Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? (13091 Views)

Please Advice Me : How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Gave Him HIV, After Sleeping Wit / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Stillstan(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2013
My dear...some things are better left unsaid...if u spill that truth the fact of the matter is that even if he claims to have forgiven u, his altitude towards u will change automatically and he will see and also treat u bad...its natural and hard for african men to forgive and forget...na only God get that grace! So my advice will be that u keep the secret..forgive ur self..repent of ur sins and sin no more...all d best!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
OP, I know you and I warned you last time you created thread concerning a dude that has been making you go gaga, even when you confessed that your boyfriend knows about him.

I told you he will fVck u, didn't I? Though you deactivated that account, created another to hang out and use another one to report.

You went on to beg Sexkillz and Ogugua to help you delete the thread and you took down your picture. Guess what, I have the picture before you took it down.

You are a FOOL and as others have called you, you are a HOE, ASHAWO to power inifinity.

As for the ladies supporting her, you guys are in same shoes. Birds of feathers does what? Yeah, you fvck other dudes apart from your boyfriends and it's evident in your post. Lynpetra, e clear say u don do am well well.

People keep complaining about 2sexy and his attack on nairaland chics.
Sorry mayb a case of mistaken identity i dont knw watcu talkin about...my boyfriend dont even knw abt him cos i havnt told him anytin yet and dis is d 1st tym i wil b creating a topic abt it & i dont need 2prove anytin 2 u. Thanks!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2013
Still_stan: My dear...some things are better left unsaid...if u spill that truth the fact of the matter is that even if he claims to have forgiven u, his altitude towards u will change automatically and he will see and also treat u bad...its natural and hard for african men to forgive and forget...na only God get that grace! So my advice will be that u keep the secret..forgive ur self..repent of ur sins and sin no more...all d best!
K thanks
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2013
That does not mean you wont Fvck another dude or go back to him.

Okafor's Law state that, once de be, always de bey... Tell me you have deleted the your fvcker's number from your phone make God strike you there.

It is evident your real boyfriend has been really good to you from the look of things and that's why you feel guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2013
pc guru: Well I will be honest never liked people for cheating however I did recently, but won't explain the context of cheating, however the truth is, there's no good way about it, I won't judge you because that will be hypocritical of me, but what you did is not something good the way I know what I did is not. If you really have no intention to cheat anymore my advice just kill it if you were sure it won't get to him, if a tree fell in a forest and no one knew, then there was no tree and no forest, what he doesn't know doesn't exist. But one way or the other I know we will all pay for it (cheating). Its up to you if he breaks up with you then well you can't fault him, its a punishment for we, and the price we should be ready to face, however pls when it comes to Marriage its a diff ball game, I wouldn't dream of it neither should you, adultery is messed up
(pardon my typing using a phone)
Thanks smiley
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by chineloSA(f): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
That does not mean you wont Fvck another dude or go back to him.

Okafor's Law state that, once de be, always de bey... Tell me you have deleted the your fvcker's number from your phone make God strike you there.

It is evident your real boyfriend has been really good to you from the look of things and that's why you feel guilty.

Are you serious or just trying to play Devils Advocate. She has seen her lustful mistake, so spare her. sad sad sad

You sound so bitter, did they cheat on you?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: Thanks zeb04, Baba alabi etc 4 ur advice. & 4 those dat criticised me, i wont bother respondin 2 ur silly comments tongue cool

those so called silly comments is the truth. so u can either choose to live with it or work on yourself to be a better person. not for the sake of your boyfriend, but for you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
OP, I know you and I warned you last time you created thread concerning a dude that has been making you go gaga, even when you confessed that your boyfriend knows about him.

I told you he will fVck u, didn't I? Though you deactivated that account, created another to hang out and use another one to report.

You went on to beg Sexkillz and Ogugua to help you delete the thread and you took down your picture. Guess what, I have the picture before you took it down.

You are a FOOL and as others have called you, you are a HOE, ASHAWO to power inifinity.

As for the ladies supporting her, you guys are in same shoes. Birds of feathers does what? Yeah, you fvck other dudes apart from your boyfriends and it's evident in your post. Lynpetra, e clear say u don do am well well.

People keep complaining about 2sexy and his attack on nairaland chics.
I have EVERY RIGHT to CHEAT.Not cheating is a personal decision /choice I make concerning a particular relationship.As long as I am not MARRIED to the person,more so as long as I DON'T intend to marry the person,I HARDLY apologize.If he chose to do same no SHHHIT!!!IF at all he cries about it,I write down my address give am make he go see my people,then he can enjoy his property.KAPISH!!!!!!!!!!

Bia,oga I don tell u say I no be ur ex GF wey break ur heart.Cut the girl some slacks jare.She cheated and she is feeling remorseful.She doesnt need ur forgiveness so save it!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Are you like her? Do you fvck other dudes?
chineloSA:

Are you serious or just trying to play Devils Advocate. She has seen her lustful mistake, so spare her. sad sad sad

You sound so bitter, did they cheat on you?? grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:
I have EVERY RIGHT to CHEAT.Not cheating is a personal decision /choice I make concerning a particular relationship.As long as I am not MARRIED to the person,more so as long as I DON'T intend to marry the person,I HARDLY apologize.If he chose to do same no SHHHIT!!!IF at all he cries about it,I write down my address give am make he go see my people,then he can enjoy his property.KAPISH!!!!!!!!!!

Bia,oga I don tell u say I no be ur ex GF wey break ur heart.Cut the girl some slacks jare.She cheated and she is feeling remorseful.She doesnt need ur forgiveness so save it!

if na guy write this thing wey u post so, una go call am dog, goat and all sorts of names. but if I call u ur baptismal names na, I no go hear word for the rest of the day. na una type them dey pour acid for face
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Leave ex out it cos na una still dey beg me to stop talking about it.

Of course you finally confessed that you would fvck any dude irrespective of if you had boyfriend.

Thanks for the confession and thank God some dudes are reading your comments and taking notes. That's more reason why you lots will hardly gain my respect... Nah A Girl will have to work twice as much to make me respect you...

My guys, na dem like pr1ck pass o. Dem go dey pretend. If you catch anyone make sure you Fvck the hell out of am and den kick d slut out.

lynpetra:
I have EVERY RIGHT to CHEAT.Not cheating is a personal decision /choice I make concerning a particular relationship.As long as I am not MARRIED to the person,more so as long as I DON'T intend to marry the person,I HARDLY apologize.If he chose to do same no SHHHIT!!!IF at all he cries about it,I write down my address give am make he go see my people.KAPISH!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by chineloSA(f): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Are you like her? Do you fvck other dudes?

Sweety I dont do such. kiss kiss kiss

But, hey u so bitter. what happened? You need therapy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Guy you funny o. Ashy will always be ashy... Did you have to wait till she wrote that before your knew what her colour is?

Girls will always be girls. I just touch am small na hin she vomit her real self make nairaland guys read am.

I knew she wasn't any different from the OP and at most worse than the OP. Can't you see how she is at the fore front as if na contract?

She dey fvck other dudes wellla...
firetrap:

if na guy write this thing wey u post so, una go call am dog, goat and all sorts of names. but if I call u ur baptismal names na, I no go hear word for the rest of the day. na una type them dey pour acid for face

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2013
I don't sound bitter except when I see bastards taking nice guys for granted.

The OP's boyfriend is a nice dude and possibly never cheated on her... Can't you see that's why she is feeling guilty. She knows this and she knows I hit the nail on the head.

I will not have attacked her if the boyfriend wasn't good.

You ladies should please learn to appreciate these guys for whom they are. Why make us feel we are no good? Why why why why? Huh?

chineloSA:

Sweety I dont do such. kiss kiss kiss

But, hey u so bitter. what happened? You need therapy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2013
firetrap:

My guy,I noo dey fit criticize relationship as long as marriage never enter matter.Read my posts.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

HOW will he find out?Does he have d measurement of ur punnany?? sadI tot u guys stay apart?Dokn't tell him,its a childish thing to do.
if you guys end up getting married and he doesn't know about this, it'll surface when you lease expect it or when you think everything is getting rosy et all. Secret is a spirit
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2013
If you cheat in a relationship... You will cheat in marriage. Stop deceiving yourself. Abi no b nairaland dem post picture of pregnant woman for hotel?

Your type can NEVER be satisfied by one man. Take it or leave it. You will always crave for variety of d1ck like vampire to blood.
lynpetra:

My guy,I noo dey fit criticize relationship as long as marriage never enter matter.Read my posts.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
I don't sound bitter except when I see bastards taking nice guys for granted.

The OP's boyfriend is a nice dude and possibly never cheated on her... Can't you see that's why she is feeling guilty. She knows this and she knows I hit the nail on the head.

I will not have attacked her if the boyfriend wasn't good.

You ladies should please learn to appreciate these guys for whom they are. Why make us feel we are no good? Why why why why? Huh?
well I don't do pretense, both sexes can be guilty of cheating which is why am always liberal so as not to be biased, I have cheated so I have no right to call anyone ashy, if you haven't cheated before I guess you can, but you sound opinionated like its only girls that cheat. Not defending anyone that cheating is justified but that it happens and they should always accept whatever treatments comes. That's my stance.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2013
Leave them make dem dey decieve themselves.

iterator25: if you guys end up getting married and he doesn't know about this, it'll surface when you lease expect it. Secret is a spirit

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2013
If you intend just having a fleeting relationship (no marriage) with him, I don't see any Why he should know.. so, Op - goodluck to you, and I'd love to call you a cheat before I click submit angry
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Leave ex out it cos na una still dey beg me to stop talking about it.

Of course you finally confessed that you would fvck any dude irrespective of if you had boyfriend.

Thanks for the confession and thank God some dudes are reading your comments and taking not[/b]es. That's more reason why you lots will hardly gain my respect... Nah A Girl will have to work twice as much to make me respect you...

[b]My guys, na dem like pr1ck pass o. Dem go dey pretend. If you catch anyone make sure you Fvck the hell out of am and den kick d slut out.

LYNPETRA no dey find husband for NL.
FORTUNATELY,I have dated people who appreciate the beauty of honesty!
Eeeehhhh u fey tell make dem Bleep,no probs.Abi na only the guy go enjoy amI come,he come,we comes!!!!

My bf can NEVER completely enjoy me.HE can ONLY DESERVE my COMPLETE FIDELITY after he pulls off my veil.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: if you guys end up getting married and he doesn't know about this, it'll surface when you lease expect it or when you think everything is getting rosy et all. Secret is a spirit

What she did before marriage??na wa o.I dont get it.Nothing wud happen.She shud keep mute or spill if she wants.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Ladies with notions like these end up being unhappy..not talking from a religious point of view, it's what I know

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2013
PC guru, afford me the liberty to mention ex since lynpetra resurrected the issue.

My ex confessed after fcking another dude. The question is WHY did she confess? Can you tell me why? If you think it's because she loved me, you are a dead being!

The reason she confessed is because she KNEW the valuabel content of my character. It was PURE guilt at work! Not because she loved me.

This women want the bad boy for fvcks but the good guy for husband. Why don't they marry the bad boys? Who is fooling who? Don't be decieve my brothers... They follow same pattern and as a good guy I have chosen not to be cheap. I can spot this girls from 100 yards cos by their fruits, you shall know them. So that Idea of wanting a bad boy for fvcks and good boy for husband will NEVER catch me in their web.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by elari(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2013
what happens in vegas.. .
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

What she did before marriage??na wa o.I dont get it.Nothing wud happen.She shud keep mute or spill if she wants.
babe, I've seen marriages break hence past secrets surfacing..However, if she tells the dude and he forgives her then they're good to go
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2013
elari: what happens in vegas.. .
stays in vegas cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

lynpetra; the only difference between marriage and dating is that in marriage your father has legally handed u over to ur bobo to be fvcking you as he so pleases.

if you cannot be faithful while ur dating you will not be faithful while ur married, the only difference is that you'll come up with a new set of stupid excuses to justify ur actions.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
If you cheat in a relationship... You will cheat in marriage. Stop deceiving yourself. Abi no b nairaland dem post picture of pregnant woman for hotel?

Your type can NEVER be satisfied by one man. Take it or leave it. You will always crave for variety of d1ck like vampire to blood.
2sexy,na u sabi o.Lynpetra don talk wetin he take be lynpetra.My approaches to life and the way I chose to see it is different from yours.Before I go into any relationship with anybody,"please I really do care,but i am not the committed type,am not gonna promise you my complete devotion,and you are free to call it off anytime"PERIOD!!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
PC guru, afford me the liberty to mention ex since lynpetra resurrected the issue.

My ex confessed after fcking another dude. The question is WHY did she confess? Can you tell me why? If you think it's because she loved me, you are a dead being!

The reason she confessed is because she KNEW the valuabel content of my character. It was PURE guilt at work! Not because she loved me.

This women want the bad boy for fvcks but the good guy for husband. Why don't they marry the bad boys? Who is fooling who? Don't be decieve my brothers... They follow same pattern and as a good guy I have chosen not to be cheap. I can spot this girls from 100 yards cos by their fruits, you shall know them. So that Idea of wanting a bad boy for fvcks and good boy for husband will NEVER catch me in their web.
Give her mind blowing orgasmss and stop this good boy bad boy crap abeg angry
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Lol... She is dead and buried in the past!
iterator25:
Give her mind blowing orgasmss and stop this good boy bad boy crap abeg angry
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2013
firetrap:

lynpetra; the only difference between marriage and dating is that in marriage your father has legally handed u over to ur bobo to be fvcking you as he so pleases.

if you cannot be faithful while ur dating you will not be faithful while ur married, the only difference is that you'll come up with a new set of stupid excuses to justify ur actions.

YOU guys are not getting it.I NO FIT CHEAT on my husband abi una won force down my throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. / If You Are A Ratchet Akata, That Nigerian Man Will Never Marry You For Real / Guys Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.