back to you wink

Thank youuuu smiley smiley
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kuzaku:

Just 1 week?! shocked Masonkz, you are evil o! Lol grin

lol wetin I do? grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm...

Didn't even know that there were plenty gays out there that they now dump each other

All is well
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
joeydozzy: Hmmm...

Didn't even know that there were plenty gays out there that they now dump each other

All is well

lol.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin
ogugua88: Wait. What happened? I work for lastma.
grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by millinmax2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
rokiatu: Please for all those who have been cheated on, how was the aftermath like for you? How did the experience changed you? and how did you cope with it? And I will appreciate if you please take your time to please vote above. (poll)

I c'mot the wordlove for my dictionary dats all !
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Never been cheated on so wont know
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by omonla555: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
rokiatu: Please for all those who have been cheated on, how was the aftermath like for you? How did the experience changed you? and how did you cope with it? And I will appreciate if you please take your time to please vote above. (poll)

Have you been duped?

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Sloan: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
He cheated on you? Some months ago you used to form V on this forum...did he bang you before he banged another girl?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
A brother gat no babe to call his own and u asking him about cheating!!
You trying to mock him? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
No hard feelings abeg! I simply cheat back and to make it more painful, i expand the cheating to @least, 3pple. grin You cheat and i cheat, God no go vex.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by nbright: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
#teamnoheartbreakstillIdo

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Too bad
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by orgasticdance: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
how i feel after the fact is irrelevant. my take is she has to have sex with someone else due to serious congi or some justifiable reason, at least she should take my own feelings into account and not do it overtly so that i do not know. on the other hand if she is insensitive enough to do it in our house of with someone close to me then we obviously have no relationship. if u have to cheat, cheat with respect and class; if u have to disrepect me while u ur at it then we have no relationship.

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by turl(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
was so pissed..damn near chocked her till she croaked (until I remember say na abroad I dey..make dem no ship me go back lipsrsealed)..lost all respect for her that day..we broke up, she begged, we moved on. She tried to re-ignite things but it just wasn't there any more.

That's the problem with dating beautiful girls..the competition from different guys is crazy..moving on..I'm not into relationships now..haven't dated anyone since then, just casual things is all. It's a nice feeling to be loved but when things turn sour its sucks ass_.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by IdJack(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
cheat or no cheat as long as u dont marry her.maybe she is testing d gud one.hmmmm just passing sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia.. A Must Read / What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.