Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? (13083 Views)

Please Advice Me : How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Gave Him HIV, After Sleeping Wit / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Yeah... Right! With long list of 'them'. I hope you don't end up regretting it though.
lynpetra:
2sexy,na u sabi o.Lynpetra don talk wetin he take be lynpetra.My approaches to life and the way I chose to see it is different from yours.Before I go into any relationship with anybody,"please I really do care,but i am not the committed type,am not gonna promise you my complete devotion,and you are free to call it off anytime"PERIOD!!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2013
Your final mugu, I guess. I pity who that person go be ooo.

Like I pity d dude wey marry one chic a guy don scatter everywhere. Choi!
lynpetra:

YOU guys are not getting it.I NO FIT CHEAT on my husband abi una won force down my throat
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:
2sexy,na u sabi o.Lynpetra don talk wetin he take be lynpetra.My approaches to life and the way I chose to see it is different from yours.Before I go into any relationship with anybody,"please I really do care,but i am not the committed type,am not gonna promise you my complete devotion,and you are free to call it off anytime"PERIOD!!
I know your type wella.. carry on...clock 35 when the youthful adventures are gone, the psychological impact of your actions sets in....
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25:
Ladies with notions like these end up being unhappy..not talking from a religious point of view, it's what I know

You are so wrong!I am a very happy lady.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

You are so wrong!I am a very happy lady .
I agree
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
PC guru, afford me the liberty to mention ex since lynpetra resurrected the issue.

My ex confessed after fcking another dude. The question is WHY did she confess? Can you tell me why? If you think it's because she loved me, you are a dead being!

The reason she confessed is because she KNEW the valuabel content of my character. It was PURE guilt at work! Not because she loved me.

This women want the bad boy for fvcks but the good guy for husband. Why don't they marry the bad boys? Who is fooling who? Don't be decieve my brothers... They follow same pattern and as a good guy I have chosen not to be cheap. I can spot this girls from 100 yards cos by their fruits, you shall know them. So that Idea of wanting a bad boy for fvcks and good boy for husband will NEVER catch me in their web.
really I don't not support your post, which is why I said any treatment cheaters get are justified, I dont expect to go off easy, just as nice guys are being taken advantage of this same way nice girls are too. Well I cheated because I never took the relationship serious. As for Marriage that's another ball game but what I know is that it can still reoccur which is why I stated if the op is really honest about not allowing it happen.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: I know your type wella.. carry on...clock 35 when the youthful adventures are gone, the psychological impact of your actions sets in....

Lol.Stop consoling yourself.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: stays in vegas cheesy
angry its what ever happens in Las gidi might end up in NL grin
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: I agree

You. can say that again.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2013
pc guru:
angry its what ever happens in Las gidi might end up in NL grin
bros no be lie
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Lol.Stop consoling yourself.
nwanne, I just de talk my own na
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2013
May be guys too should take the opportunity to chop the likes of lynpetra since she is a 'free' giver and largely available. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Danhumprey: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
PC guru, afford me the liberty to mention ex since lynpetra resurrected the issue.

My ex confessed after fcking another dude. The question is WHY did she confess? Can you tell me why? If you think it's because she loved me, you are a dead being!

The reason she confessed is because she KNEW the valuabel content of my character. It was PURE guilt at work! Not because she loved me.

This women want the bad boy for fvcks but the good guy for husband. Why don't they marry the bad boys? Who is fooling who? Don't be decieve my brothers... They follow same pattern and as a good guy I have chosen not to be cheap. I can spot this girls from 100 yards cos by their fruits, you shall know them. So that Idea of wanting a bad boy for fvcks and good boy for husband will NEVER catch me in their web.
@bolded,you just said it all. Most gals would dump the good guys and go for the bad guys to have adventure with them,only to come back, looking for the good,nice guys to settle down with. Who do they think they are fooling? Personally,I can't allow myself to be fooled by such gals display of remorse. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: nwanne, I just de talk my own na

Nna hapu that thing.I can't give my ALL to a bf.I dey MAD
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Nna hapu that thing.I can't give my ALL to a bf.I dey MAD
that's your own problem
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by andyanders: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: Thanks 2 everyone dat gav me a reasonable advice i appreciate.

Please, NEVER EVER tell him because this will come back to hunt you. An African man can NEVER forget and forgive as your past will come to hunt you whenever you have any misunderstanding with him.
Only you knows where your pant is torn. For me my sister, if you love him, never do it again. From your post, I can see that you are a very wonderful person and it was just a mistake you made and you regretted your action. So never look back.
So, keep on with your good behavior and never be bothered about any negative comments. None of us here is without sin and whatever you have done, should not be used against you. Let love live. Wishing you the best in your endeavors.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by lirusehn(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra: lynpetra
what is up cheap fin?
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Whether she tells him or not, that guy WILL find out! Mark my word.

andyanders:

Please, NEVER EVER tell him because this will come back to hunt you. An African man can NEVER forget and forgive as your past will come to hunt you whenever you have any misunderstanding with him.
Only you knows where your pant is torn. For me my sister, if you love him, never do it again. From your post, I can see that you are a very wonderful person and it was just a mistake you made and you regretted your action. So never look back.
So, keep on with your good behavior and never be bothered about any negative comments. None of us here is without sin and whatever you have done, should not be used against you. Let love live. Wishing you the best in your endeavors.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2013
andyanders:

smiley Thanks Dear lyk i said i'v neva cheated b4 dats y i felt so bad & i will neva repeat it again irrespective of d circumstance.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2013
andyanders:

Please, NEVER EVER tell him because this will come back to hurt you. An African man can NEVER forget and forgive as your past will come to hunt you whenever you have any misunderstanding.
Only knows where your pant is torn. For me my sister, if you love him, never do it again. From your post, I can see that you are a very wonderful person and it was just a mistake you made and regretted.
So, keep on with your good behavior and never be bothered about any negative comments. None of us here is without sin and whatever you have done, should not be used against you. Let love live.
What are you saying
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by iterator25: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: smiley Thanks Dear lyk i said i'v neva cheated b4 dats y i felt so bad & i will neva repeat it again irrespective of d circumstance.
I hope you find the strength suppress your guilt during intimate moments with him.. Guys de count little things just So you know
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Lynpetra Babe u get strong mind o hmnn wateva rock ur boat sha smiley
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2013
I don't judge people, let guilt work them up themselves, am equally a liar,smoker,non trusting individual so who am I to judge another let he without sin cast the first stone, as for me I don't fit that criteria grin am totally too tainted to do such.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: that's your own problem

SO YOU KNOW.
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: I hope you find the strength suppress your guilt during intimate moments with him.. Guys de count little things just So you know
Yes i knw i wil try if i can!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Any smart dude will fvck any girl who spend long hours chatting with him often... Keep decieving ya self.

Just saying it never happen again without autopsy of what led to it in the first place is like alice in wonderland.

You will do it again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2013
2s£xy:
I jst dey wonda y u carry chairman, president nd v.p on top my matta? Na u sabi sha!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: what is up cheap fin?

Bia,you see,Lynpetra na Ashawo,na hoe,intact,na 500 Ashawo,anything wey dey trouser she dey enter am,na toilet,lynpetrathat cheap Gold digger!!!mtchew.Infact na touch and follow.Now Anuofia,wat else do u want to add?if at all you got nothin to say,shuuut uuuup and come join me finish this ogogoro.Ozzzuuu Okukor angry undecided grin
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Hence forth, I will be taking advantage of this weakness in girls and fvck them as much as I want...

Signed by MAN-AGE-MENT!!!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? by firetrap(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2013
SexyGirl787: smiley Thanks Dear lyk i said i'v neva cheated b4 dats y i felt so bad & i will neva repeat it again irrespective of d circumstance.

I have only one question for you; did u not enjoy the sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.