Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48222 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:
Coogar, trust me I have gone the length and breadth of the Yoruba region.

Ekiti women are blessed with humongous mammary glands. But beauty.....nahhhh brov!

See analysis . . . na wa oh
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:

Ekiti women are blessed with humongous mammary glands. But beauty.....nahhhh brov!

Mehnnn. Experience is talking.

Sampler lo'mo. grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
[img]http://idnobble.files./2010/09/nike-oshinowo3.jpg[/img]

Shes from Oyo Coogar. So you see, they can be fine when they just embrace their complexion and leave it alone. angry. cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by tayork(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
mane see how i de find myself for the pics cus dem steal my bb dat day
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by OAM4J: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

You've been checking the wrong places. Ijebu gals boku.

OMA4J, where art thou? Have you paid awujale the deposit of my owo ori? tongue

As you can see, boys are not smiling grin grin

They are all abaleja yan

Sometimes it's good to let others pose with your cars and woman as long as you know they are not moving an inch with them grin

Its a good thing for people to wanna be like me. If they can't have you let me at least allow them to dream. cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

whether you like it or not, chamotex is your #1 suitor. he's the next awujale possibly by 2019. grin

**post edited**

My loff is for OMAJ only cool

Cougar, get thee behind me. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Shes from Oyo Coogar. So you see, they can be fine when they just embrace their complexion and leave it alone. angry. cheesy

That chic looks like tpia's long lost twin sister. She needs more amala in her life.

Can we see a pic of Toolz repping for massive batty having Ijebu chics?!?!

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by 0monnakoda: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Eni to so pe ohun travel length and breadth - N je O ti d'Ondo sha? ni to ri pe eni ti o ba de Ondo ti ko d'Ondo ko ti de Ondo ni yen

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

That chic looks like tpia's long lost twin sister. She needs more amala in her life.

Can we a pic of Toolz repping for massive batty having Ijebu chics?!?!

Toolz is cute facially. But her body wow shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3RvbGxsei5qcGd8NjAw[/img]
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay_bee, hercules07 and django1

You lot need to defend Ibadan people!!!

The attacks are getting too much!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Toolz is cute facially. But her body wow shocked shocked shocked

That's what's up!!!

I absolutely love my Ijebu women!!! cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Sike(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
I love this as a bonafide Ijebu ode guy. I say Up Jogs to all JOGSOBA. I was there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
0monnakoda: Eni to so pe ohun travel length and breadth - N je O ti do Ondo sha? ni to ri pe eni ti o ba de Ondo ti ko do Ondo ko ti de Ondo ni yen
Bros, if na bedmatics you wan talk, start a thread in the sexuality section and I will speak from my extensive wealth of experience. cool

But in terms of beauty, Ijebu girls are the numero uno......no controversy!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
OAM4J:

They are all abaleja yan

Sometimes it's good to let others pose with your cars and woman as long as you know they are not moving an inch with them grin

Its a good thing for people to wanna be like me. If they can't have you let me at least allow them to dream. cheesy

WORD kiss kiss

He who has ears, let him ear cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by 0monnakoda: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:
Bros, if na bedmatics you wan talk, start a thread in the sexuality section and I will speak from my extensive wealth of experience. cool

Abeg don't misquote me I am talking tourism grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chaiiiii! See that ikebe!

Oluwa surely knows what delights Pataki in his eyes! cheesy

God bless you for creating Ijebu women!

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

That's what's up!!!

I absolutely love my Ijebu women!!! cool
Pataki:

Pataki: Chaiiiii! See that ikebe!

Oluwa surely knows what delights Pataki in his eyes! cheesy

God bless you for creating Ijebu women!
undecided undecided undecided

OAMJ, See how you are chasing Ijebu around this thread. Respect yaself. Is your father Ijebu or Awori. I know you are from Lagos. If it is Awori, then you are killing us here. Control yourself. angry
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:
Yes Coogar! I have seen some fine Ibadan girls sha. If they will just embrace their complexion. They are not bad.

we are doing general survey....

funkybaby:
**post edited**

My loff is for OMAJ only cool
Cougar, get thee behind me. grin

chamotex is a blue blood.
if oam4j is not careful, chamotex would order his public execution when he becomes king.

Pataki:

perhaps the one you have seen - ekiti chics are generally pretty. they have bangïng bodies too. don't make me tell the story of a 2 week vacation i had in ekiti. it was like hawaii. grin cheesy

baby_123: [img]http://idnobble.files./2010/09/nike-oshinowo3.jpg[/img]

who's this chic?
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

we are doing general survey....

chamotex is a blue blood.
if oam4j is not careful, chamotex would order his public execution when he becomes king.

perhaps the one you have seen - ekiti chics are generally pretty. they have bangïng bodies too. don't make me tell the story of a 2 week vacation i had in ekiti. it was like hawaii. grin cheesy

who's this chic?

Nike Oshinowo and shes in her 40's... Shes a fine babe oooo. I dont think you can get near her if you dont have billions. She is not for the small boys. kiss grin. Former Miss Nigeria
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Coogar, I was in Ado Ekiti this year for a week. I am truly talking from experience. cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
OAM4J:
They are all abaleja yan

OAM4J.....don't underestimate chamotex. if he's abaleja yan, trust me he's 100% eating the eja by the side. he doesn't kid around. he's wanted by 36 london boroughs for defaulting on child support.

underestimate chamo at your own risk. grin

baby_123:

Nike Oshinowo and shes in her 40's... Shes a fine babe oooo. I dont think you can get near her if you dont have billions. She is not for the small boys. kiss grin. Former Miss Nigeria

na nike be this?
she don old o.....jeepers creepers. she's a one-off though. ibadan chics are generally mehhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

OAMJ, See how you are chasing Ijebu around this thread. Respect yaself. Is your father Ijebu or Awori. I know you are from Lagos. If it is Awori, then you are killing us here. Control yourself. angry

I'll like to see what Awori women look like. I don't think I've met one, tbh.

Met tons of Ibadan and Oyo chics. They're are all over London - 7 out 10 Yoruba chics out here are from that axis.

Also me a few Egba and Ijebu chics, and some Ekiti chics.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

grin grin grin grin grin

The lust for an ijebu woman is hard to resist.

Besides, he's half ijebu and ijebu educated. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

LOL! The power of an Ijebu woman.

Since you are awori and I am egba, oya make we enter blender.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

I'll like to see what Awori women look like. I don't think I've met one, tbh.

Met tons of Ibadan and Oyo chics. They're are all over London - 7 out 10 Yoruba chics out here are from that axis.

Also me a few Egba and Ijebu chics, and some Ekiti chics.

The influx of Ibadan people into London is recent. Look for the older generations, most are Lagosians. You will find quite a few Awori's amongst them. Also note there are Awori's in Ogun state. So you may be mistaking them for Egba girls. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

You've been checking the wrong places. Ijebu gals boku.

OMA4J, where art thou? Have you paid awujale the deposit of my owo ori? tongue

As you can see, boys are not smiling grin grin

The Awujale is my uncle...his deposit will not be accepted.
He is not from the royal bloodline like me
...funkybaby come to the royal family.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

OAM4J.....don't underestimate chamotex. if he's abaleja yan, trust me he's 100% eating the eja by the side. he doesn't kid around. he's wanted by 36 london boroughs for defaulting on child support.

underestimate chamo at your own risk. grin

h.

Roflmaooooooooooooooooo. grin grin grin grin

So you want him to extend his 'fish chopping skills' to my side up north. grin grin. O serious rara oh.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by OAM4J: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Sorry dear. I love my mum and my Ijebu side from her.

My dad is an Awori repping Epetedo.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
OAM4J:

Sorry dear. I love my mum and my Ijebu side from her.

My dad is an Awori repping Epetedo.

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed. Na wah! My fellow villager.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Roflmaooooooooooooooooo. grin grin grin grin

So you want him to extend his 'fish chopping skills' to my side up north. grin grin. O serious rara oh.

chamo wants to marry....he's the heir to the throne & he's searching for his olori.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:
LOL! The power of an Ijebu woman.

Since you are awori and I am egba, oya make we enter blender.... cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

The influx of Ibadan people into London is recent. Look for the older generations, most are Lagosians. You will find quite a few Awori's amongst them. Also note there are Awori's in Ogun state. So you may be mistaking them for Egba girls. grin

Word?

This might be a blessing in disguise. Ileke_idi brought me in on how Ekiti chics are blessed and since then, I've met a few of them. And they're TRULY blessed.

I'll be on the look out for Awori chics to see what they're saying.

Met a chic from Owo when I went to Cov uni to check my cuz a few weeks ago. It seems chics from that axis are also blessed in the batty department. I need some education on that as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.