Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? (15449 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by maximunimpact(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
It was by far d worst tin dat av eva happened 2 me, it broke me down and I nva moved on till nw. I have 2 let her go, she is nw married and still my frnd, I love her so much but I can't jst stand cheating!
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Deschil: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
How did it CHANGED your... Did you just MOVED on... Rokiatu and others please get the brighter grammar book-study it in private. You can also learn about grammar, composition, tenses and all from the internet. Spend less time on Nairaland and use that time to improve your English. ABEG.
rokiatu:

How did it changed your view on relationship? Did you just moved on with your life? Did you lose hope in love? Did you lose trust in people? Did you cheat also out of spite? Now you get what I mean right?

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by EzePromoe: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
I felt BAD! because of dat I decided not to marry again.
May God help us.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by OnyinyechiB(f): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2013
It made me more harden n less emotiönal.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by usman3688(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2013
I almost cried. thanks to a frnd of mine she was there for me.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Anuoluwap(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Like a trailer rolled over my chest cry
eeyah you mean that same guy that bit your neck while trying to kiss your neck?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by DaPilgrim: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Deschil: How did it CHANGED your... Did you just MOVED on... Rokiatu and others please get the brighter grammar book-study it in private. You can also learn about grammar, composition, tenses and all from the internet. Spend less time on Nairaland and use that time to improve your English. ABEG.
Funny, I saw those conspicuous blunders even before making sense from the post. I guess moderators could also help with such.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by geolan(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ugom38:

surprisingly am still a virgin,my dignity remains wit me.it is only my husband dat'll hav it.not evry girl is lyk de female folk around u.
Ur d lady av been looking for. Can we relate
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by geolan(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Excuse me? my love Geolan, just cos' you're on a rebound doesn't mean you should go about with a chip on your shoulder. Live a little!
Pls am not ur love btw is it your shoulder?. Some ndi ala sef en
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Imanuelle: When you love someone, hurt is kinda part of the package.
-TWD

BTW

I've not been cheated on before!
More like you have never found out (probably not vigilant or you are gullible...or maybe you are young and have only dated a little.) Most women cheat at some point, maybe out of adventure or stupidity or even by accident...even if it is once. It is the finding out that is a whole new ball game as women are smarter and more subtle than men when it comes to "chop and clean mouth". Their most common victims are those guys who strutt around as the 'lord of the manor" giving the impression that they are monitoring her...I sorry for you as you are on a very long thing! If you wanna get the 411, you gotta move stealthily like a cat, no sound.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by auduembugus(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
too urealistic when fall victim
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by rattlesnake(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
feel like how?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
chineloSA:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked He cheated with a ''MAN''

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Disbelief and funny, after some months I started absorbing reality. We still friends though. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't wish it for anyone. Rather cheating with a woman.

Yes I know him. He left you for me. He couldn't get enough of me, and vice versa.. grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dewze:

off topic.
pls my sister, what tribe in Nigeria bears the name Rokia? I had a friend named Rokia. She was from Cameroon. Thanks.

Rokiatu is not a Nigerian, by birth that is.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by chineloSA(f): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2013
masonkz:

Yes I know him. He left you for me. He couldn't get enough of me, and vice versa.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mcxxxeeeeww, you did me a huge favour hey. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No easy to be in war with a gay.

Honestly speaking, it was very painful. No woman should experience that. Not to be cheated on, but that kind of deception. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Knowing that he was doing it with other man, yuuuuuuuuuck shocked shocked shocked shocked. Why do you guys live double lives?? Foolishness.

Well your boyfriend apologised and wanted me back. What do u say about that grin grin grin grin grin And he also had several girlfriends ( or should I say boyfriends, whatever crap you call it ) , fool grin grin grin grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by chineloSA(f): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2013
masonkz:

Aaaaargggghh, you are a devilish, evilish, Lucifer. Going around stealing man grin grin grin grin grin grin

May he leave you the same way you got him. cheesy cheesy cheesy You insect. grin grin grin grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by kachi09(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2013
Pls pple how do I create a thread
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by kandiikane(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hurt, angry. I was so shocked i couldn't get my words out when I confronted him with the evidence.

Anyhow, i did give him another chance. We are not together anymore but I do not regret the decision of getting back with him because he has become one person I can rely on.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mcxxxeeeeww, you did me a huge favour hey. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No easy to be in war with a gay.

Honestly speaking, it was very painful. No woman should experience that. Not to be cheated on, but that kind of deception. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Knowing that he was doing it with other man, yuuuuuuuuuck shocked shocked shocked shocked. Why do you guys live double lives?? Foolishness.

Well your boyfriend apologised and wanted me back. What do u say about that grin grin grin grin grin And he also had several girlfriends ( or should I say boyfriends, whatever crap you call it ) , fool grin grin grin grin

LMAOOO grin grin grin

On a serious note, sorry about the whole thing. We live double lives cos the society we live in wants us to be so. If you remain long without a gf, they start talking all kinds of rubbish behind your back. If they learn you're gay, that becomes the height of it all. Everyone would start looking at you with disgust.

So MANY gay men in Nigeria end up having "girlfriends" when they get to a certain age. Mostly cos they don't want people suspecting them of being gay anyway.

That's one reason gay people need to be recognised in our society, so that they won't be a need for a double life. The more we feel threatened by the society, the more we try as much to blend in. But we all know that no amount of girlfriend in this world can stop a gay man from being gay.

I'm not supporting the guy for what he did anyway. I don't have a girlfriend myself. Just looking at it from his point of view.

I'm sure you'll get someone more deserving of your sweet personality, that's if you don't have one yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
chineloSA:

Aaaaargggghh, you are a devilish, evilish, Lucifer. Going around stealing man grin grin grin grin grin grin

May he leave you the same way you got him. cheesy cheesy cheesy You insect. grin grin grin grin

tongue grin grin. Pele o. I have him on a leash. grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by chineloSA(f): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
masonkz:

LMAOOO grin grin grin

On a serious note, sorry about the whole thing. We live double lives cos the society we live in wants us to be so. If you remain long without a gf, they start talking all kinds of rubbish behind your back. If they learn you're gay, that becomes the height of it all. Everyone would start looking at you with disgust.

So MANY gay men in Nigeria end up having "girlfriends" when they get to a certain age. Mostly cos they don't want people suspecting them of being gay anyway.

That's one reason gay people need to be recognised in our society, so that they won't be a need for a double life. The more we feel threatened by the society, the more we try as much to blend in. But we all know that no amount of girlfriend in this world can stop a gay man from being gay.

I'm not supporting the guy for what he did anyway. I don't have a girlfriend myself. Just looking at it from his point of view.

I'm sure you'll get someone more deserving of your sweet personality, that's if you don't have one yet. smiley

Its funny because he used to condemn gays and say all sorts of things. Meanwhile I would support them and tell him that the society should let gays be. smiley smiley smiley smiley

When I found out, it was hard grin grin grin grin grin I never suspected anything since he is also Nigerian as well, so I thought, well he is Nigerian, he cant be gay. Nigerians hate gays smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Very sweet person, never suspected him of anything.We use to share phones, laptops, space, pin for bank cards, and just comfortable to be with, he was just an open book, but not open enough. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But have no problem with you guys though. We are still friends cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy without benefits of cause. grin grin grin grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by chineloSA(f): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
masonkz:

tongue grin grin. Pele o. I have him on a leash. grin

cry cry cry cry Am over it. Am ok, luv. You may have my leftovers grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope someone wont snatch him from you as well. grin grin grin grin grin BE careful. cheesy cheesy
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
chineloSA:

Its funny because he used to condemn gays and say all sorts of things. Meanwhile I would support them and tell him that the society should let gays be. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Lol. That's just some kind of facade that many gay people put up just so you don't suspect them of being gay. They'd curse and rant against all gay people even more than the average heterosexual. They are much on NL. I just smile whenever I come across their posts grin

chineloSA:

Very sweet person, never suspected him of anything.We use to share phones, laptops, space, pin for bank cards, and just comfortable to be with, he was just an open book, but not open enough. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes yes yes we're always so sweet grin

Trust me, gay guys are the kindest, sweetest guys you can ever come across. I'm glad the two of you are still good friends. smiley smiley
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
chineloSA:

cry cry cry cry Am over it. Am ok, luv. You may have my leftovers grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope someone wont snatch him from you as well. grin grin grin grin grin BE careful. cheesy cheesy

LOL! Cos of this, I no do again. Off to go find my first-hand guy. Hehe. wink grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by chineloSA(f): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
masonkz:

LOL! Cos of this, I no do again. Off to go find my first-hand guy. Hehe. wink grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=rokiatu]Please for all those who have been cheated on, how was the aftermath like for you? How did the experience changed you? and how did you cope with it? And I will appreciate if you please take your time to please vote above.
Truth of the matter i never trusted the opposite sex 100%,have always protected my heart. So it made me resolved to always be wary of female species and keep protecting my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia.. A Must Read / What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.