Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? (13072 Views)

Please Advice Me : How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Gave Him HIV, After Sleeping Wit / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Agrika: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Please oooo just keep quiet, as long as you are not married to him, he doesn't "deserve" to know....or better still since your conscience is that "good" why not just break-up with him
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: datz only if u count. U a thrash. *Off 2 confession box*

Oga,I no send u at alllllllllllllll.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by emmanuel4fire: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Me too.
Hmmm. I just wonder the kind of kid that you're gonna give birth to when you get married.
Expecting more problems on planet earth. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
She should tell him and consider it a break up from there. Cos wat u said would happen if she didn't tell him.

I have heard of only 1 girl who did that. She confessed cheating and told the guy to look for someone else cos she does not deserve him even when the guy objected, she refused.

That girl, though i don't know her earned my respect. That show REAL remorse.

Well that's an option anyway.I must confess,I have done that more than once myself.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Hmmm. I just wonder the kind of kid that you're gonna give birth to when you get married.
Expecting more problems on planet earth. God help us.
The best!Mama sure knows everything before they do it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Oga,I no send u at alllllllllllllll.
ur life worths a d*mn to me. I forsee dangers wiv ur post,peepz as such are prone to destruction. Nway! I care less. *still in ma confession box* #God 4givz
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
@op,if u are gonna confess,break up with him.I have done this before and it really worked!Don't EVER rush back if he wants you back,try as hard you can to endure the pains of loneliness.Keep to yourself,send love message but DON'T ALWAYS pick his calls.At the end,when finally you feel you guys need to get back together,don't cheat on him again if you know you have a future with him.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: ur life worths a d*mn to me. I forsee dangers wiv ur post,peepz as such are prone to destruction. Nway! I care less. *still in ma confession box* #God 4givz

This man wetin dey worry you grin cheesy
Do you like me??

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra: @op,if u are gonna confess,break up with him.I have done this before and it really worked!Don't EVER rush back if he wants you back,try as hard you can to endure the pains of loneliness.Keep to yourself,send love message but DON'T ALWAYS pick his calls.At the end,when finally you feel you guys need to get back together,don't cheat on him again if you know you have a future with him.
tryna be gud. U an a55hole.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: tryna be gud. U an a55hole.

E be like say to cry dey hungry you.
Abeg make una come help me drag this boy comot for my hair,he don pull my braids out finish,and I noo do am anything ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

This man wetin dey worry you grin cheesy
Do you like me
do u knw me?
may ma soul b wasted if i wud eva like a gal of ur type sad :> :| sad :/
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: may ma soul b wasted if i wud eva like a gal of ur type sad:>:|sad:/

Wetin you won do with the lowest of all Ashawo before? grin cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra: @op,if u are gonna confess,break up with him.I have done this before and it really worked!Don't EVER rush back if he wants you back,try as hard you can to endure the pains of loneliness.Keep to yourself,send love message but DON'T ALWAYS pick his calls.At the end,when finally you feel you guys need to get back together,don't cheat on him again if you know you have a future with him.
Do u mean i shld confess 2 him b4 breakin up wit him?
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Dannyxy(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Over flogged issue, una dey try sha...
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

E be like say to cry dey hungry you.
Abeg make una come help me drag this boy comot for my hair,he don pull my braids out finish,and I noo do am anything ooooo grin
ma moma knwz i alwz do cry seeing sumbdy like u heading 2 hell. Like TEARZ destruction awaitz u.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2013
@2se><¥, bro u de¥ ¥arn, i bin de¥ tr¥ hard not to comment cos of m¥ fault¥ ke¥pad but no fit bear am again,

lemme share a lil stor¥,

u re r¥t abt d gud and bad gu¥ thing, i dated dis girl sum ¥rs bck, loved her, gave her ever¥thing she asked, ¥et she kept cheating, even vvith m¥ friend, i be 1 gu¥ 1 girl relationship gu¥, cos me i knvv sa¥ to hold a girl dovvn, u gats take kia of her nids and fvvck her vvell, and i did dat, ¥et she kept cheating, i even paid her skul fees sumtims cos i reall¥ loved her.

vvhen she visits me in m¥ skul, she go change m¥ name to m¥ soulmate and then change am bck to ken vven shes nt vvith me, her phone alvva¥s on silent, cos sa¥ i meant vvel 4 her, i vvoke her up 1 nite and spoke senses into her cos i sabi observe vvel vvel, i knvv ever¥tin about her, she cried her e¥es out and promised she has changed 4rm dat nite, m¥ brother a cheat alvva¥s a cheat, she continued, i gave her m¥ last fvvck later sha make sure sa¥ she bleed then ended it.

She startd calling me recentl¥, de¥ form caring, then da¥s ago she vvas begging, hvvmuch she misses me and hovv i vvas her best gu¥ ever and hovv she doesnt mind to be m¥ gf number 2, i just laffed it out, told her if she nids an¥tin mak she tell me and if its vvithin m¥ reach i ll give it 2 her, she's graduated novv, i beliv sa¥ na settling dvvn tins be her p, but vvho kias?.

All dis girls dem knvv vvho reall¥ abt dem, but dats den, i aint got time 4 dat $hit no more, making mone¥ na em sure pass, den rela>< and get a gud vvife even if it takes me ¥rs.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
@op, can you handle the guilt?, when he touches you how do you feel?, do you still enjoy sex with him?(nt that sex b4 marriage is gud)... The truth is, it will take time, bt it would heal, u also need time for personal self examination
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Wetin you won do with the lowest of all Ashawo before? grin cheesy
i really do bliv u only tryn 2 b sincere simply cuz nobody knwz ur real ID. Buh bet ma soul, parof of wot u posted here ar still parof ur NATURAL INSTINCTZ. Hw wud ur kids feel?
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by andyanders: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

God bless cos I know u are not trying to justify cheating.

My sister, I am not in anyway justifying cheating but for us as human being to understand the point a follow who is in the shoes of the subject's situation, to let her know that at this point she should allow a sleeping dog be than trying to appease her guy to her own detriment because the guy in question might not have the heart to forgive her for her action.

As I stated, since they are just friends, allow whatever that happened be and forge ahead for her future and never go back to her vomit again.
We African men find it very difficult to forgive our women when they cheat on us, than our women who will forgive us even when we are caught red handed for same offence.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: Do u mean i shld confess 2 him b4 breakin up wit him?

Yes.Since ur conscience won't let u zip it,confess then break up.Apologise but still break up.
Now,if you go with "you don't deserve me..." lines,its childish and kind of looks deceptive.
Just apologize break up,enter housr close door cry ur eyes out,pick his calls sometimes,text him atleast once a day.Relax and hang out with friends and stay away from the other guy.Things wud work out fine eventually.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013

you Don wan dey change mouth now abi, make e be like say u be better person. well you a ...
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Dannyxy(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2013
I just read something, it is a proven fact that 60 percent of women have cheated, and out of the 60, 50
percent never told their patner... Since u are not yet married, you may nt tell him, bt i will say this again, take a break frm the relationship, it will be the best thing 4 both of you...
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: i really do bliv u only tryn 2 b sincere simply cuz nobody knwz ur real ID. Buh bet ma soul, parof of wot u posted here ar still parof ur NATURAL INSTINCTZ. Hw wud ur kids feel?

Are u ok?You no dey seer my fine face for profile.Pack well jare.I am a very honest person!I don't care about the opinions of hypocrites!!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Ab025(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2013
I hope dis Op is nt my gf o, cos me and my gf havnt seen for some few months now and we plan to meet next week....
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Yes.Since ur conscience won't let u zip it,confess then break up.Apologise but still break up.
Now,if you go with "you don't deserve me..." lines,its childish and kind of looks deceptive.
Just apologize break up,enter housr close door cry ur eyes out,pick his calls sometimes,text him atleast once a day.Relax and hang out with friends and stay away from the other guy.Things wud work out fine eventually.

@OP when ur done with all that she has said you can den go back to sucking the other niggas dlck
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2013
@Lynpetra nd Danyxx thanks. I dont tink i wil tel him unless if i'm faced wit a hard decision & i hav no choice dan 2 let him knw d truth. Tellin him wil make him feel bad too...
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2013
Ab025: I hope dis Op is nt my gf o, cos me and my gf havnt seen for some few months now and we plan to meet next week....
Nah u r nt my BF i saw ur pic on ur profile grin
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2013
firetrap:

you Don wan dey change mouth now abi, make e be like say u be better person. well you a ...

Lol.I noo dey change my mouth,I just introduced a hard way out.
By the way if you get mind,complete that ur sentence tongue
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Are u ok?You no dey seer my fine *fakish and ugly* face for profile.Pack well jare.I am a very honest person!I don't care about the opinions of hypocrites!!!!
u wnt bliv ave not even checkd ya profile. I see no reason 2 dat. Guess now i'll ave 2 check. (unda consideratn doh)

Aside dis, and who givz a f*ck bout oda peepz opinion?. Didnt u see ma SIGNATURE?, i dnt plz life(what is life? We are life). Buh 2 me, reading doz craps of urz angers my spirit like die. Doesnt mean u shud plz me or odaz, buh, u knw u ave *ladies' bera wayz* 2 depict ur ideas wivout bin a .... mtcheww. *out of confession box*

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: @Lynpetra nd Danyxx thanks. I dont tink i wil tel him unless if i'm faced wit a hard decision & i hav no choice dan 2 let him knw d truth. Tellin him wil make him feel bad too...

hoes gonna be hoes. why don't u stop being selfish and do the right thing. breakup with him cos he deserves better than you and u being with him is hampering his chances of finding that person.

like they say, "if u love someone, let them go. if they come back they're yours if they don't they never were"

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: @Lynpetra nd Danyxx thanks. I dont tink i wil tel him unless if i'm faced wit a hard decision & i hav no choice dan 2 let him knw d truth. Tellin him wil make him feel bad too...

hoes gon be hoes. why don't u stop being selfish and do the right thing. breakup with him cos he deserves better than you and u being with him is hampering his chances of finding that person.

like they say, "if u love someone, let them go. if they come back they're yours if they don't they never were"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here? / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.