Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women (40807 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by stagger: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmm.

Never dated an ugly girl. And got married to a beautiful one too. Of course she gets a lot of attention but I no dey shake because na me dey chop all the soup plus bottom pot added.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Sethmaranatha: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
hahahaaaahahahaaaahahahaaaa
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Varagous(f): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
am btiful and any guy who gets me is LUCKY!..... if ur girl is btiful, treat her right nd pretend no oda guy exist,it shows u'r maturd... she wunt leav uTRUST ME!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Evansff(f): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Confused guys! grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Lordlexyy: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Funny, who else should have them, alliens? I haven't met a man who woundn't want his woman pretty. It boils down to self confidence and compactibility. If both parties have these two, every other thing that comes in btw would be handle.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by tubosunmii(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
you left out a point that always have its way by the end of the day imagine you dating or you are married to her and she understands you in every way and she is not like every other woman or girl. you on the other hand will feel insecure and for some reason a little voice in your head will say to you are you worthy of her. you find some irrelevant excuse not to be with her, i was once in that kind of situation and it has affected my life style ever since. sad
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Ezionye(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
seunpayne: Talk about feeling inferior...who wakes up to toast an ugly girl in the first place?

Becoming possessive and jealous has nothing to do with how she looks...its because the guy feels he isn't meeting a standard he assumes her beauty has set

Face it....Even plain and ugly girls get hits too. the difference here is the frequency. She already chose you. Leave it at that because if she didn't want you she would just leave but she clearly is still here. as if you don't flirt from time to time too. If you had a girl that nobody looked at you would dump her so lets be honest joor

Unnoticed? Please!!! You were unnoticed before she came in to your life is why. Having a beautiful girl enhances your existing personality. If you were cool before her you will get cooler and if you were not...

Trust issues are just plain kids stuff. Shey na when you get work wey you dey do go give you time dey monitor rubbish ba? Look at it this way, be a man and be her man. If she is worth the effort she will show it. if she isnt she will leave. end of story. instead of worrying about whether or not you can trust her why don't you make sure you are trustworthy in her eyes? if for no other reason that will keep your insecure mind busy

Her ego ba? It wasn't an issue when you were toasting her but it is now ba? Be a man Joor.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by harsysky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
What wud beautiful ladies now say of James bond? Tis this same size with "fist" called "heart". That is wia it lies
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
chunny01:

6.Her Ego Could Be A Problem
She’s sexy and she knows it. And the world will leave no leaf unturned to make her realize so, especially when she’s around you. She’s perhaps used to compliments since she was 10. If that leads to an inflated ego, who do you blame? No one, right?
I don't have an ego problem...
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't have an ego problem...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I cant laff
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by fabodeibukun(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Some earlier summed it up perfectly........................ It's not about her looks but the man's insecurities.

Attractive women are more likely to get attention from other men, but whether they succumb to other men's advances is another issue....
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Shankboye(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dumb writeup, why will somebody's girlfriend would wanna go out with a male friend to have a drink in d first place? Mtchew
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by lordtony27(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sily excuses,am handsome nd i date a really hot chick,dnt av p with guyz hitting on her kinda like it actually coz it reminds ♍ƺ of hw lucky ℓ̊ am.nd as 4 d Maintenance,better soup na money kill A̶̲̥̅♏,stop whinning nd start making money
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Afritop(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
the feeling she has more than one boyfriend, she will be too demanding of this and that will turn me off
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by bittyend(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
They said beautiful women but all I can see on the thread are facially challenged women, with unattactive bodies. Can the real beautiful women stand up and post, plz?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by vislabraye(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
A guy that thinks this way surely has a compleX. I don't think there's any man here who will choose an ugly girl over a pretty girl.
Being so possessive and jealous doesn't help @ all. It will only give her an upper hand. What if she says she's no longer interested. Will U kill urself.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
ok

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hrhobi1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
especially when she kon yellow well well, kai wahala dey o.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by bittyend(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Op, next time, you need be more explicit about what u mean by 'beautiful' cos 99.9999% of women out there think they're beautiful. I don't think I have met any woman that thinks she's ugly. So come correct next time when u want a proper discourse with the gods. cheesy and together we will break down what 'beautiful' is, analyse it, and talk about what's acceptable from country to country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by chukiz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
It all depend on your packing.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
sanb: @Op; you don't need to be afraid when dating a pretty woman....I'll respond to each of your points individually as follows....

There's no need to be possessive or jealous when you're dating a pretty woman. You only develop such traits if you're insecure.

There's a saying that "Why worry about something you can't change". That guys are hitting on her doesn't automatically mean that she'll fall for them. Hence, no need to fell insecure.

That's why the word "Confidence" exist. If you're a confident person then being in her midst wouldn't make you unnoticed cos your confidence would stand out. Hence, no need to feel insecure.

If she's loaded as well; then your money wouldn't make any difference what so ever to her. So be rest assured that she won't be after you for your money and there won't be any need to reveal your so called hidden treasure chest to her.

If she trust herself, I see no reason why you should have a problem trusting her. She chose to be with you and forsake other guys. Give her some credit; and tell yourself that she has self control to say NO to other guys. Hence, no need to fell insecure.

The word "Humility" still exist. Therefore, her receiving compliments wouldn't necessarily give her an inflated ego; rather, it makes her feel good.

Finally, cherish the woman you're with and be proud of her; irrespective of her beauty; cos beauty eventually fades in old age but her good character, remains intact. Note the sayings below;

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"....

"One Man's meat is another man's poison"......
Well said. In addition, beauty catches the attention, character catches the heart.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by buoye1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze:

No wonder they have poor colour vision to distinguish the good guys from the bad ones.
287likes
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by buoye1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

And men have been showoffs since when we walked around in our birthday suits. Why should I be any less? I certainly don't mind showing my girl off or having her feel like a prize. That's what being a nice guy is about grin
nice guy u say?!!! U b ogbono soup.....smello
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by rill: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
I see most guys here claiming to have dated only "beautiful" girls.
Well, perhaps they could be right...we all know that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" undecided
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder they are rated Number One and the world's first domesticated animal...

#YouForBeatMe
The lady is intelligent bro . I can sniff her compos mentis...(control of the mind ).
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by warrigal(f): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
YALL MST B KIDIN ME!!! GUYS TALKIN BOUT A PREETY GURLY LYK U DNT WNT ONE 4 URSELVS.......?GIVE US A BREAK COS ITS NT OUR FUALT WE WERE WONDERFULLY N CAREFULY MADE WHILE MOST OF YALL WIE FEARFULLY MADE!!!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abu Dhabi Group:
The lady is intelligent bro . I can sniff her compos mentis...(control of the mind ).

Gbam
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by mariahilton(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. ¶ nor fit laugh oOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. A man's Viju milk, is another man's Alomo tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by lionspot(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nonsense !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.