Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? (15450 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by touchmeder: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Shocked betrayed and very sad. I tried to forgive but i cant forget. I cant trust people again especially romantic relationships.
Such a shame people warned me but i put all my trust in him. I remember how foolish i felt when i first heard LOL cheesy NAWA
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Ugom38(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
geolan:
And ur proud about this. D depth of ur pucci don wan enta 6ft

surprisingly am still a virgin,my dignity remains wit me.it is only my husband dat'll hav it.not evry girl is lyk de female folk around u.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by kskpoundz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
its actualy 1 of does tins bur its gona b d end of our relationship
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by buchibabe: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Great?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Miner13: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wat a horrible xperience. An unimaginable emotnal hrt break. I bcm so wild as i do d same tin, thou we're stil 2geda. I jst pray a change of hrt in me
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
When you love someone, hurt is kinda part of the package.
-TWD

BTW

I've not been cheated on before!

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by gothrones(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
passionate88: Na wetin I dey fear pass, I hear say Naija babes like man wey good for bed so I dey avoid relationship wit a non-virgin.

ALL WOMEN like men good in bed. That's common sense!

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by gothrones(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
veave: It makes one cold, withdrawn, unfeeling and so on and so forth. some dudes really dont know w@ they want. it all boils down to selfishness.

Change that to human and your statement will be more accurate. There are good and bad people on both sides of the gender.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Imanuelle: When you love someone, hurt is kinda part of the package.
-TWD

BTW

wow!!! luv this.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by gothrones(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
With all due respect to the OP, I think this question need not be asked. All the responses that I have read were not unexpected. They are very
natural. NO ONE will be happy after they are cheated on. I think a more appropriate question would be: what did you do? Where did you bury his or her body? Just kidding. Just kidding.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by gothrones(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Agybabe:
sweetheart, why cry over a spilt milk...he needs to apologise sincerely and promise on his life and swear to God that it won't repeat...then we are good to go. Life is too sweet to cry!

Aunty Agybabe, don't be naive. A cheat will always be a cheat. That is a fact, not a cynical statement. Of course, he will apologize profusely, but he will not change. In fact, he will only devise more subtle ways to cheat.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by gothrones(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dyt: Oh well
Its normal to feel so hurt and then seein whom u bn cheated, someone not upto, u jst snap and b like TF is dat
Its so normal for d trust to be shaky

This is a mistake so many of us make. How do you know this person is not up to standard? Looks? It is absolutely wrong to cheat, but never
think you are better than any other person just by looking at them. They may possess something that you don't. If beauty were the key to keeping a partner, beautiful people will never get cheat on.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by deavicky(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
I Feeeel good pa na na nah so goood so good. u can do it again
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by shesluvin(f): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
well, my bf cheated on me and told me of what he did. i felt bad but forgave him 4 having the courage to tell me. although the aftermath was pain, i couldnt jeopardize a good relationship because of that.

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by passionate88: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
gothrones:

ALL WOMEN like men good in bed. That's common sense!
bt dm go say no Bleep untill u marry dm. No b fraud b that?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Imanuelle: When you love someone, hurt is kinda part of the package.
-TWD

BTW

See this TWD addict lol.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by gothrones(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
passionate88: bt dm go say no Bleep untill u marry dm. No b fraud b that?

Really? Maybe it's because of the environment I am in. I have never met such women. All the women I have ever dated wanted to see how good I was at navigating sugarland.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by passionate88: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
ogugua88:

See this TWD addict lol.
Ogugua why?. Why u modify my post na?.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by tosine25: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rokiatuuuuuu!
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by dicepineapple(f): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
embarassedLyk I'm nt gud enf
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by chineloSA(f): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked He cheated with a ''MAN''

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Disbelief and funny, after some months I started absorbing reality. We still friends though. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't wish it for anyone. Rather cheating with a woman.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
I felt *********hmm,will not like to remember.it was not a good experience for me
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
rokiatu:
wow!!! luv this.

me too
I think it's true
The hurts May not be infidelity
But some other little things
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote
author=geolan]
Hey don't be rude.....next time u'ld ask why cos u don't knw if av bn
cheated on to av wrote that. Now chimpazeechiamaka u shud get a
life [/quote]

Excuse me? gorilla Geolan, just cos' you're on a rebound doesn't mean you should go about with a chip on your shoulder. Live a little!
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
ogugua88:

See this TWD addict lol.

tongue

It's not easy to be an addict wink
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by TeeiWi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Anyways, I m not the love-dating-relationship kinda guy, buh someao I always get these annoyin and damanding kinda gals who won't want 2 free you after just an "affair"....so anytime the cheat waves stirs up around them, even if its just the smell I percieve, Omo naa 2 go church go do thanksgiving ooo...like Finally, I'm freeeeeee....so Unto the next Game
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by lemmings(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lool!!

Seeing the ladies writing off all guys as cheats and the guys doing d same abt d ladies.. Funny tho..

Both sexes have the capacity to cheat. A guy will cheat but most likely come back to his girl.

A lady will cheat and most likely leave her guy for the other. Guys (most sha,not all) see cheating as a way to explore variety,feelings and emotions arent always involved. But most ladies,due to their emotional and passionate character,cheat for love. If a lady is cheating on you,80% chance is that she wont come back to you. But wid a guy,its d oda way round.

Sha.. @topic, 3 times.. D first,like my world nearly fell apart, d second, d ground only shook, the 3rd? Hehhehe.. I don adjust by den.. It hurt but i quickly shrugged it off and moved on. Afraid of ladies now. Especially the marriage ish.. *shudders*

All had dia excuses and serzly expected me to say yeah yeah,its okay. Lol.. A guy tries dat,he's classified as a cold, heartless bastar.d.. grin

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Mamacita007(f): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
gothrones:

Aunty Agybabe, don't be naive. A cheat will always be a cheat. That is a fact, not a cynical statement. Of course, he will apologize profusely, but he will not change. In fact, he will only devise more subtle ways to cheat.

100,000 likes!!!!!!!!!!!!
@topic - the sad ones are those busy making excuses for why they were cheated on or looking for ways to fight the other person when the problem lies with their gf or bf still denying or even rubbing it in their face llooooll. its becos i'm not gud in bed, i'm praying for him bla bla bla haaahaa long thing!!!! when low self esteem enters the story, its a different thing altogether mmmmm
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Dewze(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
rokiatu: Please for all those who have been cheated on, how was the aftermath like for you? How did the experience changed you? and how did you cope with it? And I will appreciate if you please take your time to please vote above. (poll)

off topic.
pls my sister, what tribe in Nigeria bears the name Rokia? I had a friend named Rokia. She was from Cameroon. Thanks.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
i couldn't sleep for days..i cried like a baby much of the time. He was the first guy i really loved..but now i dislike him so much. Then i thought i would never get over it forever..lol. Seriously dat was how bad it felt then, but now i'm so over it and i've since moved on..don't even remember dat relationship ever existed. Now i don't trust guys, hard as i try to, i don't trust anymore. And if i have a break up now, it won't be so painful like b4

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Like revenging...but i dont revenge anymore. I just move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia.. A Must Read / What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.