Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women (40805 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by chucky234(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Who give a fvck about beauty or her ego,I'm good looking and have a way of making beautiful girls queue on my doorway for my autograph.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by lionspot(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
warrigal: YALL MST B KIDIN ME!!! GUYS TALKIN BOUT A PREETY GURLY LYK U DNT WNT ONE 4 URSELVS.......?GIVE US A BREAK COS ITS NT OUR FUALT WE WERE WONDERFULLY N CAREFULY MADE WHILE MOST OF YALL WIE FEARFULLY MADE!!!
So u be Angelina Jolie nw ?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Originakalokalo: Extremely pretty ladies? Hmmm.
I understand the op perfectly well.

1. If you don't have a car, she is more exposed while walking.either you give her yours or you buy her one.

2. She would like to keep up with her beauty.more visits to the saloon,make-ups, clothings, etc.

3.plus constant pressure from friends,boss,pastors, CEOs, etc.

(am talking about extreme beauty)

bottom line......... No poor guy can survive it,no matter the level of your confidence.

Lets face the fact.

Poor guys, pls stay away from extremely pretty ladies.
For the sake of long life and rest of mind.
I wish Omotola Jolade's husband can come on this thread and say one thing or two. His post could be extremely valuable you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by darnley16(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: In Sean Kingston's voice**

You're way too beautiful girl, that's why it'll never work, you'll have me suicidal suicidal when you say it's over......
grin grin

@topic, OP i understand you jare. It takes a very confident and blind man to date a really beautiful woman grin
when I first took a look at ur picture it scared the shit outta me , till I located the eyes lips and stuff. Then I said oh thts d head,,, ure pretty by d way , was just shocked thts all
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
beautiful ladies....drama, drama, drama*laughs*
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by darnley16(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm not tryna derail or nothin but (GURLS ONLY) add smiley. Bbm(276E9928) facebook (flamez restro) 2go (danley16) ... What can I say I'm narsisist cheesy

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by eraly(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
atimes, dat beauty gets into dia brain(nt jus dia head o).

dat is when dia beauty becom dia curse

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Jagermeister(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Unfortunately, I'm voiceless on dis thread!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mehn, i av resolved to date only beautiful gals and since d resolution, it has bn working fr me and they are more caring, no pretence, too responsive, humble nd their beauties enhance ur handsomeness. It's evn more honourable to be shunned, dumbed by beautiful gals than ugly ones cuz wen they leave u they go for more responsible men. My elder bros once said to me dat y i dnt flirt gals much z cuz i go for beautiful ones and i suddenly took it as a compliment and determined nt to go bck.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
warrigal: YALL MST B KIDIN ME!!! GUYS TALKIN BOUT A PREETY GURLY LYK U DNT WNT ONE 4 URSELVS.......?GIVE US A BREAK COS ITS NT OUR FUALT
WE WERE WONDERFULLY N CAREFULY MADE WHILE MOST OF YALL WIE FEARFULLY MADE!!!

Check her moniker! What else did we expect from her?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nomski0: personally i dont fancy dating guys that are too handsome......their ego is something else. big egos turn me off.
u will say some of them,stop generalizing it!!!!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nomski0: personally i dont fancy dating guys that are too handsome......their ego is something else. big egos turn me off.
u will say some of them,stop generalizing it!!!!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Varagous: am btiful and any guy who gets me is LUCKY!..... if ur girl is btiful, treat her right nd pretend no oda guy exist,it shows u'r maturd... she wunt leav uTRUST ME!
lucky indeed!!!yimu!!!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: She will simply be to high to maintain

All of dem have been beautiful and i had no money. Thank God..
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by smartg(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is bomb!.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by orgasticdance: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
off topic, beautiful women in naija rare sha. like 1 in 50 chics meet my not too high bar of wt i consider beautiful. and to be fair to them men no dey try too.all down to poverty, malnutrition and the scorching heat....
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
When a guy has great confidence in himself,is vry educated/intelligent,a silent-strong guy who listens well and talks less(not talking loudly,not talking non sense,not overeacting),a guy who is always calm and is never intimidated by anytin watsoever,he says the right thing at the right time,very well groomed,he has mastered etiquette,he communicates with ease and has mastered the rules of grammer and undastands the principles of rhetoric and composition,he his well read and has a large vocabulary,he his being well spoken(pronunciation-grammer),he knows how to put whoever he is talking with at ease,he always looks the person he's talking to directly in the eyes,he treats everyone with equal respect and dignity,he his well mannered,he rapports easily with any lady,he stands out from the crowed cos he's got a classy personality.What more can i say....,These kind of guys dnt av any fear in dating any beautiful woman even if he is an average looking guy,instead the so called beautiful women av alot of respect for him and might fall for him easily.Sum beautiful women might even have fear in dating such a guy.

7 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
When a guy has great confidence in himself,is vry educated/intelligent,a silent-strong guy who listens well and talks less(not talking loudly,not talking non sense,not overeacting),a guy who is always calm and is never intimidated by anytin watsoever,he says the right thing at the right time,very well groomed,he has mastered etiquette,he communicates with ease and has mastered the rules of grammer and undastands the principles of rhetoric and composition,he his well read and has a large vocabulary,he his being well spoken(pronunciation-grammer),he knows how to put whoever he is talking with at ease,he always looks the person he's talking to directly in the eyes,he treats everyone with equal respect and dignity,he his well mannered,he rapports easily with any lady,he stands out from the crowed cos he's got a classy personality.What more can i say....,These kind of guys dnt av any fear in dating any beautiful woman even if he is an average looking guy,instead the so called beautiful women av alot of respect for him and might fall for him easily.Sum beautiful women might even have fear in dating such a guy.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by skeendyke: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
sage_: And yet I have been accused by countless women for not being jealous. For them, it implies I don't love them enough. Women appeared the most confused creatures ever liveth.
Most Confused I tell ya
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by UjSizzle(f): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
darnley16: when I first took a look at ur picture it scared the shit outta me , till I located the eyes lips and stuff. Then I said oh thts d head,,, ure pretty by d way , was just shocked thts all
lol this comment made my day grin grin
Thank you
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by ikekings1: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agybabe:
please translate
You are beautiful... wink wink wink
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
But not all men are scared of dating or marrying very beautiful ladies... smiley...trust me, not all
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by MicroBox: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Not all beautiful gals really understand what God has embedded in them.
Some dont even realize how beautiful they are.
So be courageous and go for your heart desire.
Kalas
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Unfortunately even the 'beautigly' ones think men fear them too

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by DnigerianPrince: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lol @ all the ugly people feeling like Mr/Ms world grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by bossmi: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Well, I think it boils down to the personality of d chick. For starters I am a confirmed pretty chick no b mouth,bt I have been able 2maintain an enviable relationship wif my man for over eight years now,
My beauty has never been an issue worth debating over nd our relationship is rock solid.
P.s nairaland, l beg una spare me d boring details of d dangers of long-term courtship its one music I am familiar with already nd wudnt wnt 2hear again 2nyt aite.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by DnigerianPrince: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Now that you've mentioned it, it's been.noticed. why would you stay in a relationship with a guy as his boyfriend for 8 freaking years?

That's a question by the way
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Originakalokalo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
smurfy:
I wish Omotola Jolade's husband can come on this thread and say one thing or two. His post could be extremely valuable you know.

sturdy:

can her husband be classified as poor?

Uriah's wife was pretty,and uriah was a soldier in king David's army.

David saw her,loved her, killed the husband,and married her.she later gave birth to Solomon.

Eventhough God ''is still''
punishing King David for the crime,(bible scholars will understand)
the deed had been done already.

A word in enough......
''If you don't have the means to sustain her'' pls stay away...

What are we saying self......

A lot of ladies are not extremely beautiful,but are moderate and presentable.they aren't ugly.what happen to those ones?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abeg eee..na fine face I wan chop?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
it baffles me on how all the girls on nairaland are claiming to be pretty ones. Who are the UGLY ONES thens? grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Not all guys. Especially those that know that, Beauty is just a skin deep. Me I no send. cheesy
Most times it shocks them. cool

#Matthew Briggs.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by mazizitonene(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
All ds wan na noise....na wen d guy no fyn and him no get money.....n ds era wey men 4 marriage dey scarce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.