Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48314 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee: Awa omo ijebu swagger

Are you ijebu too grin

I'm taking roll call. So I will know who and who to sell my aso-ebi to when OAM4J or Chamotex pays my owo ori grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
whitecat007: Sure!!!!!
You need to see how my colleagues went crazy when I showed them these pictures and they all want to come. We have hatched a plan immediately on how to get this trip that will be full of fun.

Get dem eye candies down to ijebu for us. We are gonna ship our stripper poles for our after party you don wanna miss. Its gonna be crazy

Darn!! You're bad!! Saw your post on the other thread...we defo need hook to up and hang out. I used to be wild as fvck, but I think I still have something left in the tank for you. tongue

Shout me!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by pharmow: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
rahazaqa: U bleeped up!! U mentioned Big ijebu towne ,u no mention Ago Iwoye!! D second Spiritual Capital to Ijebu Igbo!!

I respect Ago Iwoye bro.....but I was just trying to translate the oriki of ijebu form youtube according to the composer
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
'See me, see confusion' embarassed undecided

What is the difference between Ondo girls and Ekiti girls?? Don't they share the same ancestors?? How can one be prettier than the other?

So Ijebus are known for wealth?? I thought they were known for Garri.

Mehn, people seem to be very informed about their culture, I feel like an alien undecided
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

The Awujale is my uncle...his deposit will not be accepted.
He is not from the royal bloodline like me
...funkybaby come to the royal family.

OAM4J:

Hehehe. He is a small meat. he cannot eat eran agba, to ba dan wo ehin e a ka.

I am also Bobagunwa of Ijebuland, Awujale will listen to me before hearing what a palace boy like chamotex has to say.

chamotex:

Don't mind coogar, I am not wanted.
My record is clean.
If you come to my mini palace in Kent, OAM4J will cease to exist in your memory.
I will show you how ijebu men spoil women

Chai. Now I'm confused. grin grin

Pataki and shymexx, which of these two gentlemen are suitable suitors. grin grin

Cougar, your opinion is not needed. You will prolly sell me off to the highest bidder anyways grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Pataki and shymexx, which of these two gentlemen are suitable suitors. grin grin
Shymex! Na young blood fit u. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by jaybee3(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Are you ijebu too grin

I'm taking roll call. So I will know who and who to sell my aso-ebi to when OAM4J or Chamotex pays my owo ori grin grin
I'm adopting my madam's hometown. She's from ijebu ososa
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by dejijohns(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that. I need a proper documented adventure of all Yoruba towns, to see what their women are saying.

Have you read "Se.x is a Ni.gger?" grin I swear a Nigerian authored that book.

That's what I'm trying to accomplish with that adventure!! You get me?!?!?! wink

Wow!!! I read dat book sme years back. I swear dat guy rily had wild adventures wit Europe gals, I used 2fanatasize same tin den...
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Cougar, your opinion is not needed. You will prolly sell me off to the highest bidder anyways grin

chamotex is the candidate.....
he's set to inherit £1.8 billion his great great grandfather bequeathed to him in 1851.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
I'm adopting my madam's hometown. She's from ijebu ososa

Correct. cheesy cheesy you sabi better thing and you chose well. wink
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by dejijohns(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

the best book i read as a teen......seriously, it should be made compulsory in the secondary schools in nigeria.
Lmaooo!! Criouxly?? U wan corrupt all of us back home bah?
Dou, I read it wen I ws stil a teenage too.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by hercules07: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx: jay_bee, hercules07 and django1

You lot need to defend Ibadan people!!!

The attacks are getting too much!!

Ekiti babes first (married from there), going by my sisters and cousins, Ibadan babes dey fine ooooooo, then others.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by jaybee3(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Didn't coogar say shymex is wanted all over sauf london for failure to pay child support for 36 different baby mamas
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by hercules07: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
Didn't coogar say shymex is wanted all over sauf london for failure to pay child support for 36 different baby mamas

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
E Gbe le oo!

Shy shy, ngbo? shocked shocked
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
dejijohns:
Lmaooo!! Criouxly?? U wan corrupt all of us back home bah?
Dou, I read it wen I ws stil a teenage too.

how's it worse than reading lolly, ikebe super, hints, hearts or the demonic better lover? grin cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by MsNas(f): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

I think the Ekiti's have got body for days. Then Ibadan should be next in the body department. Ijebu chics are socialites. But the Egba's are the most beautiful, trust me. I've never met an ugly Egba chic.

If this forum wasn't ridden with psychos, I would have posted pics of my maternal grandma and aunts - all Egba women.
Yeah yeah! Omo Ibadan ni mi. And the body part is true!!! grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by eyinjubaby(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Proudly Omo ijebu alare!!!!!!! Born in ijebu, schooled in ijebu, bread in ijebu, married ijebu!!!!! 100 % ijebu alare. Mi ni fi owo osi ju we Ile baba mi...Omo odiolowo ni ijebu Remi wa!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by whitecat007: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
I am not wild at all, it's just part of life. When it come to girls party, you have to go big or stay out.
What post is that?
shymexx:

Darn!! You're bad!! Saw your post on the other thread...we defo need hook to up and hang out. I used to be wild as fvck, but I think I still have something left in the tank for you. tongue

Shout me!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ms Nas:
Yeah yeah! Omo Ibadan ni mi. And the body part is true!!! grin grin
Face nko? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Chamo na manure fan. They are experiencing their season of frustration at the moment.

I bless you with OAM....

@ OAM4J,
I want that your Awori sister sharp sharp.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

chamotex is the candidate.....
he's set to inherit £1.8 billion his great great grandfather bequeathed to him in 1851.

I don't doubt this one bit b grin cheesy ijebus are known to have "OLD" money

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Are you ijebu too grin

Don't mind jay bee, he is not an ijebu man
He just wants a piece of the ijebu cake.
chamotex is the man for you...omo anikilaya
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Iwo it e, o serious grin

jay bee:

You are mixing 'em up. It's Chamotex. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by raqueal(f): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Representing Ijebu-Ode. Omo Afidipote ni italapo grin (mobegelu) believe it or not that's part of our oriki...awa mo ile we are not yet lost in the city.

I spent the first 22+ years of my life in this town..unfortunately I do not share that flair for extravagance and parties probably because my parents also never did. My extended family members are proper and typical Ijebu's, no alakowe styles but party loving, money spending, aso-ebi and gele sporting peeps who outdo each other at any family gathering.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by sweetgala(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Can't help but to look for olorogun Sunny Kuku when ever I look at ojude festivals. I just like the man's style.

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by armyofone(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ Pataki
Are you Ijebu?
I was in ijebu ode sometime ago for my friend's wedding (was one of the bridesmaids), nice. I went to one of the markets there ummm oju mi ri nkon grin

Love the flashy/colorful dressings here.
But why is the oba/chiefs so huge? Not healthy.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
armyofone: @ Pataki
Are you Ijebu?
I was in ijebu ode sometime ago for my friend's wedding (was one of the bridesmaids), nice. I went to one of the markets there ummm oju mi ri nkon grin

When are you coming to this side of the world? You are just ignoring my side ehn?

I am half Egba, half Ijebu. My grandmothers are ijebus..... cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by isalegan2: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Sorry to interrupt, but. . .

[size=14pt]OAM4J[/size] is from 2 - count 'em, TWO - royal houses! Descendant of Ijebu royalty and Kin to Oba Eko. I hear he might even be in line for the Lagos throne, after Rilwan Akiolu. lipsrsealed Eko o ni ba je o. cheesy

Chamotex sounds like kitchen cleaning product. No offense. smiley

P.S. What in the world's been happening on this thread? shocked I saw only page 1 and 9-10 before I posted. embarassed lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
armyofone: @ Pataki
Are you Ijebu?

each of the obas has about a dozen wives. what do you expect? that's 12 different pots of soup per week & 24 brëasts to feed on. grin

isale_gan2:

Sorry to interrupt, but. . .

[size=14pt]OAM4J[/size] is from 2 - count 'em, TWO - royal houses! Descendant of Ijebu royalty and Kin to Oba Eko. I hear he might even be in line for the Lagos throne, after Rilwan Akiolu. lipsrsealed Eko o ni ba je o. cheesy

Chamotex sounds like kitchen cleaning product. No offense. smiley

let me run out of this thread before thunder strikes you dead with your blasphemy.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

each of the obas has about a dozen wives. what do you expect? that's 12 different pots of soup per week & 24 brëasts to feed on. grin

grin grin grin you are a nutcase. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wu Zetian: 'See me, see confusion' embarassed undecided

What is the difference between Ondo girls and Ekiti girls?? Don't they share the same ancestors?? How can one be prettier than the other?

So Ijebus are known for wealth?? I thought they were known for Garri.

Mehn, people seem to be very informed about their culture, I feel like an alien undecided

You're a learner!!

Everyone knows that the Ijebu's and money came into this world together.

Super socialites and highly educated as well. Very cultured too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.