Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women (40806 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op nor get liver at all!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
De Tus: damn lol...so wat happened after dat? @hauwaolaniyi
Grabbed my bag and told him I have too go he appologized, but too little too late
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by busybrains: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
I don't see why I should toast an ugly girl because I am afraid to date a pretty one. I have always been attracted to beautiful girls. Why would I date a girl I am not attracted to, I dey mad? Should I now be afraid to date my preferred choice because of the above reasons you postulated? You make me laugh. Your list is what you get when you put any woman, ugly or pretty, on a damn pedestal. Shikena.

In short I don't get the point of this thread.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousfortune: Op nor get liver at all!
Your liver, bravery or confidence is not everything you need too get an keep a lady

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
busybrains: I don't see why I should toast an ugly girl because I am afraid to date a pretty one. I have always been attracted to beautiful girls. Why would I date a girl I am not attracted to, I dey mad? Should I now be afraid to date my preferred choice because of the above reasons you postulated? You make me laugh. Your list is what you get when you put any woman, ugly or pretty, on a damn pedestal. Shikena.

In short I don't get the point of this thread.
That's the way you we ar all different in every aspect off our lives relationship, education, health, wealth, commitment
As they say all fingers ar not equal
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by veave(f): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
for a gurl who is petite, i like em big and muscular, dont realy do d facialy handsome ones their ego is bigger than zuma rock.
i feel good when gurls ogle my date so most times i go out wf my younger brother...
Friends, its all in ur head. you are the one to determine who's pretty and who aint. its only people with low self esteem that feel insecure...
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
veave: for a gurl who is petite, i like em big and muscular, dont realy do d facialy handsome ones their ego is bigger than zuma rock.
i feel good when gurls ogle my date so most times i go out wf my younger brother...
Friends, its all in ur head. you are the one to determine who's pretty and who aint. its only people with low self esteem that feel insecure...
True,
Only If every girl was like this
The world would be different
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nomski0(f): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
personally i dont fancy dating guys that are too handsome......their ego is something else. big egos turn me off.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
@hauwalaniyi, incredible! let me tell u dat u r not alone. We r in the same freaking boat*laughs* now this is fine coz we can fix this. feel free to pm me!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nomski0: personally i dont fancy dating guys that are too handsome......their ego is something else. big egos turn me off.
Not all I have met some humble to a fault

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
De Tus: @hauwalaniyi, incredible! let me tell u dat u r not alone. We r in the same freaking boat*laughs* now this is fine coz we can fix this. feel free to pm me!
Alright, thas good
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nomski0(f): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
Not all I have met some humble to a fault
You're lucky sha, i've met up to four, they're all the same. Rude and proudundecided.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nomski0: You're lucky sha, i've met up to four, they're all the same. Rude and proudundecided.
Keep searching until your frog turns too a prince

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by baralatie(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wait i am coming wit coments!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by baralatie(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
@OP!
(clearing my throat & flipng thro magazines)

and sees the ffg
mrs caroline danjuma,
mrs nenadi sambo,
mrs marwa,pst mrs adefarasin,pst mrs oyak.....etc

comes back to thread

smh

@OP!DO U AV A PROBLEM WIT BEAUTIFUL & INTELLIGNT WOMEN

LEAVE TO BEAUTIFUL ONES FOR THEIR OWNER

LIKE MOI
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Nice Thread sha!I've met alot of insecure guyz.........Always intimidated
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Originakalokalo(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder they are rated Number One and the world's first domesticated animal...

#YouForBeatMe

wrong.

Goats were first domesticated.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Originakalokalo(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Extremely pretty ladies? Hmmm.
I understand the op perfectly well.

1. If you don't have a car, she is more exposed while walking.either you give her yours or you buy her one.

2. She would like to keep up with her beauty.more visits to the saloon,make-ups, clothings, etc.

3.plus constant pressure from friends,boss,pastors, CEOs, etc.

(am talking about extreme beauty)

bottom line......... No poor guy can survive it,no matter the level of your confidence.

Lets face the fact.

Poor guys, pls stay away from extremely pretty ladies.
For the sake of long life and rest of mind.

11 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2013
@Rolly83, Jesus..seriously, u crack me up lol. I guess u only met wussy guys. So it's win win situation for U:-) Real men cannot be intimidated.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Originakalokalo:

wrong.

Goats were first domesticated.

Proof.....
Wikipedia: The dog was the first domesticated animal[4] and has been the most widely kept working, hunting, and pet animal in human history.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
ikekings1: Asa imara mma di egwu! wink wink wink
please translate
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by jmoore(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Who will admit he is currently dating an "ugly" girl?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by sage2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
And yet I have been accused by countless women for not being jealous. For them, it implies I don't love them enough. Women appeared the most confused creatures ever liveth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by John1305(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
I think the O.P. Is got some I.C. Issues.. Fix it bro, she aint the only.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Orikinla(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have never dated any girl or woman who is not beautiful.
In fact unattractive girls and women don't like me. grin
You can see me in suit surrounded by beautiful girls and women.
https://www.nairaland.com/1474592/hafsat-abiola-joe-odumakin-kate
That has always been my style.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by youngice(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
all i no is my oga at d top wont allow me marry an ugly woman shikena
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by samwind1508(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
okay is this jealousy, at home she dresses any how ( not sexy at all ) but the moment she is about to step outside she transform into gorgeousness. so the question who is she dressing up for? me or the guys ( what is the word) that want "ogle" her?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by AbdulQ1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
you can't date a girl beautiful or not without her getting attention from other guys #bematured it's something you know must happen, so jealousy attitude is out of it. Just make yourself the right guy for her an everything falls into place, but that doesn't mean dating a pretty girl means you should subject yourself too low because of her beauty, know your worth.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by naxyph: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good topic for L's
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by timwezzb(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
My Question is "Is there any Beautiful Women in the World" Coz the Beauty of any Lady or Woman is in Her Heart So is there Any??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.