Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39178 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Expensive72(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
iyeyemi:

Damn! Obviously you are an slowpoke with. My bad for speaking too much English. Word of advise though, next time you post add this disclaimer, 'These are the words of a fool, mind them at your own peril' Thanks for complying
undecided Stop ranting here, go & work on ur grammar...
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 01mcfadden(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: see how uneducated, uncivilised and ancient you sound. Do you think you can compare your retarded self to the almighty gays? 80% of our single and married celebs are gays and lesbians. I wonder why you guys are supporting a law that adds nothing to our nation's economic growth and status. Take a look at South Africa. Which Nigerian University can be rated ahead of @least 5 of South African Universities? Do you think Nigeria can beat or even get to South Africa's development rate? Is gay marriage not legal in South Africa? Homosexuality can't be put to stop in Nigeria so the earlier you guys accept it, the better for all. A lot of youths are jumping into it. Come to PH and see some really popular and unpretentious gays. Someone's personal life shouldn't be a problem instead, life destroyers like Boko Haram should be targetted. Homosexuality isn't a culture but life style. Ever wondered why a year old child acts girly? It's nature. Many of those pretentious senators are gays....they sponsor young guys. I know what I'm saying. You can't accept homosexuality but you can let the ALUU 4 KILLERS go freely? You can live with Boko Harams? You can let PDP rig almost every election in their favour? You can let Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and co embezzle as much money as they want? You can let the ladies go unclad in the name of looking sexy? You are a black serpent.
hey! Russia is anti gay,ask yourself how many south african universities can measure up with Russian universities. For your mind,accepting gay is the solution to our problem in Nigeria?
Smh 4 u!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
01mcfadden:
taaaar!
Abeg comot for your hiding,i dnt need lobotomy 2 knw that you are a gay!
Shameless fo.ol.
Why are you pretending?

I'm not gay and I never insulted anyone. You need not insult me.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by PBundles(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
In the meantime where do the rich and powerfull of Nigeria send their kids to study? Like come on, its common knowledge that IBB had a liking for boys.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 01mcfadden(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: you people keep going about the white man's story of Adam and Eve. You think the story of Adam and Eve is real? Abegi! It's a way the white used in luring us into their tradition and they succeeded. People are wiser now. You know you have a tradition to uphold and yet you left your ancestors for christianity. Shame on you. Homosexuality has been in existence for ages past. You can't bring it to an end so get that into your empty head. And you even enjoy anal sex with ladies....na homo be dat o
sometimes,its better you dont comment and make people keep guessing if you are an i.diot than to comment and make it obvious you are one.
Smh for you!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Kamenmen(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
speeder: This reminds me of what Mugabe told Obama;

Mugabe to Obama: "if you want h0m0sexuality in my country, let me marry you first."
Well, Obama aint gay.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
PBundles: In the meantime where do the rich and powerfull of Nigeria send their kids to study? Like come on, its common knowledge that IBB had a liking for boys.

becos the rich send their children to where ever means IBB is gay.....guy i am sure you have kunu in ur head instead of brain cells angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 01mcfadden(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
masonkz:

And so what if he's gay? How has that affected your lunch?
hey gay!
Pls, paddle your own canoe!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
The fact remains that we will keep being around, and like I said, it's only a matter of time. So the sooner the stop all these their not-part-of -our-culture brouhaha, the better for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by mrspeaker: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Who have knowledge more than Almighty GOD our creator,He knew better that one man one woman would make a better place for us to live.
Those who clamour for homosexuality, if their parent were gay would they have exist? That means they are telling GOD what is good or preferable for them is gay.
This was the reason God destroy sodom and gomorrah with fire.........All kind of sexuality was been practiced. Are the gays okay or mentally unbalanced spiritually or otherwise. nobody should in any way encourage such idiotic act.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
mr speaker: Who have knowledge more than Almighty GOD our creator,He knew better that one man one woman would make a better place for us to live.
Those who clamour for homosexuality, if their parent were gay would they have exist? That means they are telling GOD what is good or preferable for them is gay.
This was the reason God destroy sodom and gomorrah with fire.........All kind of sexuality was been practiced. Are the gays okay or mentally unbalanced spiritually or otherwise. nobody should in any way encourage such idiotic act.

I thought your God would destroy the world irrespective of human actions? So how would gay people be the sole reason why same God would want to destroy the world?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by naxyph: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice initiative
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by unmask: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
now they remember tradition....when mary stopped the killing of twins, nobody knew we were tampering with our traditions, or when they stopped sacrificing virgins nobody knew we were tampering with traditions neither was it tampering when xtianity and islam took over........

It is their body, they do with it what they want......or if we are so bent on stopping all.....please let us start with FORNICATION (isn't anyone listening)......if God were to rain down fire and brimstone it won't be because of homos nope....it would be because of FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS....

Fornicators should go to jail for 20 years which is fair considering what could happen when God decides to act because of them....then I'm sure the world would be a better place.....

So if two guys want to shag themselves...#no homo.....let them be.....

Or would you stop worship of sango, ifa and amadioha because the xtians and muslims said so?

And please that crap about tradition and culture don't hold no water.....we all know the reason y'all hate homos is because of S&G.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
PBundles: In the meantime where do the rich and powerfull of Nigeria send their kids to study? Like come on, its common knowledge that IBB had a liking for boys.
this will be like the second time i will be learning about this. Pls is this story true as in ibb gay? he looks gay sha :-/ pls @pbundles reply. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
iyeyemi: a nation with ridiculously high levels of corruption and all round shamelessness, suddenly remembers it has values and traditions.

So going by your reasoning, would you suggest Nigeria becomes completely morally decadent and become value/tradition bankrupt? All because there are already high levels of corruption in the country? Okponu !!! You must be a closet gay*gay.... Next stage of the so called "civilized" cultures would be to legalize Human and animal unions!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
sbaks:
this will be like the second time i will be learning about this. Pls is this story true as in ibb gay? he looks gay sha :-/ pls @pbundles reply. Thanks

Nothing is proven.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by adconline(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
engineerd:

So going by your reasoning, would you suggest Nigeria becomes completely morally decadent and become value/tradition bankrupt? All because there are already high levels of corruption in the country? Okponu !!! You must be a closet gay*gay.... Next stage of the so called "civilized" cultures would be to legalize Human and animal unions!
Naija is morally bankrupt. A nation that has the highest child illiteracy in the world. Even Taliban- controlled Pakistan region sends more kids to school than Naija. University students are on strike, top 5 child mortality in the world. One of the 5 countries in the world where polio is still killing children.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
You must be Gay
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
adconline:
Naija is morally bankrupt. A nation that has the highest child illiteracy in the world. Even Taliban- controlled Pakistan region sends more kids to school than Naija. University students are on strike, top 5 child mortality in the world. One of the 5 countries in the world where polio is still killing children.

And we're preaching to the world about values and culture. Irony. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Incrizz(f): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire: Nigeria also accused foreign countries of sponsoring the Boko Haram insurgency in some parts of the country

vire: On the security challenges in the country, Mr Adoke said, “Nigeria is experiencing the impact of externally-induced internal security challenges,

Yup

speeder: This reminds me of what Mugabe told Obama;

Mugabe to Obama: "if you want h0m0sexuality in my country, let me marry you first."
What was Obama's response?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by MissEZ(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria has far bigger problems than gay marriage. Insecurity, poverty, education, employment, corruption should be the major cause of concern and not gay marriage. One thing the Nigerian government is good at is distracting people from the main issues. I have noticed Nigerians love to be distracted as long as they can blame someone or something for their woes.

I am NOT in support of a homosexual lifestyle, however, the gay bill is very stupid and a violation of the human rights of the people. It is not the governments business who a person sleeps with as long as it does not involve sexual abuse, rape or pedophilia. Everyone has that right to privacy. To give homosexuals 14 year imprisonment term as against Boko Haram who often gets 3-5 years is really daft and stupid. Misplaced priorities all around. God will help this country.

Nigerian Government should focus on more pressing issues such as corruption, insecurity, education, infrastructural development, healthcare, etc. Once those things are settled, we can begin to worry about homosexuals.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by mickyarams: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Miss EZ: Nigeria has far bigger problems than gay marriage. Insecurity, poverty, education, employment, corruption should be the major cause of concern and not gay marriage. One thing the Nigerian government is good at is distracting people from the main issues. I have noticed Nigerians love to be distracted as long as they can blame someone or something for their woes.

I am NOT in support of a homosexual lifestyle, however, the gay bill is very stupid and a violation of the human rights of the people. It is not the governments business who a person sleeps with as long as it does not involve sexual abuse, rape or pedophilia. Everyone has that right to privacy. To give homosexuals 14 year imprisonment term as against Boko Haram who often gets 3-5 years is really daft and stupid. Misplaced priorities all around. God will help this country.

Nigerian Government should focus on more pressing issues such as corruption, insecurity, education, infrastructural development, healthcare, etc. Once those things are settled, we can begin to worry about homosexuals.

Nice points darling, just reading the comments on this thread makes me think you are hitting your head against a brick wall. Too many ignorance on display here, and you wonder why the country is screwed up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Infomizer(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire:

you are on your own sir.....lol.......but you know what i mean....you too would want to have a party like dat.....it shows they are wining the war and even if we say we hate it.....wat will you call this part of it you love.........lol
Lol
I never said I was homophobic. It's a natural phenomenon (fact!) and humans are the only specie of animals that are homophobic (thousands of animal species exhibit homosexual behaviors) (another fact!). I can't indulge in any form of sexual act with a guy but I know folks that are gay (and this was how many of 'em were born) and I'm friends with them. However, like I opined earlier, I love 'em ladies toying with each other so let's say I'm pro-gay (not gay and not anti-gay). Das all!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Kamenmen(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Why shoud a State bend in favor of some religions or ideologies of specific people and not respect others.
A state should give its citizens rights and freedom as long as it doesnt hurt other people.
The consequences, if any, is for the INDIVIDUALS themselves to bare. Get that? Its for the INDIVIDUAL to deal with the big Man up there or disappearing into the air or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by manny4life(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
01mcfadden:
hey! Russia is anti gay,ask yourself how many south african universities can measure up with Russian universities. For your mind,accepting gay is the solution to our problem in Nigeria?
Smh 4 u!

Comparing SA to Russia is dumb and foolishh, compare Russia to the U.S., the result are clear.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Homosexuality is alien to our culture,the average Nigerian will never accept it. Personally,I feel homosexuality is an illness and instead of condemning victims they should be supported and treated to remove the abnormality.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Asabeq: G ay master! I rather live without electricity than ga ys like you!
You are rating Nigeria with Islamic countries but the last time I checked jamaica is no where close to being too religious but they are 100% homophobic!
If you no dey fear go there and say you are gay or defend them,all I can tell you RIP in advance!

And Jamaica is to be used as a yardstick for what exactly And you think the Jamaicans don't have gay population of theirs.

I can see you actually believe your bible would justify the killing of gay people. smh.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ravgach: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Miss EZ: Nigeria has far bigger problems than gay marriage. Insecurity, poverty, education, employment, corruption should be the major cause of concern and not gay marriage. One thing the Nigerian government is good at is distracting people from the main issues. I have noticed Nigerians love to be distracted as long as they can blame someone or something for their woes.

Yes o! There are lots and lots on our hands but we will not in any guise worsen it by allowing gay marriage or gay whatever in Nigeria. It will be like jumping from frying pan to fire.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 01mcfadden(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
manny4life:

Comparing SA to Russia is dumb and foolishh, compare Russia to the U.S., the result are clear.
He was comparing Nigeria with South Africa and not U.S.A and your thinking that America is greater than Russia because of their acceptance for homosexuality is more than being dumb and foolish!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Flygeriansteve: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hate the 'sin' not the sinner.
PS: Om the flip side, funny even America must have had this cross section of homophobic views in the 1800s. Time will tell.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ravgach: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
manny4life:

America is worse for allowing gay lifestyle to flourish! When they were straight, they prospered more than now that they have an Obama with all his negative policies including gay.

An abomination is an abomination no matter how it is polished!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Ifedikaycee(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
wman: Funny how so many would love watching lesbians perform in por.n films & enjoy threes.omes with 2 girls involved yet they say they are anti-gay.
So many have watched Pirates & have other por.n movies with girl to girl acts on their phones & computers yet dem dey claim anti-gay.

Yes same sex marriage should be prohibited but anyone should feel free to sleep with whom he likes in his private room.

I'm not gay not do I support it but I feel what two consenting adults do with their d.ick & asse.s in their private room is no ones business but theirs.

But I'm against accepting it publicly & joining them under the holy matrimony called marriage.

The 15 years jail term is wrong. 2 guys/girls wishes to do it & its no ones business.

I think everyone should have a right to a private life regardless of what others think so far his/her private life affects no other person negatively & he/she is willing to bear the consequence of such.

#nohomo.
wat r u sayin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.