Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48223 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by jaybee3(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Awa omo ijebu swagger

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by whitecat007: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ohoh!! That's what I'm talking about! Girlfriends are going to paint the next ojude-oba in scrubs, rose water with the left hand and vital signs with right and.

Here comes the train
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by OAM4J: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

OAM4J.....don't underestimate chamotex. if he's abaleja yan, trust me he's 100% eating the eja by the side. he doesn't kid around. he's wanted by 36 london boroughs for defaulting on child support.

underestimate chamo at your own risk. grin

Hehehe. He is a small meat. he cannot eat eran agba, to ba dan wo ehin e a ka.

I am also Bobagunwa of Ijebuland, Awujale will listen to me before hearing what a palace boy like chamotex has to say.

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
whitecat007: Ohoh!! That's what I'm talking about! Girlfriends are going to paint the next ojude-oba in scrubs, rose water with the left hand and vital signs with right and.

Here comes the train

Let the train pass through London Town, my Ijebu sis.

Gatts enough Ijebu dons to go around - it's gonna be a blast, I tell ya!! tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
OAM4J:
Hehehe. He is a small meat. he cannot eat eran agba, to ba dan wo ehin e a ka.

I am also Bobagunwa of Ijebuland, Awujale will listen to me before hearing what a palace boy like chamotex has to say.

chamotex? palace boy? angry grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by OAM4J: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed. Na wah! My fellow villager.

Really? We need to meet at the village then cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

Word?

This might be a blessing in disguise. Ileke_idi brought me in on how Ekiti chics are blessed and since then, I've met a few of them. And they're TRULY blessed.

I'll be on the look out for Awori chics to see what they're saying.

Met a chic from Owo when I went to Cov uni to check my cuz a few weeks ago. It seems chics from that axis are also blessed in the batty department. I need some education on that as well.

Ondo girls can be half and half. The pretty ones can be really pretty.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lmao! cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
OAM4J:

Really? We need to meet at the village then cheesy

Am afraid of you now. I enjoy my anonymity. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
My Father is Ijebu while my mother is Igbo. I never lived with my father, that's why i embrace my Igbo side more.

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

That guy is a very big liar. Believe him at your peril. grin grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Ondo girls can be half and half. The pretty ones can be really pretty.

I hear that. I need a proper documented adventure of all Yoruba towns, to see what their women are saying.

Have you read "Se.x is a Ni.gger?" grin I swear a Nigerian authored that book.

That's what I'm trying to accomplish with that adventure!! You get me?!?!?! wink
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:
grin grin grin grin

That guy is a very big liar. Believe him at your peril. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Lol. I I don't believe it. Afam is too enugu-ish abeg. angry

When I saw this I almost fell down. grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Roflmaooooooooooooooooo. grin grin grin grin

So you want him to extend his 'fish chopping skills' to my side up north. grin grin. O serious rara oh.

Don't mind coogar, I am not wanted.
My record is clean.
If you come to my mini palace in Kent, OAM4J will cease to exist in your memory.
I will show you how ijebu men spoil women
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that. I need a proper documented adventure of all Yoruba towns, to see what their women are saying.

That's what I'm trying to accomplish with that adventure!! You get me?!?!?! wink

the best book i read as a teen......seriously, it should be made compulsory in the secondary schools in nigeria.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by OAM4J: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Am afraid of you now. I enjoy my anonymity. grin grin grin cheesy

lol... dont worry, your secrets are safe with me. BTW. I didn't live at Epetedo only went to the family house few times during some family programs with my dad.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

grin
[img]http://1.bp..com/-uy2iO7_Wjmg/Umaie7mQROI/AAAAAAACIgs/NFP3IzO8GWI/s1600/cheating-message.jpg[/img]
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Joshthefirst(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

Lol. I I don't believe it. Afam is too enugu-ish abeg. angry

When I saw this I almost fell down. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
OAM4J:

lol... dont worry, your secrets are safe with me. BTW. I didn't live at Epetedo only went to the family house few times during some family programs with my dad.

Me too. But my best memories were in Epetedo. The nightlife is unmatched. Those people can groove!!!. From 7pm till early morning. Those days when streets were blocked for the weekend. grin grin grin. With the fake Eyo masquerades extorting and beating anyone. LOL. Egungun ton mu gulder grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

the best book i read as a teen......seriously, it should be made compulsory in the secondary schools in nigeria.

Swear down! Stole it from my pops' safe and I read it when I was 12 or 13, but I was in year 9 or 10. And since then, I've been dreaming about my own adventure to Scandinavian countries.

I don't think it's going to be the same now. But darn, that book is a top top book. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

Swear down! Stole it from my pops' safe and I read it when I was 12 or 13, but I was in year 9 or 10. And since then, I've been dreaming about my own adventure to Scandinavian countries.

I don't think it's going to be the same now. But darn, that book is a top top book. grin

the dude that was abandoned in eton during biafra & had to survive on his own in london then became a male pröstitute. the book was so interesting. i secretly wished i was him. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by OAM4J: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Me too. But my best memories were in Epetedo. The nightlife is unmatched. Those people can groove!!!. From 7pm till early morning. Those days when streets were blocked for the weekend. grin grin grin. With the fake Eyo masquerades extorting and beating anyone. LOL. Egungun ton mu gulder grin

lol @ at Egungun to nmu Guilder grin

Good memories! Lagos was very safe then.. Honestly we need to have those nightlife back.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
OAM4J:

lol @ at Egungun to nmu Guilder grin

Good memories! Lagos was very safe then.. Honestly we need to have those nightlife back.

Really good memories. I think we need to raise the taxes on the non lagosians so they can leave. grin grin grin

By 7pm the juju or fuji music will just start blasting on the street. People dancing on the street and their parents/grandparents watching from in front of the house. With the iya buka smoking the end of the road with correct agoyin. Kai. I miss my childhood. No high wall gates, a very tight community. No main doors to the houses, so you can enter and knock on anyone's room door. Life was good. For the poor, party every weekend made it sure that they will be fed. The parties were open to everyone. grin grin grin kiss. I love my people. They live like no tomorrow. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

the dude that was abandoned in eton during biafra & had to survive on his own in london then became a male pröstitute. the book was so interesting. i secretly wished i was him. grin

Darn!! The se.x escapades on the train. The house parties. Blonde chics et al. grin

The author defo needs to write another book!! I was very young when I read it, but that's definitely one book I'll never forget. Perhaps, that's why I love adventure. The suspense and how you get drawn into it from the first chapter to the last one. The book is defo a classic and a must read for everyone. I need to get an e-copy and read it all over again.

Things are happening and everyone has a story to tell!! grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Really good memories. I think we need to raise the taxes on the non lagosians so they can leave. grin grin grin

By 7pm the juju or fuji music will just start blasting on the street. People dancing on the street and their parents/grandparents watching from in front of the house. With the iya buka smoking the end of the road with correct agoyin. Kai. I miss my childhood. No high wall gates, a very tight community. Life was good. For the poor, party every weekend made it sure that they will be fed. The parties were open to everyone. grin grin grin kiss

what part of lagos is this & what year?

shymexx:
Darn!! The se.x escapades on the train. The house parties. Blonde chics et al. grin

The author defo needs to write another book!! I was very young when I read it, but that's definitely one book I'll never forget. Perhaps, that's why I love adventure. The suspense and how you get drawn into it from the first chapter to the last one. The book is defo a classic and a most read for everyone. I need to get an e-copy and read it all over again.

Things are happening and everyone has a story to tell!! grin

the author is dillibe onyeama - he wrote some other series but they weren't as intriguing as sex is a nigga's game. can you remember when he had a quarrel with his blonde girlfriend & he pursued her into her flat?

the neighbours called the cops & 12 policemen arrived simply because they saw a nigga pursuing a white girl. it was so funny the way he described that incident. i will check amazon & iBook to see if they have a copy.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

Epetedo 80's and 90's. There are still no security gates because the houses are old and colonial looking. Not the billionaire houses of today, but that is our town/village. I hope they dont knock those houses down but preserve them. cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Akiika: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
That's it! party! party!! party!!!
Will you see these and agree that there is suffering in Naija? whereas, na drink dem dey drink suffering like ice water.
Some cabals steal their money and then display the stolen affluence to the same people they stole it from.
Isn't that David Mark smiling beside Amosun? the truth is that, these guys are united in stealing Nigeria dry.
Mental suffering!!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by OAM4J: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

Isale Eko. (Lagos Island)!

Up till late 80s and early 90s Lagos was still very safe for night life. As a young boy then I remember going with my Uncle to such parties almost every weekend during school holidays.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:
Epetedo 80's and 90's. There are still no security gates because the houses are old and colonial looking. Not the billionaire houses of today, but that is our town/village. I hope they dont knock those houses down but preserve them. cheesy

80s & 90s? i was in iraq then fighting with iranian soldiers. grin

OAM4J:
Isale Eko. (Lagos Island)!

Up till late 80s and early 90s Lagos was still very safe for night life. As a young boy then I remember going with my Uncle to such parties almost every weekend during school holidays.

wow - that musta been fun!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:
the author is dillibe onyeama - he wrote some other series but they weren't as intriguing as sex is a nigga's game. can you remember when he had a quarrel with his blonde girlfriend & he pursued her into her flat?

the neighbours called the cops & 12 policemen arrived simply because they saw a nigga pursuing a white girl. it was so funny the way he described that incident. i will check amazon & iBook to see if they have a copy.

I won't, I can't remember everything. Was it when he stayed with the chic and her family? I remember he talked about some Ghanaian students and Jamaicans in the book as well.

80s & 90s? i was in iraq then fighting with iranian soldiers.

Bwahahahahaha

I was in Nibiru with martians fighting goblins at that point in history.

Need to lock into UEFA cup. Should be back later.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by whitecat007: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sure!!!!!
You need to see how my colleagues went crazy when I showed them these pictures and they all want to come. We have hatched a plan immediately on how to get this trip that will be full of fun.

Get dem eye candies down to ijebu for us. We are gonna ship our stripper poles for our after party you don wanna miss. Its gonna be crazy

shymexx:

Let the train pass through London Town, my Ijebu sis.

Gatts enough Ijebu dons to go around - it's gonna be a blast, I tell ya!! tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why's Rocktation lurking?

Is this your section, ma'am? grin

We're frenemies, so you need to give me a pass today to celebrate my Ijebu-ness! cool

I'm out for now! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.