Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? (15452 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by unmask: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
nobody seems to get the point.....guys don't and can't cheat, only ladies can do that.

Look at all the great men....abraham, jacob, king david, king solomon etc....all had concubines and were great and loved too....so a guy having multiple gf is no sin, in fact it should be encouraged....however, a girl must not do the same, because that would make her a prostitute
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Irritant: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
I felt splendid because I was even tire of the gadamn relationship.. ...lol

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
unmask: nobody seems to get the point.....guys don't and can't
cheat, only ladies can do that.

Look at all the great men....abraham, jacob, king david, king solomon
etc....all had concubines and were great and loved too....so a guy
having multiple gf is no sin, in fact it should be
encouraged....however, a girl must not do the same, because that would
make her a prostitute

You are the most sexist, immature... You know what? I won't waste my mb.

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by geolan(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Will never fall in love again or @least not now.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Bizibi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
I felt bad but i had to let go and move on and focus on my career but i made up my mind on nigeria ladies after dat break up
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by dasparrow: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Post

I have never experienced such. I don't trust people anyway so I never give anyone 100% of my heart.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by PamelaGold1(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Oh my world, it was a horrible feeling, I felt like I was going to die, we broke up and that did it for me, I've always suspected everyone I met, I never love up to 30% again, I now do the "enjoy it while it lasts" thingy...... undecided
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by kilmix: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
rokiatu:

And so you just let it go because men are programmed to cheat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wah do u expect her to do? Pour him Acid?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Ugom38(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
i call off my r/shps myself de same way i'll soon caloff de present one because i dont allow my emotions becloud my reasoning.they wont even hav tym to cheat on me cos they r always obsessed wif me
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
ednut1: Felt foolish, cos I had chances to cheat I didn't, while u bitch who gave me no breathin space to cheat or look at anoda woman, was fukin 2 oda guys, since den have also been cheating on my new babe, cheatin is only cheatin wen ur caught
I tell u bro. It would be really hard for u to trust when uve bn cheated on
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by geolan(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ugom38: i call off my r/shps myself de same way i'll soon caloff de present one because i dont allow my emotions becloud my reasoning.they wont even hav tym to cheat on me cos they r always obsessed wif me
And ur proud about this. D depth of ur pucci don wan enta 6ft

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by nobleDream(f): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
i felt like a fool cos it was right under my nose....bt i forgave him though bt dnt trust him again
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
rokiatu: Please for III, experience changed you? and how did you cope with it? And I will appreciate if you please take your time to please vote above. (poll)

her pay isn't that big Where she works, mine double hers But I didnt tell her Just to know the level of her love for me. after 2months of our courtship she won a contract her share is less than 400k (her 1 yr n 2months salary), she was even saying that this is a very Good sign of compatibility, suddenly I noticed some strange behaviors, my mind tells me that this lady will break up soon,in my mind I've get rid of her But didn't tell her. days later I met a damsel we talked n we exchange No,b4 u know we started calling often, chat on watsapp, later we agreed to be together, not even know that she works with Telecom company. one afternoon I received a message from my ex that she is tired of the r/ship that I should give her a break, I asked my offense she said noting that she is Just tired, I begged her for a day n she insisted. it pains because I loved her But I have to Look forward. meanwhile my present babe earn more than her n she still submissive.

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Mznaett: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
:'(
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
geolan:
And ur proud about this. D depth of ur pucci don wan enta 6ft

And that's coming from the guy who believes love shotens a person's life span. Get a life!
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Agybabe:
remember he has apologised...why not if i love him
wow n wat if he continued cheating?u kp 4givin him i guex.nawa o
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by fender(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
veave: It makes one cold, withdrawn, unfeeling and so on and so forth. some dudes really dont know w@ they want. it all boils down to selfishness.

Ladies these days cheat with reckless abandon too. So saying men don't know what they want is stale, most ladies don't know what thet want sadly.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
A great relief.
Because, I was lured into the relationship.
I thanked God she did not give me HIV/AIDS, because the Akwa Ibom girl was promiscuous.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by fender(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ugom38: i call off my r/shps myself de same way i'll soon caloff de present one because i dont allow my emotions becloud my reasoning.they wont even hav tym to cheat on me cos they r always obsessed wif me

Your point being?? Seems to me like you're the cheating one undecided
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by geolan(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chiamaka01:

And that's coming from the guy who believes love shotens a person's life span. Get a life!
Hey don't be rude.....next time u'ld ask why cos u don't knw if av bn cheated on to av wrote that. Now chimpazeechiamaka u shud get a life

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Boll2010: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nawa for una ooo.....una dey here dey price love....
Me I get TRUST ISSUES........which I jst try hard in a 3months rlshp d remaining tym spent na mak I dey relieve my libido........I believe in there is no love,is just hormone running btw both sex........sumtyms marriage dey fear me ahead cuz I dey pity the lady cuz she won't get bored but I won't release some personal detail of me to her........so always zero your mind dat you aint xpectn anytn frm the relashp.....jst see the lady as frnds with benefit that's all!........if the love go up e go still come dwn na diminishn returns...u get tired!
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

#team-just-dey-phuck-dey-go#
cool
Till dem mAgun u.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by turl(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
unmask: nobody seems to get the point.....guys don't and can't cheat, only ladies can do that.

Look at all the great men....abraham, jacob, king david, king solomon etc....all had concubines and were great and loved too....so a guy having multiple gf is no sin, in fact it should be encouraged....however, a girl must not do the same, because that would make her a prostitute
..sarcasm?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by 190theclown: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Till dem mAgun u.
grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by skiesoduah: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Never been cheated on and I never cheated on her. We've known each other since 3rd grade, been friends since then but started dating on 12th grade. Graduated from the same college and there is 99.9% chances we gonna spend the rest of our life loving and committed to each other. I rather end a relationship than cheating on my partner.

Guys, if you regard cheating as an adventure, sorry It isn't. Try skydiving, bees hunt, storm chasing etc. there's nothing adventurous in hurting someone you claim to be in-love with

3 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
.....¥¥§§§€€¤]¤[¤}
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by geolan(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin
This one go just dey grin up and down gringringringrin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by 190theclown: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
geolan:
This one go just dey grin up and down gringringringrin
grin grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Danlander(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
I ve nt been cheated on
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by UjSizzle(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Like a trailer rolled over my chest cry
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Danlander(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nothing to write home abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia.. A Must Read / What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.