Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48259 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

Sorry to interrupt, but. . .

[size=14pt]OAM4J[/size] is from 2 - count 'em, TWO - royal houses! Descendant of Ijebu royalty and Kin to Oba Eko. I hear he might even be in line for the Lagos throne, after Rilwan Akiolu. lipsrsealed Eko o ni ba je o. cheesy. smiley

Seriously shocked shocked shocked grin grin

I just knew that there was something special and different about him grin tongue cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Prouldly ijebu, omo ikorodu ni mi....
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shymex! Na young blood fit u. lipsrsealed grin

Tell her, sis.

Man's from like all kinds of royal families from the pops and mum's side.

Err...I might end up becoming a King, who knows?!! tryna rule both remo and ijebu, and annex Ibadan - call me the imperial king. cool

Royalty like no other!! cool

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

Sorry to interrupt, but. . .

[size=14pt]OAM4J[/size] is from 2 - count 'em, TWO - royal houses! Descendant of Ijebu royalty and Kin to Oba Eko. I hear he might even be in line for the Lagos throne, after Rilwan Akiolu. lipsrsealed Eko o ni ba je o. cheesy

Chamotex sounds like kitchen cleaning product. No offense. smiley

Mogbe! grin
Forget what the name sounds like.
Let her come and see what my palace looks like and what my wallet feels like.
OAM4J is not royal material because I am...and we are not related.
Please don't spoil my market.

coogar:

let me run out of this thread before thunder strikes you dead with your blasphemy.

Leave her, I don't want to be violent
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ms Nas:
Yeah yeah! Omo Ibadan ni mi. And the body part is true!!! grin grin

Hmmmmm shocked shocked

I need to start following you and all the blessings you've got behind you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:
Chamo na manure fan. They are experiencing their season of frustration at the moment.

I bless you with OAM....

@ OAM4J,
I want that your Awori sister sharp sharp.

Lmaoooo @ season of frustration. Guess that's why he needs a misses to comfort him after loss tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
dejijohns:

Wow!!! I read dat book sme years back. I swear dat guy rily had wild adventures wit Europe gals, I used 2fanatasize same tin den...

That's what's up. But most of Europe is saturated with black folks now, so the shock value that made dem blonde chics back then want that chocolate isn't really there anymore in most of the major European cities.

But you can still get the same value in the villages, though. Even in the UK, I can speak for Chester, Ellesmere etc.. Maybe Liverpool cos my doozy went there a few months ago and he came back with crazy stories. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

You're a learner!!

Everyone knows that the Ijebu's and money came into this world together.

Super socialites and highly educated as well. Very cultured too.

Everyone?? 'I hear' undecided

Don't they say the highlighted for all Yoruba ppl?? What makes Ijebu ppl special??
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
Didn't coogar say shymex is wanted all over sauf london for failure to pay child support for 36 different baby mamas

Bruv, why are you tryna snake me? Thought we are e-friends and it's loyalty above everything, nah? Been hiding on nl from 'em troublesome baby mamas tryna steal my Ijebu money. However, they can't stop the Ijebu boy. Tryna make it 2000 baby mamas and create a nation by myself. cool

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by isalegan2: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva: We Ijebus sure know how to party. I'll be at the next Ojude-Oba festival with my camera.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear, Afam na proper Lagos boy! cool

Make sure you marry a Yoruba girl o. cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
whitecat007: I am not wild at all, it's just part of life. When it come to girls party, you have to go big or stay out.
What post is that?

Darn...the one about head. I like that. Anyway, I like chics who keep it real not the pretentious ones. tongue

About going out big, that's more reason why you need to relate to guys who make things happen wherever they go. The life of the party. We go clubbing in convoy as well...and we sure love to have fun. You might catch me getting white boy drunk but the Ijebu boy sure know how to make chics have a blast. tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Everyone?? 'I hear' undecided

Don't they say the highlighted for all Yoruba ppl?? What makes Ijebu ppl special??

We're one the same people - Ijebu and Yoruba.

Ijebu's aren't special, tbh. We're just as Yoruba as the rest.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

Chamotex sounds like kitchen cleaning product. No offense. smiley

I was thinking the same thing! More like car engine cleaning product.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

We're one the same people - Ijebu and Yoruba.

Ijebu's aren't special, tbh. We're just as Yoruba as the rest.

Same goes for every culture/tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Shollypopz/Wu_tang

Don't destroy the vibe on the thread. I'm enjoying the posts by all the folks.

Bring ya troublesome Ekiti ar.se to my room...I've got something to show you. tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Same goes for every culture/tribe in Nigeria.

Why can't you let the Ijebu's relish this moment?

The thread is about Ijebu people. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
jeez i'm sooo late! Anyway proudly a full blooded ijebu babe. Eweso dede wen omo alare for nl?! grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx: Shollypopz/Wu_tang

Don't destroy the vibe on the thread. I'm enjoying the posts by all the folks.

Bring ya troublesome Ekiti ar.se to my room...I've got something to show you. tongue

My Dad is from Ekiti, NOT ME. I'm a 'Lagosian'.

E.O.D

Do not reply this post undecided
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
booqee: jeez i'm sooo late! Anyway proudly a full blooded ijebu babe. Eweso eyin omo alare for nl?! grin

Welcome to the party grin grin

#aso-ebi-list-updated grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Welcome to the party grin grin

#aso-ebi-list-updated grin

Don't worry baby...pass the list to me when it is finalised.
My uncle will sort it out
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

Mogbe! grin
Forget what the name sounds like.
Let her come and see what my palace looks like and what my wallet feels like.
OAM4J is not royal material because I am...and we are not related.
Please don't spoil my market.

grin grin grin what's your postcode, lemme check it out on google map cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

Don't worry baby...pass the list to me when it is finalised.
My uncle will sort it out

#bigboytingz....
chamotex, help me speak to your uncle. that contract to supply SUVs for all the chiefs. i need that contract, biko.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wu Zetian:
My Dad is from Ekiti, NOT ME. I'm a 'Lagosian'.

E.O.D

Do not reply this post undecided

Don't tell me what to do.

You're the Queen of Lagos, are you happy now? undecided

Anyway, why can't you let people celebrate their identity since the thread has nothing to do with nationality? At end of the day, no one has said anything to undermine other ethnic groups on here. Perhaps, black people also need to stop celebrating black history month and Christians also need to stop celebrating xmas.

Just go away if you have nothing to contribute to the thread. This isn't about Nigeria and some people on the thread don't care about Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Afam4eva(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls, if you're not Ijebu, don't make noise here. We Ijebus want to discuss grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by ovo4u(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
And the north are killing and bombing theirselves....hmmm
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
MY QUESTION TO ALL THE IJEBU PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD IS THIS......IS IT TRUE THAT IJEBU FOLKS ARE EXTREMELY MISERLY? BE HONEST...
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by armyofone(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
what are you waiting for? send your pilot over, babu dongo turenchi grin
Nice. I'm sure you like agidi and ewa, ikokore, ila alasepo, gbegiri and hot amala.

Pataki:
When are you coming to this side of the world? You are just ignoring my side ehn?

I am half Egba, half Ijebu. My grandmothers are ijebus..... cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
ONE QUESTION.....ARE IJEBU PEOPLE FROM OGUN STATE
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, if you're not Ijebu, don't make noise here. We Ijebus want to discuss grin

afam omo ijebu. grin cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
MENNNNN....I ENVY YALL.....GEEZE I WONDER IF EKITI EVEN CELEBRATES ANYTHING......I KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE GOOD AT WITCHCRAFT.....LOTS OF WITCHES IN EKITI...LOL

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by armyofone(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

each of the obas has about a dozen wives. what do you expect? that's 12 different pots of soup per week & 24 brëasts to feed on. grin

let me run out of this thread before thunder strikes you dead with your blasphemy.

Wow!! for real?
12 pots of palm oil soup alone = recipe for death.
I hail the obas.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

Don't tell me what to do.

You're the Queen of Lagos, are you happy now? undecided

Anyway, why can't you let people celebrate their identity since the thread has nothing to do with nationality? At end of the day, no one has said anything to undermine other ethnic groups on here. Perhaps, black people also need to stop celebrating black history month and Christians also need to stop celebrating xmas.

Just go away if you have nothing to contribute to the thread. This isn't about Nigeria and some people on the thread don't care about Nigeria.
Contribute to the thread?? That's exactly what I'm doing.

I blame the mumus that are egging you on. I'm not a Lagos Queen undecided

I haven't said anything negative about Ijebu ppl either, my post doesn't stop y'all from celebrating whatever y'all are celebrating.

Replying my post is doing exactly what I want cool The thread is too peaceful, y'all need some s*punk and fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.