Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? (13073 Views)

Please Advice Me : How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Gave Him HIV, After Sleeping Wit / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Mzprecy(f): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2013
Biko, dnt tel him.. Evn if he forgives u, tins re neva gona b the same.. Imagine wot wud b goin tru his mind weneva he touches u. He'l neva 4get so jes kip ur lips sealed.. Nd besides, hw re u sure he has neva cheated?
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: Lynpetra Babe u get strong mind o hmnn wateva rock ur boat sha smiley

It's not about strong mind.When am with the right person,I HARDLY mess up.So be careful next time.But then,don't tell him.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Here is my own advice. Break up with him. Yes, let him go cos that's what girl with conscience will do.

You are afraid your bad boy won't treat you as nice he does, right?

If you are truly sorry, break the hell up with him.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

It's not about strong mind.When am with the right person,I HARDLY mess up.So be careful next time.But then,don't tell him.

you still mess up but "hardly"

na una type dey give innocent person STI
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2013
I will not stop until you girl learn to respect and value the nice guys that come your way and stop taking them for granted.

Of course that won't happen and I ain't gonna stop.

I will also take advantage of this weaknesses in your likes and fvck your likes to hell.
SexyGirl787: I jst dey wonda y u carry chairman, president nd v.p on top my matta? Na u sabi sha!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Bia,you see,Lynpetra na Ashawo,na hoe,intact,na 500 Ashawo,anything wey dey trouser she dey enter am,na toilet,lynpetrathat cheap Gold digger!!!mtchew.Infact na touch and follow.Now Anuofia,wat else do u want to add?if at all you got nothin to say,shuuut uuuup and come join me finish this ogogoro.Ozzzuuu Okukor angry undecided grin
u nid'nt tell me. U a goddamn futurelez wh*re itz all written ova u. I pity ur unborn kids and d f*ck ur moma wud b feeling bout u. SMH
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2013
firetrap:

No be chemist full everywhere
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by andyanders: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: smiley Thanks Dear lyk i said i'v neva cheated b4 dats y i felt so bad & i will neva repeat it again irrespective of d circumstance.

Listen my sister, your past is your past and if any of the ones here have not committed any of the offence you committed, let them be the first person to cast stone on you. You are not officially married yet you regretted your action shows how deeply touched you felt about your action as a good woman and you wanted to seek people's opinion.

As I said, never tell him because he is an African man. If you are officially married and you come here to say what you just stated, I will be the first to even tell you straight that you did wrong.
Many of these ladies here condemning you had slept with more than 20 guys and they are here talking rubbish.
Forget your past and look ahead for your future. Your guy in question, can he come here and tell you he cheated on you? Even if he as a man tells you, you will forgive him. But men are hard to understand when you as a lady reveal same issue to him, if not a man with a clean heart, will never have any trust on you again as your past will become a case file.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: u nid'nt tell me. U a goddamn futurelez wh*re itz all written ova u. I pity ur unborn kids and d f*ck ur moma wud b feeling bout u. SMH

So na this small thing you fit add.
Anyways,you can abuse but please don't include my mom abeg,I use God take beg.
Now,add more........but remember don't include my mom.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Leave that one make she dey decieve themselves. These kind o girls are more dangerous and advantureous than the OP.

They party, hang out with guys of all sizes and shapes, fck them in the process... Only a few don't end up regretting it. And I must add that they are very smart to catch 'nice guys' mugu as husband.

She is no different from another nairalander who share same ideology with her. That is never take any guy serious. Infact that one also confess calling off an engagement, close to wedding, to marry another dude.

Beware of the brothers... Beware and never give them the chance to reap where they never sowed... Be wise.
firetrap:

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2013
andyanders:

Listen my sister, your past is your past and if any of the ones here have not committed any of the offence you committed, let them be the first person to cast stone on you. You are not officially married yet you regretted your action shows how deeply touched you felt about your action as a good woman and you wanted to seek people's opinion.

As I said, never tell him because he is an African man. If you are officially married and you come here to say what you just stated, I will be the first to even tell you straight that you did wrong.
Many of these ladies here condemning you had slept with more than 20 guys and they are here talking rubbish.
Forget your past and look ahead for your future. Your guy in question, can he come here and tell you he cheated on you? Even if he as a man tells you, you will forgive him. But men are hard to understand when you as a lady reveal same issue to him, if not a man with a clean heart, will never have any trust on you again as your past will become a case file.
nice
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by emmanuel4fire: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:
I have EVERY RIGHT to CHEAT.Not cheating is a personal decision /choice I make concerning a particular relationship.As long as I am not MARRIED to the person,more so as long as I DON'T intend to marry the person,I HARDLY apologize.If he chose to do same no SHHHIT!!!IF at all he cries about it,I write down my address give am make he go see my people,then he can enjoy his property.KAPISH!!!!!!!!!!

Bia,oga I don tell u say I no be ur ex GF wey break ur heart.Cut the girl some slacks jare.She cheated and she is feeling remorseful.She doesnt need ur forgiveness so save it!

I'm so scared of this generation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

No be chemist full everywhere

you think say na all STI get cure, herpes no get oh, genital warts no get oh. I use comdom no dey for those ones oh. U Don dey talk like say u get mind now. when e go set u go hear am. the worst part be say u no go tell the guy wey u go marry say u get all these diseases. when the thing begin give am symptoms na e go come be like say him dey cheat on u. him no go know say na the things wey u do years ago dey finish am so
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
Leave that one make she dey decieve themselves. These kind o girls are more dangerous and advantureous than the OP.

They party, hang out with guys of all sizes and shapes, fck them in the process... Only a few don't end up regretting it. And I must add that they are very smart to catch 'nice guys' mugu as husband.

She is no different from another nairalander who share same ideology with her. That is never take any guy serious. Infact that one also confess calling off an engagement, close to wedding, to marry another dude.

Beware of the brothers... Beware and never give them the chance to reap where they never sowed... Be wise.

What I do before marriage got no business with my marriage.I do want ever I want as long as I can maintain a limit. undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2013
firetrap:

you think say na all STI get cure, herpes no get oh, genital warts no get oh. I use comdom no dey for those ones oh. U Don dey talk like say u get mind now. when e go set u go hear am. the worst part be say u no go tell the guy wey u go marry say u get all these diseases. when the thing begin give am symptoms na e go come be like say him dey cheat on u. him no go know say na the things wey u do years ago dey finish am so

Leave those things you are saying.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I'm so scared of this generation.

Me too.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2013
Why hasn't anyone adviced the OP to break up with the boyfriend?

Una my people, una c how devilish some advicers b? Ehn.. 'Don't tell him...' blah blah... Abi?

Tell her to break up with the dude.. Simple. That way, she will earn my respect.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2013
andyanders:

u be first descendant of monkey. your what they call an enabler. its guys like you who give hoes the notion that as long as they're not married they can do whatever they like.

enabling asssssa modafucker
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

So na this small thing you fit add.
Anyways,you can abuse but please don't include my mom abeg,I use God take beg.
Now,add more........but remember don't include my mom.
appologies if u gerit twisted(not cuz i value u or ur responz buh cuz i knw wot it takez 2 b a WOMAN (she hearts all dat has got 2 do wiv u so shezz in d best position 2 talk-up) i made referenz 2 ur mum buh twasnt an insult. I said i pity her feelinz 2wods u(she might probably b finkn she'z gotten a child). *spits on on ur forehead*

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by andyanders: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Listen, ladies got good heart of forgiving their partner when he cheats on her.

95% of men do not have the heart to forgive their partner when they cheat on him.
Women got a very good heart to even cover the sins of their husbands than we men because of ego issues will find it very hard to forgive their partner if she cheats on them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2013
andyanders:

u be first descendant of monkey. your what they call an enabler. its guys like you who give hoes the notion that as long as they're not married they can do whatever they like.

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2013
The most honorable thing would have been that she breaks up with him. Period!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: appologies if u gerit twisted(not cuz i value u or ur responz buh cuz i knw wot it takez 2 b a WOMAN (she hearts all dat has got 2 do wiv u so shezz in d best position 2 talk-up) i made referenz 2 ur mum buh twasnt an insult. I said i pity her feelinz 2wods u(she might probably b finkn she'z gotten a child). *spits on on ur forehead*

Why you dey vex
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by andyanders: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2013
firetrap:

I find it disgusting responding to Men like you who has the gene of an Ape and a product of a disjointed foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
andyanders: Listen, ladies got good heart of forgiving their partner when he cheats on her.

95% of men do not have the heart to forgive their partner when they cheat on him.
Women got a very good heart to even cover the sins of their husbands than we men because of ego issues will find it very hard to forgive their partner if she cheats on them.

God bless cos I know u are not trying to justify cheating.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2013
poster the best thing is to tell your bf, if your bf and your banger are friends be rest assured he will get to know about it, guys don't hide their bedroom secretes, sorry for you though!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
The most honorable thing would have been that she breaks up with him. Period!

Make I just tell you.If this babe confesses and chose to break up,I swear her bf wud ask her back!life!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Why you dey vex
datz only if u count. U a thrash. *Off 2 confession box*
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2013
If you adviced her not to tell the dude, tell her to break up with him. Why haven't you done so?
lynpetra:

God bless cos I know u are not trying to justify cheating.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2013
She should tell him and consider it a break up from there. Cos wat u said would happen if she didn't tell him.

I have heard of only 1 girl who did that. She confessed cheating and told the guy to look for someone else cos she does not deserve him even when the guy objected, she refused.

That girl, though i don't know her earned my respect. That show REAL remorse.
lynpetra:

Make I just tell you.If this babe confesses and chose to break up,I swear her bf wud ask her back!life!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by 2sexyus: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Battery low. Brb.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Leave those things you are saying.

e be like say u Don get am tire, so its nothing new to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.